Will it happen? Should it happen?

Should only happen if Britain closes its borders with the EU. I don't want people being able to cross the border in Greece and being able to get all the way over here.

I think this is a great idea.. obviously without Canada involved.
But a 3 country Anglo alliance is a great idea.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm not so sure. I don't want our fifth column being able to taint our panic rooms across the oceans.

everyone gets to share somalians and pakis

Absolutely not. And that goes for every single one of them.

London isn't British anymore. You have nothing to say on the matter.

I wouldn't be terribly opposed to it. Immigrants from the Anglosphere are better than from elsewhere.

Still, I'd prefer we had total control over immigration.

And aussie/leaf chinks can get to uk easily

The only way it really works is if all agree to limit immigration from outside of the four nations.

Looks like Canada gets a wall too.

I hope you people realize who this will be utilized by. Hint: It isn't white people.

no
Australia and new zealand don't want our muslims
We don't want any canadians

And none of the large cities in Canada are Canadian anymore

>UK leaves the great German France Italy and Spain for joining the cuck trio of Canada Australia and the fucking NEW ZEALAND where nothing happens except people fucking with animals in the mountains.

Also, implying everyone in the UK have money to take a flight to the other side of the world.

wew UK you are have deffinetly lost your mind and you are hurting yourself.

>Cucknada lets in the mudslime
>they free-move to less shit countries

Agreed. If it was 1950, I'd have been all for it. These days, it's just a recipe for Pakistani immigration. We spend too much money on our 'fuck off we're full' signs to let England play trojan horse.

UK has more slimes than we do. I'd be pretty bad for everyone but some of the shitskins and chinks might leave Canada for Britain.

>tfw Aussies still can't prove no criminal history

Take an English class, goofball. Or just speak Spanish since we're all forced to learn it in school.

1% more

>law should be for citizens with 2 generations of relatives back

finally easier for us to get to the motherland
and we dont want canadians either

Yes please so illegal immigrants from the states can free move and be a problem elsewhere since the RCMP are cucked beyond repair.

>the UK leaves Europe
>then the UK forms a quasi-federation with their former colonies populated by British people because unlike the mestizified Spanish colonies the UK colonies are actually nice enough to form a united group with

You literally let in 180,000 immigrants a year you stupid emufucker. Your country allows in far more non-whites than the UK does.

New Zealanders: wake, work, fuck sheep, work, sleep
Spaniards: wake, eat, get gibs, siesta, eat, nap, eat, sleep

I know which I prefer

>Uk can trade their pakis for Aussie and canadian chinks and vice versa
>we can all share our loos
yay

Fuck no. I will fight against this.
It's just another plan to disseminate Muslims throughout as they can't get past our fairly strict immigration policies for the most part. They can get into England though and then get a free pass to us.

Fuck that bullshit.

Fantastic, you stupid treasonous heretic.

When the UK was part of Europe your countries together took in about 1,100,000 immigrants a year and had a combined population of close to 130 million.

Now that the UK has left you still have a combined population of close to 130 million but Canadian immigration will soon increase by 150k to 400k while UK immigration might take a dive by 300k because no EU. So a total of about 950,000 people taken in by the Commonwealth Anglosphere. The UK is not the bad partner in this relationship.

So this means we share refugees?

Why not us?

You take in 120,000 non-whites a year, you don't have strict immigration. Why the fuck are you so dumb, deaf and blind?

What about Quebec though?

because you guys have more niggers than the rest of us have population

Why would we exactly?

Just another step to "unite" everything under one global rule.

Canada and New Zealand are 70% white. Enjoy your "Angrus"

No free movement from canada
I dont think anyone needs to expand on the issues why

You're not British anymore, kraut.

45 million niggers versus 129.6 million in the Commonwealth Anglosphere.

First post best post.

Tbh though I don't think this would affect anything besides tourism.

yeah but you have to count our niggers too

The difference being that these are British nations populated by British people.

>populated by British people
But the issue is the UK, user.

Australia is 1% nigger, NZ less than 1% nigger, Can and UK are 2-3% nigger.

The thing you guys have in spades are Hong Kongese (or chinese in general) and people from South Asia.

>populated by "British" people
just like the one terrorist was a brit. yes very british.

Coming from the country wanting to import hundreds of thousands of them

no. too many niggers in canada, too many muslims in UK and too many new zealanders in new zealand

>you don't have strict immigration
Really? You do realise Trump was advocating for America's immigration policy to be more like Australia's right?

>Pakistan and China have free travel between their colonies
India's fucked

Your just butthurt hans because we can make our own jihadis and you have to import them by the million
Also brexit is habbening

THIS Canada will never join this even though it would be the best moment for the British Empire in 70 years.

Yes but please include USA too so I can go over there. I hate this fucking hellhole.

If we can't get USA in on this, I'd still much rather go live in Canada or the UK.

Being stuck in Australia is terrible and NZ is fucking irrelevant may as well not even have a deal with them.

>b-but then paki's will come to Australia

Good, they will drain out of other anglo countries and I will go to the one who just lost the most shitskins.

Not Canada, and this only works when free movement from the EU is done away with for us. Also no muzzies.

I'd rather not have a bunch of islamic hate preachers from Europe in my hometown, same goes for those koala shaggers who should stay "down under" where they belong.

>I hate this fucking hellhole.
You better not be that whining chink that was posting here a dew months ago, either way. Get the fuck out.

No.

kek canada gonna be the germany of this. Let in millions and then they free travel to the others.

Why would we want to be in league with some illiterate 'Strayans and irrelevant Kiwis?

I'm 100% anglo dipshit and I'd gladly get out of this hellhole if getting citizenship in other anglosphere nations was as easy as it used to be.

>wanting to stay in this no future hellhole with a revolving door leadership policy that can't put a plan together if it wont have results in under 4 years max

Fuck off we're full.

Canada and the U.K. need to sort themselves out before this can happen... prety sure Aussi and Zealanders need to do the same... the enemy within cannot be allowed to have more freedom of movement. You know who.

B-but burger-kun. I can increase the quality of shitposting done under your flag!

R-rule britannia
Britannia rules the waves

Look up UK ancestral visas mate

In principle fuck yes, CANZUK would be great. Just need to make sure it's not taken advantage of...

Oh neat I'm eligible for that. Cheers mate.

How is Cornwall for a place to move too? Is it white there? Good housing prices and employment prospects? Does it get too cold? Good weather?

we'd need a treaty on immigration as a unit. otherwise canada will let in all people fleeing trump

Hell no! We don't need British Muslim hordes of conquest

Yes to the first two. Don't know about the next two. British weather is pretty much the same everywhere. Some beautiful towns there, Truro, penzance, St Austell etc. And a shit ton of history, pic related, Tintagel