Trump uses K-Cups

Can we discuss this issue?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.starbucks.com/coffee/starbucks-k-cup-pods/
aol.com/article/2014/05/21/obama-caught-in-photos-handing-servicemen-presidential-challenge-coin-secret-handshake/20890341/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

s a g e

NOT MY PRESIDENT

what's wrong with that?

never used them before

Your point being?

Those are challenge coins.

Sage

I use those. He's /myguy/

BTFO. Drumpf is finished.

Cheaper than $4 cup of coffee at a shop, and they taste fucking amazing. The brand I buy come with Latte packets for each cup.

Pretty cheap

Trump is so fat that he needs to wear a k cup bra
Really makes you think

You don't need to participate if you don't like this topic.

I use those too! I understand you might not, since only the white man needs to get up early for work. Niggers like yourself get to sleep in til noon on my dime.

those are POG slammers you blind cunt

Those look like challenge coins for the US Military

Marines, US Army, Airforce, and Navy all sell their own kind of coins at the PX.

Guys we have to be careful now, Russia probably uses those to hack elections

Well, I'm not sure I have a point to make. Wanted to start a discussion. For what it's worth, I'm a little surprised he's decided to decorate his oval office desk with them. Isn't there a closet or a mini kitchen nearby?

I have other questions, too. Does he make it himself? Doesn't he have a slave he make bring him cups of coffee? What does he do with the used pods?

TFW no alf comeback

Trump is nouveau rich trash

wtf is a k-cup

inb4 this is the autistic american term for what everyone else on earth calls one thing

I thought he didnt drink coffee? It must be for others.

Pogs will never die.

I make coffee with freshly-ground single-origin fair trade beans in an aero press at 4:30 AM after finishing my daily 1.5 mile ocean swim. Then I read the morning papers and check Nikkei before I head to my terminal.

What do you do? Install solar panels and gripe about how much it costs to send your kids to day care?

Google it, you dumb bitch.

Only countries without knife surrender bins get to post in this thread you piece of shit

I didn't know niggers could get the autism too

not K-cups. OP is a faggot.

What's the matter? Am I harshing your groove? You can leave and ignore this discussion if you don't like it.

Those are challenge coins you fucking retard

coffee capsules

Guys I worked out why Trump is so poweful

coffee
store.starbucks.com/coffee/starbucks-k-cup-pods/

Nah, they're K-Cups.

mhmmm

those are military coins you faggot

>Trump drinking coffee

Trump doesn't drink coffee

>I use an aftershave with little to no alcohol, as alcohol dries oit your skin and makes you look older

>I make coffee with freshly-ground single-origin fair trade beans in an aero press at 4:30 AM after finishing my daily 1.5 mile ocean swim. Then I read the morning papers and check Nikkei before I head to my terminal.

and now we come to the real purpose of this thread. reddit newfag wanted to humblebrag

K cups are the degenerate invention of Western decadence.

Even the k cup creator is quoted saying he regrets ever inventing them.

Dumpf get a french press you HEATHEN.

Saged for fag tier Sup Forums post

Those are not kcups you idiots. Just look how big they are. Kcups have like a 1 inch diameter. Plus Trump can have his coffee fresh brewed and brought to him in the white house. No need for inferior convenience products.

>Dumpf get a french press you HEATHEN.

I think you mean a freedom press

Those are meme war badges. OP confirmed retarded faggot.

I don't get it.

They're challenge coins, idiot. It's a military thing.

K-KEKS BTFO!

TRUMP IS FINISHED

Espresso press is better. Has fine mesh filter so you can grind your shit smaller.

I don't think you know what 'humblebrag' means.

Everyone knows that a Hario V-03 and Zojirushi thermos is the best way to sip joe.

shit coffee and a shit product. Lazy hambeasts cant be assed to use a coffee scoop so they buy 5 dollar cartidges with DRM for their keurig TM coffee maker

Do you think Trump might have a deal with Keurig for product placement? Really makes you think

hahaha your antifa is showing fag boi

Is this one of these "nerd virgins" I keep getting emails about from Hillary?

Kcups - a great way to get your daily dose of artificial estrogen from partially degrading cheap plastic with piping hot water. Gynecomastia is normal and sexy, goy.

oh fuk my childhood.
>sitter's kid had them
>gave me some for free so i can play
>win all his shit
>ma forced me to give them back.

different time but with gameboy
>trade some kid some pokemon, ripped him off.
>kid realizes and cries about it.
>can't trade back batteries are dead.
>ma rubs batteries together in her hand
>wtf enough charge to trade back

life.

Those look like challenge coins from military PX's

>Military
Used to be, a long time ago.
Now they are pogs for POGS

Your lack of education is equally apparent, fuckboy.

they are k-cups but trump is only using them in a failed attempt to learn how to triforce

He pours sorching water into a piece of plastic then drinks it.

WEW.

Get an all glass or stainless steel french press you fucking retard. Unless you enjoy feminization from plastics, it's probably helping your transition along.

If they are K-Cups then why aren't they in a K-Cup dispenser rack? The White House has a large kitchen and crew to service the Prez. Why would Trump bother to make his own drinks?

kek

>cartidges

T H I C C

the look like gold coins to me. saged and take this shit to

>K-Cups

It's coffee. Seriously. Do you get charged per mouse click or something? Open a new tab and look it up.

>There are people who don't use percolators

You're going to be purged on the day of the rope

Military challenge coins you faggot

This
OP is retarded

>Even the k cup creator is quoted saying he regrets ever inventing them.

That's only because he's a dirty hippie who doesn't like that they all go into the trash.

aol.com/article/2014/05/21/obama-caught-in-photos-handing-servicemen-presidential-challenge-coin-secret-handshake/20890341/

They are White House "memento" coins.

75 posts and nobody points out that Trump doesn't drink coffee?

Clearly we're being invaded by outsiders.

Those are the gold coins used in John Wick's world. They are standard currency used in all the Trump Continental Hotels all around the world.

eXTREME AUTISM

>2017
>Pogman still not on ADL list as racist icon
What happened to this place?

too bad Trump doesn't drink coffee, he goes with green tea.

3 k-cups a day keeps the doctor away.

Bingo.

Aquire a few myself. Only the ones they hand out like candy though. Got me a Commander's coin for doing bitch work for a few weeks. The hardest thing I did was run to the store for more fucking coffee.

im surprised he doesnt just ask someone for a coffee and get something better than that shit

Actually this, this thread is retarded and k cups are gay.

>what's wrong with that?
that's a low tier coffe, who cares if he likes that or ketchup in the steak

They are like 50 cents. Coffee tastes like butt anyway, that's not the purpose of drinking it. The time it saves and convenience is well worth the 25 cents I could have saved using coffee grounds.

>He-Brew

not even once

PPP
>Product Placement President

I'm a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.

I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.

It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation.

Those aren't K-Cups they are patches

>Not drinking oolong tea with honey bought from the Weeb Market where all the little asian qts make little anime squeal noises as you walk by and assert your alpha Caucasoid dominance.

Those aren't k-cups you fucking retard. They're challenge coins.

t. part-time barista/ shareblue shill

They're good, but I'd think he could get a *great* cuppa at the White House, for pete's sake.

Does he market this stuff? Is that his brand?

it's a dumb ass bait thread.
those are Military Challenge Coins

Blax eat da poo poo

those are challenge coins, you idiot

you get one every time on autism help center

Is that what those are? Looks like medals of some kind