Why is it mostly whites that go for weird body modification?

Why is it mostly whites that go for weird body modification?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6YB4xpw57eU
vanishingtattoo.com/tattoos_designs_symbols_crocodile-alligator.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ya because whites are known for bleaching their skin .....

Do you see PoC doing this?

Yeah, sure is.

vulcan master race

I will not tolerate elf shaming. You son of a bitch.

Have you seen Africans?

youtu.be/6YB4xpw57eU

They are degenerate.

They are trying to compensate for being culture-less

Why limit this thread to just white people?

>tfw no elf gf

OCEAN MAN

You just can't notice what the mongrol races have done, they all look alike

>tfw no elf ear gf

The third world wants to be us so they bleach
We want to be living peter pans so we fix our ears.
As easy as that.
NEXT

They're targeted for subversion the most

I was born with an elf ear

Whoever does this type of shit should be thrown into a gas chamber, no exceptions. Who else agrees?

Pretentious hipster faggots.

>tfw upgraded my helper-Springs to carry bigger baskets on my head

OY VEY!!!!!

When it comes to "elf ears" and the like, white people are the main audience for fantasy bullshit like LOTR and Zelda, in which elves are prominently featured.

I guess they figure elf ears make them "whimsical" or whatever.

Niggers can't be elves

I mean it probably has something to do with white guilt and ethnomasochism in combination with SJW/snowflake statues that so many millennial whites have.

So many whites have been brainwashed into believing simply being heterosexual and white, male or female, is boring/plain/unattractive/lacking. You ever seen that video where several white people find out from 23andMe that they are like 99.9% Northern European White and they all react like "So... I'm just a plain, boring white person? :((((("? It's like that.

Body modification in one way let's them transcend their "boring, plain, and lacking original white self." You then combine that with the snowflake mentality of every person wanting to stand out more than the next in bizarre ways and you end up in a snowflake arms race where blue hair is not enough, face piercings is not enough, tattoos all over is not enough, so you start elfing your ears, tattooing your eyes, splitting you tongue, and implanting beads to give yourself horns.

However, there are many, many POC that do this too, but I will give you that whites seem to want to do it a bit more than POC do.

Whites had a culture till the jews came and filled our countries with brown people and saying our culture is evil.

she had gross ears before
looks like maybe the lobe was removed

If I took those neck rings out, would she die?

Anyone got a pic of what those ear things look like from a better angle? Like, do we finally have the technology to make elves?

In before "Insert disc 2"

I got a full tattoo sleeve and am working on my second one, but fuck this retarded hipster faggot, goddamn, what is wrong with some people?

I imagine her neck would just flop around like a limp dick since she never uses her muscles to hold her head up due to the rings

In all honesty. I've mostly seen Hispanic Metal Heads get gauges and other holes in their face.

They can afford it.

"stop it dikembe...I'm not a wooden disc"

kinda hot, I'd fuck an elf

Those glasses. Yeah, that elf's a snowflake.

>we wuz altmer and shit

Is this a good angle?

cute, well thought out
uh....

vanishingtattoo.com/tattoos_designs_symbols_crocodile-alligator.htm

really makes you drink

They can afford it.

LOL paying all that money and the surgery creates a barely noticeable point.

it would be extremely painful

yes actually.

tattoos... well good tattoos are a long and storied part of white and asian history, throughout history they have been used to bring men into full manhood in the tribe, identify different tribes, and set different classes apart from one another, for a time because of Christianity they were lost, being looked down upon as barbaric, but through a bunch of different circumstances have come back to us, black people shouldn't get them because: 1 you can't see them, and 2. if they hate cultural appropriation so much they should stop participating in it.

body modification is deeply normlaized by mass circumsicion

Burden of perfection...whites are the most beautiful, aesthetically pleasing race on the planet.
But we still desire to change ourselves same as everyone else...but when you're already the best there's nowhere else to go.

This is probably the first piece of body modification I've seen that I'm perfectly fine with. If they did a better job anyway, it doesn't look pointy at all.

To compete with non-white beauty

It isn't cheap and white degenerates are way richer than other degenerates.

that's not anywhere as bad as the OP pic you bigot

Transhumanist garbage aimed at whites.

Why do White People always have to culturally appropriate?

because whites are very "self based", instead of "society based"

they value ""self expression"" more...which is both a good and bad thing

some people just want to be unique and special butterflies, and its much easier to look interesting than to be an actually interesting person

thats mostly cultural though, its kinda different, they dont really do it to look cool, but more of an adulthood ritual

Only correct answer.

>Forgive me master, I'm going all out this time

Uhu, sure. Nice proxy, leaf OP

Huh, it legit looks magnitudes better than all those other body mods, though the bar is kinda low i guess
Maybe its the subtlety behind it?

The age of orcs is over

Other races haven't invented the technologies to this yet

That fucker just added shit upon shit upon shit...ugh. I hope he didn't breed.

THIS - - - >
> we is trans-X now
> pic not related

Because it's assumed white people have a functioning brain to know better

It's amazing what people will go through just to look different in their photos

Reported for low quality shilling, trying to demoralize us (hahahahahaha)

because while other races can find comfort in their skin color, whites are not allowed to be proud of being white.

so we choose to go in every other direction.

they have the money to waste on it

If you put your ear within ten miles of his head you can hear the ocean.

I was going to say... they're told they don't have a culture so they seek to forge some superficial identity

also, we're the original elves

Where ever I am, I must also appropriate

>poc

You have to go back

Her neck isn't actually longer, her shoulders have been deformed and pushed down by the weight of the rings.
I watched a documentary about people in south east Asia doing the same thing.
Her neck muscles would be incrediblely weak because the rings old the neck in place now.

b-b-b-but it's part of their vibrant diverse culture

look Moshe! I posted it again!

>when you do everything but you still dont feel special enough so you became a tranny

>When you waste hundreds of dollars on dick mods then you realize you just wanted to chop it off

last i heard of him he has started hormonal treatment, confirmed for a sex op, and was begging for money on indiegogo

cute desu

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ok i am fine

Are you retarded?

You're no better, you retarded degenerate.

Middle class special snowflakes, also they think individualism means >HURR LOOK HOW DIFFERENT I LOOK. It's all superficial garbage.

>tfw no cute elven gf

I'm all for crazy people branding themselves.
Makes them easier to avoid

>HOOKED ON A FEELING