It's time to APOLOGIZE Sup Forums you altrighters have been very rude to this poor lady...

It's time to APOLOGIZE Sup Forums you altrighters have been very rude to this poor lady. She is a victim of a terror attack for crying out loud.

>article was written by (((GOLDSTEIN))))

We made her a meme. She should thank us

How many more times will you make this thread today?

She is actually asking us to STOP posting her all over the internet the terror attack was traumatizing enough.

This is my FIRST time making this thread today. There are a few of us trying to get you guys to back down here and apologize when you're wrong.

There are lots of us who want you to quit Victimizing her. LEAVE HER ALONE.

Oh so you're against Jews as well. Racist.

No it isn't. Who are "you guys"? Stop shitposting. Why do you do this? Your life must be even emptier than the average user.

I wonder if this photo was set up on purpose

Anyone have gif/webm of her on a hoverboard?

We are anonymous. We do not forgive, we do not forget, EXPECT US.

We fight for victims like this lady.

Allah has granted Holy Trips! Peace be upon all of you!

You're garbage posting b8. Stop breaking board rules by attempting to disrupt normal discussion.

I would like to traumatise her anus while choking her with her hijab and making her squeal "fuck me like the muslim whore I am, daddy," if you know what I mean.

This is just vile. My point is to leave her alone.

wow, this is getting more news time than the actual attack.

>This is just vile.

cuck

Your point is at the top of your head you inbred embarrassment to your family line.

fuck off with this thread already

fucking shills ffs

remember to sage kids

>250x230

l2save pictures you damn leaf

I like to save thumb nails it uses less energy and is more green.

She can wear a burka and problem solved

why would she have to tell her family she was safe. a muslim wouldnt harm another muslim.

I don't follow what you mean desu. Please elaborate further.

This meme is honestly not spread nearly enough desu

>Flag
Why doesn't this post surprises me?

I believe he means he wants to ravage all of the halal out of her anal crevice with his haram white cock while making her plea for Allah if you catch my drift.

get off our fucking board, cuck

Muslims by the thousands are killed by terrorists every year.

Vile.

Allah will grant us this board too. First apologize.

> Alt-shite at it again with the delusions

>777
Kek say Leaf say leaf alone

This entire concept is lost on me man. I just don't understand...

"Muslims are the real victims"

pola ovih njufegova ne ume da sejdzuje, cim padaju na ovakav bejt

Allah će imati pobjedu!

ubi se klosar jedan.

Disproportionately Muslims are the victims of terrorism and of trolling like this poor woman is getting.

dan grabulja I Srebrenica 2 padaju na isti dan

javorov sirup pretvara normalne ljude u shitpostere, bezi odatle dok jos ima nade

> weaponised meme's
> with great power comes great responsibility

It's all america's fault, i saw them do it!
> pic not related

Zabava tek počinje.

This is confusing! How can someone apologize to a muslim? Can you apologize to dogshit? Can you apologize to a pile of garbage in the garbage dump? Apologizing is for one human being to do to another human being. Muslims are not human.

Fucking called it, you retards

This is exactly the kind of hate speech we must crush and make illegal. Listen to yourself, she is the most prominent victim of a terrorist attack and you won't apologize for making light for her tragic circumstances. Instead you call her garbage?

Called what?

>speech we must crush and make illegal
>wants to censor what I can say
>honestly believes this is possible
>uses the pronoun "we" assuming other people are on his side

Genuinely good fucking luck. That right is at the very top of my constitution for a reason.

Fuck off Justin. Go suck nigger dick.

You can have my apology when you suck it out of my ass leaf

>16:20 on the clock
This triggers the burger.

Yes, goy. Censor speech

He wants to launch a blessed crusade on her heretic butthole with his floppy jesus dick

> hates what people say about muzzie bitch on hoverboard

must be a hard time for you, you shitskin lover

yes, there was a hoverboard meme.. where did it go?

She was donating for toys 4 tots, she didn't have time to stop those poor kids needed their toys for Christmas because their evil white landlord evicted them.

Oh that makes a bit of sense to me now. Thanks man.

bog mrzi novopedere

>today.

previse si ocigledan debilu provalice te, spusti malo loptu, da bi trajalo duze :^)

Same fagging even. Get the fuck out my country shit sack.

STFU newfag, go back to feggit. pol has already left her alone, haven't seen her on the board since the day after the attack. Asking pol for apologies? Are you that kind of challenged, shit happens, maybe she really did help the victim and was trying to call her family to tell them that she was ok. But shit is done and thanks to the fucker who took the picture and made it look like she wasn't giving a fuck for the victim, not the problem of pol if the picture looked that way, pic is gud, make it a meme. nuff said.

She looks like she is in shock. Leave her alone. You racist fucks give /pol a bad rep.

>his floppy jesus dick

fuck her, Muzzies are taught to lie in order to gain the trust of infidels.