Former Vice President Joe Bidem says he would have been able to beat Donald Trump

>Former Vice President Joe Bidem says he would have been able to beat Donald Trump
He's right you know

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/05/biden-praises-jews-goes-too-far.html
youtube.com/watch?v=58WQNu2GOr4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Biden would've given trump a thorough licking after taking him behind the gym

>biden vs trump debates

not gonna lie, that would've been full of sick bantz

Creepy pedo Joe would have been demolished.

Biden gets all the girls

Shoulda woulda coulda

“The embrace of immigration” is part of that, as is the involvement of Jews in social justice movements.

“You can’t talk about the civil rights movement in this country without talking about Jewish freedom riders and Jack Greenberg,” he said, telling a story about seeing a group of Jewish activists at a segregated movie theater in Delaware. “You can’t talk about the women’s movement without talking about Betty Friedan” …

“I believe what affects the movements in America, what affects our attitudes in America are as much the culture and the arts as anything else,” he said. That’s why he spoke out on gay marriage “apparently a little ahead of time.”

“It wasn’t anything we legislatively did. It was ‘Will and Grace,’ it was the social media. Literally. That’s what changed peoples’ attitudes. That’s why I was so certain that the vast majority of people would embrace and rapidly embrace” gay marriage, Biden said.

“Think behind of all that, I bet you 85 percent of those changes, whether it’s in Hollywood or social media are a consequence of Jewish leaders in the industry. The influence is immense, the influence is immense. And, I might add, it is all to the good.”

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/05/biden-praises-jews-goes-too-far.html

The only good thing he ever did was exposing the Jews.

>implying he had a chance against hillary
>muh first woman potus

I would of voted for The Big Fucking Deal

Pedophile.

>Joe Bidem says he would have been able to beat Donald Trump
Could he have beaten Hillary though?

Hätte, hätte, Fahrradkette

Not after we pass "Creepy Joe Biden" memes along to Trump and he starts talking about it at his rallies.

too bad he was afraid of the clintons

too bad the democrats will never run a white male again

biden doesnt have the balls to run for president

whether they like it or not

This is no longer the best timeline

Talking big after a bignlose. That is so democrat (idiot)

Kek, the look on that kid's face
>Literally wtf is happening

Fekinist don't even know what the fUck they want. Just as every liberal.

Exposing Jews is a heroic action from Christ to Henry Ford, to Bobby Fischer Biden can now join the club

And again

Yes, it wouldn't have even been a competition, Biden is unironically clean and adored by people on the left and right, Biden memes are indicative of this... Clinton was just Not Trump and had nothing else going for her, Biden would have been an actual candidate

>still not fucking them like Trump

maybe, but would have lost primaries because he is a white man, just like bernie.

He probably could have. It doesn't matter though because Hilldawg beat him before the primaries started by convincing the entire Democratic Party that they should clear the way for The Queen.

He made is choice and it was Hill Yes!

KEK. As if people would want another four/eight years of Obama policies.

I even made a meme for this before the elections. But you didn't listen. Sup Forums never listens :(

He's literally clawing at her arm whilst trying to kiss her as she shows she's clearly not interested

So Trump is just a less public pedophile. He's got my vote!

>the memes that could never be

youtube.com/watch?v=58WQNu2GOr4

literally who?

Of course he could have, because he's not a shit tier candidate.

would have welcomed him or bernfag, dafuq do you have to run hillary for?

if you run her again, you will get the same result

nigga please

that's his daughter, dumbass

Creepy Biden would not be president. No amount of forced plebbit memes could make him cool.

Who are you Biden/Obama Defense force?

BODF shills pls go

>nigger is being serious

Biden would've destroyed Trump. In his heart of hearts he's a good guy with a clean record. Only problem is he's a bit of a ditz.

Obama took Biden's advice

holy shit shills got butt fucked.

joe is the equivalent of a damp hobo blanket worn by this man for three years. his lack of charisma and other shit have made him the ted cruz of the left and without obama he'd have been mopping floors at the hill until his long overdue coronary.

>pro establishment corrupt obongocuck against trump
>winning
It wouldn't have happened

Bobby Fisher was a jew

>I would've won if my party wasn't corrupt as shit and already decided upon a 2016 Hillary run back in 2008 when the nomination was handed over to Obama!

If the DNC rigged the primaries against Biden like they did Sanders, then probably not.

he probably would have, but he didn't, so tough shit

Hilary didn't allow it though so it doesn't even matter.

that better be shopped

>I-I COULDVE BEAT HIM I SWEAR!
>W-WELL I KNOW PEOPLE WANTED ME TO RUN AND I DIDNT, B-BUT I STILL COULDVE BEATEN DRUMPF!

racist

Like Hilary would have given him the nomination.

He would've appealed to white working class people better than Hillary for sure

obongo has a long monkey arm

Only liberal that could have beat Trump (still a maybe) was Sanders.

It was literally a repeat of 2012 just flipped onto them. GOP could have won with Ron Paul then, Democrats could have won with Sanders this time. They both decided to not run with them, they both lost.

I THROW 4 JOE

>Only liberal that could have beat Trump (still a maybe) was Sanders.

Nah, no way would mainstream society (working class adults from either party) ever accept a borderline communist