HAPPENING. KEK OVERLOAD

So, is anyone gonna discuss this? TL;DR - remember when Trump talked about "the bowling green" and everyone did a wtf? Well, there's a solar eclipse only visible in America that has been predicted by a band called "The Happenings" and will be perfectly visible through the Stock Louis Arch. Close to the arch is a school (located in Bowling Green) which is close to two centers for Islam. Word is that there will be some sort of attack and Trump was trying to warn us. Check the image. This is exciting, right?

Bumping

Confirmed happening today

A little farfetched and some serious speculation but definitely something to keep an eye on. The St. Louis arch lining up with the woman on that courthouse is definitely weird.

can someone give me a quick rundown

Just read the image, it's all there. I just gave you a rundown in the original post. Fuck. Why is POL so goddamn lazy.

This is what happens when you spend too much time on Sup Forums.

its fucking tiny and we dont care enough

Hi leddit

If what the pic says does happen on that day then Kek is definitely real

the last, remaining marble you had rolling around the void that is your mind, has finally gone missing.

this is an epiphany of utter madness.

>those digits

I can't zoom in close enough to read it. I'm trying not to be lazy user

open in new tab, you infinite goon.

>414
THOTH IS HERE LADDIES

HAIL THOTH

I'm feeling tired.. best to take a nap.

I remember my first few days here too. Kindly fuck off.

If the pic does come true then there's no doubt Kek is real. That being said, I'm already pretty sold on him. Praise Kek and may what he brings this summer be good for his disciples.

cooperating shills pretending to be oldfags. you stick out like sore thumbs, both of you.
neither of you nancy little faggots belong here.
now you children get the fuck out of here before we have hillary sacrifice to moloch for being a racist, sexist misogynistic piece of sub-human garbage. go! gtfo! your disgusting behavior and support of inequality make us all want to throw up!

I'm OP you silly cunt. Also I don't know what counts as oldfag but considering I've been here since 2010 I'll kindly ask you to get fucked m8

Blx will eat da poo poo