Holy Thread. Beware what you wish for

Let's all commence collective suicide for our lord kek. Praise be with him.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/846007636801835008
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice try shill

w-what are y-you talking about ?????
: ))))))))))))))))))))))

Thread did not start with digits. Is not legitimate

neither did the first one >:(

this is now a bogdanoff thread shill

>No gets
We live

I see no digits so far
I am disappointed with you

Kek is dead

>that nietzchean approach !
Kek is alive you faggot.

if digits kek is watching this thread

if digits a positive outcome shall be

K E K
E
K

We Heaven's Gate now?

please kek
let erdoğan lose the referendum

Kek are you here?
If yes, grant me digits.

thanks

i just want number....so kek shall help us to start and win war against bolivia...

Self sacrifice is counterintuitive, bosniak shill.

also kek usually always said he doesnt want human sacrifices. our time and effort, as well as dank memes shall be enough. at least i wont follow a god that demands living sacrifices

I just want a job

Praise

Oh dear god, praise Kek

cmon kek give me those numbers so chile starts war whit bolivia

give numbers to resurrect Hitler, oh Kek.

An exploding kebab in turkey if dubz.

Boggle my goggles and schlob on my knob

If digits thread is blessed
If not then let it die

Kek's hand and cannot be forced to conform to your Will. He is a god of chaos.

i get it now
preaise kek , forgive me for my foolishness

Kek is always right
Shadilay!

O' KEK, HEAR THE WORDS OF MY MOUTH

REPLACE STEVE BANNON WITH CHRISTOPHER NEMELKA.

wait, cancel that wish, Kek. this would mean Bannon would become spokesperson for the Humanity Party.

Quick rundown needed

where did i see that symbol...

does Kek take wishes literally? does he understand intention? maybe the mods can answer this question.

My thoughts exactly...

does this mean that the letters V and A are bad?

i dont think he actively grants wishes. he just lets us know if something fits with his agenda and planning, and maybe grants some out of a whim for the keks of it

>does Kek take wishes literally? does he understand

The entire reason he was summoned was because of focused intention.

He doesn't work on "wishes" so much as group intention and digits reveal his methods.

only when arranged to resemble the masonic symbol/seal of saturn

What symbol is that from?

I HOPE THIS IS RELATED TO THE COUNTDOWN FROM LAST THREAD. GOOD FOR US NOT FOR THEM. Praise kek.

Can someone give me a quick rundown?

NICE TRIPS. VA as in Virgina. Where DC is located? Hub of masonic evil and other terrible things.

it means "Voice of Anonymous" as well as "Victory Over Anarchy"

i wish nu/pol/ would eventually fuck off and to have 40 weeks of pleasant posting from all before nu/pol/ returns.

pls kek give me health so i can 1488

Kek never fails us!

why did you post a heqet statuette

Anonymous has been infiltrated by the CIA and other spooks. Not all of it is bad, but some branches are just actors for the deep state. Despite what you think, Trump is the best chance we have to restore the nation. He is not 100% innocent but nowhere near as corrupt as Hillary and the democrats.

Kek is just synchronicity.

Yay, Bosnia, let's start with you! Your way to commit suicide will be: WALK THROUGH THE MINEFIELD THAT IS YOUR WHOLE COUNTRY!

idiots really need digging into symbology. there is are so many people digging into saturnworship without even knowing.

Kek is an outlet for synchronicity to occur. There is no such thing as coincidence.

Trump can be a force for capitalist egalitarianism.

I wish for the ultimate and unrivaled power of the Beast from the Book of Revelations to fulfill destiny and wreak righteous vengeance upon all sinners

KEK is about intention, chaos, and how it forces us to communicate.

no the one people mistakenly call kek is dead because he is a pathetic loser kek the infinite is alive and well and always will be

so it shall be

PRAISE KEK THE INFINITE

>Four years of higher education
Bernie I didn't know you were a Sup Forumsack

>just synchronicity
>just
This is a big deal.
there's definitely something metaphysical we are tampering with. Mentalism has manifested Kek's probability manipulation. Not only have all the chans been working endlessly with the heaviest weapons grade autism known to man, we have an extra occult edge.

Praise indeed. Moloch is the devil god of sacrifice and blood. Kek just wants pee pee poo poo and our offerings of dank memes.

Can I have a speedy summary?

This. Will he give me a cool new car? Very unlikely. Will he help us defeat the jews? You fucking bet.

There is only one True God. Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior.

little kek fags keep worshipping your shitty powerless god. moloch's arrival is fast approaching and all of you little keklets and blumpflets are getting blown the fuck out

HISOTRY REPEATS ITSELF. Believers in kek will make our mark on this earth like the egyptians who awoken him thousands of years ago.

or we converge with another timeline

rollan for attack on the Slime Cube

If you are worried about that you need to open your eyes. What is going on is beyond politics. There are major changes on the horizon that are going to cause absolute chaos. The elite know this. The world is not what it appears to be on the surface.

here I go
russian civil war

No, those are all in your head. I've been observing "Kek-like" activity for many years, and they happen a lot and with many things that don't involve a frog and its tenuous connection to an ancient Egyptian demon, which never existed anyway in any real sense.

Video games and music kek more than Kek. lol

All you guys are doing is identifying with a focal point for your intentions and through random chance and synchronicity that is real and imagined, you have your false god.

Confirmation bias is magic.

MOLOCH IS A WEAK BITCH. Fuck that pussy and it's retard followers

Moloch is coming. We are awakening to his Golden Majesty more and more each day. Soon Kek will be devoured and all shall know that they should have praised HIM while they still had the chance.
Praise Moloch for he is rising.

The only ones getting BTFO are Moloch worshipping scum. If you haven't noticed Moloch lost to Kek when Trump won the election. Moloch is a perverted, weak, and false god. A literal faggot.

There is no such thing as human rights FYI. Only what the government provides for its constituents. Anyone claiming that there are rights such as "free healthcare" should be shot for trying to take away others property in order to establish "rights".

A-Are we kek?

And here is the faggot Brit Moloch shill arriving right on schedule.

Curious about this get:

The only "God" who's will is visibley measureable to the masses is kek

Cant deny what makes sense and has not been disproven

The legacy media may be declaring war on Kek?
twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/846007636801835008

control the chaos with governance and laws. it is the only way.

>worships an unprocessed hamburger

He has confirmed it.

All worshippers of the Charlatan Frog will wither by the atomic fire that will issue forth from His Golden Wings.

I wish for a new world religion based around the holy frog

Go forth gleefully, child of the Lord, as Kek has blessed you.

Moloch lost and you know it. Stop trying to vouch for him. All those sacrifices and he couldn't defeat a frog. A weak god indeed...

contact with kek's star of origin within 5 years

>he worships a long dead god of Primordial Darkness that not even the Egyptians worshipped.

True. The government is not collapsing though. It is undergoing a shift in priorities though from the desires of the elite to the needs of the people.

Kek curses you, Moloch does not speak with digits.

Double posts with digits to confirm that Moloch has no power here.

If numbers, OP and all other shills on this board will die.

PRAISE

so your telling me that james alefantis is baroness philippine rothschilds son........

Yes, you are. If anyone wants a focal point that resembles worship, then yes.

Other than that, anyone can observe the coincidences on any given topic and do all the fun math, all while ignoring Trump and frog posts. Promise.

ya salaam we are alone

Shadilay

a literal faggot eh? ever done butt stuff it feels amazing you should try it little keklet. but i bet you'd rather just sit in your little safe space message board shitchan echochamber worshipping a frog pathetic lil keklet. drumpf won't save u and neither will your shitty false frog get btfo.