How many mass shootings and dead children does it take to realize the 2nd amendment is outdated...

How many mass shootings and dead children does it take to realize the 2nd amendment is outdated, and was perhaps always a mistake?

crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/shootings/

691 shootings in Chicago since Jan. 1

those were all niggers

How many mass shootings and dead children does it take to realize that not only criminals, mentally ill, and terrorists should have guns?

I tbink you mean the 14th amendment was a mistake. Deport all Niggers.

Infinity +1

who cares, it results in less Americans.

im gonna bet its muslims again

the same number that have decided that we can't have cats 'cause some fool will drive into a crowd

>How many mass shootings and dead children does it take to realize the 13th amendment is outdated, and was perhaps always a mistake?

All of them.

It's going to be a crazed nig fighting another nig over a women or "disrespect"

Black people are outdated, and were always a mistake.

How many more car attacks and dead europoors does it take to realize that drivers licenses are outdated and were perhaps always a mistake.

We should let the cia drive all our cars on autopilot to ensure no more dead children.

And yet here you are.

You are retarded - guns protect people, why no one else was armed to stop him? Oh yeah, gun free zone

Agreed, they have to go back

the problem is niggers

as long as we're making more kids than we're killing I could give a fuck

>leaf uses the place with the strongest gun laws in the US as an argument against the 2nd amendment

>How many dead children does it take

all of them

wrong. its was multiple shooters firing at each other in a pack nightclub. started as a fight as the bar which led to parties shooting at each other. get your fucking facts straight. they also had 4 cops patrolling the parking lot while the venue provided private security for the inside.
and the pic ins't even the homicide suspect.

>15 wounded
>1 dead

Pathetic.

Second Amendment was not a mistake.

Nigger importation and then letting them stay after we freed them was a mistake.

This.

That's how you know it was niggers
They always do this, because they're incredibly trigger-happy but are too stupid to properly aim.

what is the matter leaf, don't believe in natural selection?

>that name

whoo lawdy

Oh my bad, wrong image.

The correct answer. May Kek gift you a rocket launcher, my burgerbro

A bad guy used a gun in a bad way

>take guns away from the people that didn't do nuffin

Makes sense. How many more cars of peace have to crash into crowds before we realize the right to free travel is outdated, and was perhaps always a mistake?

Literal storm trooper.

>A leaf

Both are good.

Do you realize that Cincinnati has some of the strictest gun laws in America?

How many terrorist attacks does it take to stop third world migration and realize it was a mistake

>a fucking leaf

Probably not, as the area is predominantly black. This same nightclub has a history of gang violence.

Source: from Cincinnati.

> cucking leaf

D I N
O

This.

Deal with it nerd

>nightclub shooting
>1 dead
>15 wounded

Definitely not Muslim or white shooter.

THE PROBLEM IS NOT THE GUNS.

IT IS THE SHOOTER.

IT IS THE BLACKS.

say that when someone breaks into your home and you cant defend yourself

dindu's are the problem. Not the guns. Guns dont pull the trigger themselves

idiot

anybody who would even consider holding a cz should be crucified

Well that's settled.

Shall not be infringed.

Fuck off, you faggot leaf.

>owning a silencer

Reported to FBI

i don't care

How many cars and trucks ramming through crowds will it take till people realize automobiles were a mistake?

I guarantee you this attack was not used with a legally owned gun.

The problem isn't the guns, it's the niggers. Worry about your own country leaf.

Who's pulling the trigger again?

At least one more

>gun free zone

Texas has a low amount of shootings because everyone is carrying or people think they are. Gun free zones don't solve anything.

You do know Chicago has some of the most restrictive gun laws, right?
If anything this is an argument against more gun control

>finally get to use this

Good thing it's a VZ :^)

>Texas has a low amount of shootings

Nope.

>a fucking leaf!

No but honestly it doesn't matter how many laws are in place. It is our God given right. Plus gun laws never if ever seem to work in stopping crime in general. Criminals will be criminals, for they are already disobeying the law

>cincinnati
it was a nigger. guarantee it

Still working on the Uzi? Man I wish I had a class 3 license

>Bllaaat blaaat nigga spray u up biatch blllaaaat bllaaaaatttt
>has same accuracy as a 90 y/o grandma with parkinsons

Compared to Detroit and Chicago, both of which have ungodly restrictive gun laws, I'd certainly say it's a low rate

If it isnt assault riffles its assault cars or trucks now fuck off.

How do white Americans feel that black people are massively inflating the gun crime statistics and giving those that wish to do so a case to propose taking all your guns away?

I'd be bloody displeased.

>SBR
>suppressor
I hope that you have those tax stamped because otherwise the atf is gonna go after you

>15 shot
>1 dead
>story disappears from MSM before pictures of the shooter or the race of the shooter are revealed

Coulter rule everyone

Why don't Americans pass legislation so that blacks aren't allowed to own guns? Won't that make everyone happy?

>to propose taking all your guns away
Never gonna happen. Plus most of the gun grabbers use the school shootings as justifications rather than black on black crime

Yes give us the guns goyim.

>calling a suppressor a silencer
Let me guess, California?

The problem is we need more guns... if every citizen was a responsible gun owner and always had a concealed on them, the shooting would not last long!

Most white people have no idea. Most whites have barely any idea other races act differently. Ask any 20 something year old white girl who commits the most rapes she'll probably tell you it's frat boys. White people are so brainwashed they have no idea what's going on. The information about blacks just isn't mainstream enough.

shut the fuck up leaf.
the 2nd is what protects us.
now go say something nice about mohammed

>Hurrr I need muh big shooty stick because my peenus is smol
At least try and hide that fact that your parent are brother and sister

Well, it is Cincinnati. Isn't Cameo a gay club though?

All the black ones

I don't even care anymore desu. if a dog shits on the floor its irrational to get mad at it because its an animal.

>dead children
>bad
Pick 1

Where was it, Avondale or Clifton or thereabouts? That whole area is sketchy as shit.

>t. Better parts of Norwood

>leaf
>syrup nigger
>milk bag drinking bitch boy
>cuckolded chlorophyll

We grow a set and drop the cunt

> Being an uneducated liberal.
Get fucked.

>not having the 2nd amendment would have prevented nigs nogging

>missing receiver
Get to work on that uzi senpai...

How many mass drive-thru style murders and dead children does it take to realize the right to drive cars is outdated, and was perhaps always a mistake?

The guys building an uzi, he has at least a class 3 license so if he made the sbr he doesn't need it stamped

>cincinnati
so it was niggers

>Lives in Ohio
>Shooting in Cincinnati
So a normal day

normie cages were definitely a mistake.

There's two different varieties of the black... i.e. the modern black and the nigger chimp. you can't take the rights away from all based on skin color... that'd be racist.

All of them.

The US would be the 4th safest country in the world if you remove niggers and spics from the crime stats

Have the receiver, just haven't welded it yet.

Also there is no such thing as a class 3 license and there is no paperwork required to build a semi auto uzi off a receiver reweld section and a parts kit. Just the semi auto bolt and striker assembly alone is $300

That's a girl, and they don't have penises user.