Should we form an alliance with Browns and Blacks against the following?

Should we form an alliance with Browns and Blacks against the following?
>Feminism
>Jews
>LGBT, faggotry
>Modern art, degeneracy
>Cultural marxism

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4s1sK2h2gQk
youtube.com/watch?v=sv1ZuFvEtno
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continuum_fallacy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>we

exactly, fuck this nigger

faggots are fine

We White people.

We could more likely form an alliance with muslims.

I don't feel like it

>faggots are fine
Found the fag.

Abdul and I will throw your kind from roofs on Sundays.

youtube.com/watch?v=4s1sK2h2gQk

BLM was probably a Jewish conspiracy to make sure that blacks and whites don't come together against Mexicans. Blacks hate Mexicans more than we do, so there was a risk of that happening.

They're sure as fuck not going to help us get rid of the jews, because they laugh at the notion that anyone is higher on the hierarchy than whites.

I think USA should be White, but I would favour a Mexican over a Black anyday.

But after all, we should all unite against the Jews, they bring us together so we all fight against each other. Everyone hates the Jews, particularly the Muslims and some Blacks are quite redpilled about Jews as far as I know.

Why not?

Most of Browns and Blacks hate feminists, Jews, fags, degeneracy and modern art?

youtube.com/watch?v=sv1ZuFvEtno

You know you can never define this.
If it was possible it would be done already.

Yes

No islam though

>I think USA should be White, but I would favour a Mexican over a Black anyday.
Blacks are destructive, but not a big problem in the long term. Mexicans are a much more immediate risk to everyone because of their numbers.

>Having to choose between black christians and brown christians

Come back to when your country is 5% Allahu Snackbar

niggers just don't understand art, they don't hate it

faggots are cultured and can offer something of worth to society

>(((we)))
Fuck off, we can form allience when they fuck off back to Africa where they belong, as long as they stay in white countries and leach off them they are enemies.

Of course it is possible to define and it also was defined. Look up the works of racial scientists such as Hans F. K. Guenther.

Besides, everyone can differentiate between an African, Asian, Hispanic or White.

>>Jews

The whole world come together cannot destroy Jews. They are chosen people.
Remember your place, goyim.

Niggers are benefited by 3 of those at least why will the work against their best interest

The fact that some people are mistaken is enough to falsify this hypothesis.
Like jews for example.
Some are mistaken to be white.
Stupid bitches always mistake me for a G*eek too.

>Like jews for example.
Jews are an exception, they are shapeshifters, they are indeed harder to identify - both for those with a trained eye it is very possible.

>Stupid bitches always mistake me for a G*eek too.
Maybe you should not have raped the Greek back then.

You stated an "absolute".
Any exception enough to falsify it.

When pressed white becomes culturel values.
Other times its a skin color.
Sometimes it's the geography of where you are born.

The ambiguity is enough to make a grown man cringe.

Absolutely not. Niggers are shit and need to be shipped out of Europe with the Muslims

The altright already has an informal alliance with hotep against the Jews.

>Turk tries to think logically
>Embarasses himself by committing one of the oldest logical fallacies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continuum_fallacy

This is why so many people think so lowly about you roaches.

But since they cannot easily be shipped back, we could at least unite and fight against the Jews?

>States an absolute
> exceptions can falsity absolutes.
> I state an exception
> he accepts
> then dials back to a more defensible claim.
> Then posts memes.

Yeah good luck with your race theory.

Show me a picture of that said Greek and then I will tell you if he is White or not.

You have no metric by which to judge people as white or not since now it is apparently through visuala that whites are identified.

No way to define
No way to judge

t. darkie

So according to your logic there are no animal or plant races either, because this equally cannot be precisely defined. Thus, dog races do not exist. Also, you cannot precisely define what a Muslim is, so Muslims also do not exist.

It's your problem.
I only tell you what I see as the missing links.

"Hispanics" can be either white or black

No answer - not an argument. Provide a proper response to his post.

It will cause more work and more hassle to ally with these people. They are unorganized and stupid, and offer whites nothing.

If whites want change they have to do t themselves.

It is not a problem at all. If it was a problem I would also be fine with it too. No need for affirmative action anymore. And no racist "Whites" who beat a Black. Because according to your logic races do not exist. BLM could cease to exist.

The solution for this is that you are committing the logical fallacy of vagueness, which I pointed out.
>The continuum fallacy is an informal fallacy closely related to the sorites paradox, or paradox of the heap. The fallacy causes one to erroneously reject a vague claim simply because it is not as precise as one would like it to be. Vagueness alone does not necessarily imply invalidity.

But now we have a situation like All vs White. We could at least improve our situation by uniting against Jews. After we defeated the Jews - our common enemy - we can negotiate which race lives in which territory.

It's not my place to do so.
It would be a red herring.
Your worldview requires there to be no vagueness.

White=white

Is there is any circumstance the possibility that white=black.

Vagueness implies there must at least be the possibility of this being actual.

You can't embrace vagueness when it suits your agenda.

I see, avoiding the argument he made. Alright.

So you cannot avoid the logical fallacy of your thinking even if I pointed it out?

>Your worldview requires there to be no vagueness.
But it does not. This vagueness is only a theoretical problem but not a practical one. For example, I can clearly say that a Turk, African or Asian is not White if I see one.

The only problem with those groups is that they have way too loud voice while everyone else keeps quiet. We should rather start campaining anti-swj to make every 'neutral' person hate them instead of us. The world is a big war of ideologies and just plain information. Whoever gets his voice heard, is the truth until someone calls bullshit. But we aren't spreading bullshit, they are. We can't lose if we start calling them out.

The Jews have the worship of damn near all of them already.

Any alliance formed with anyone would be good. Hell luckily Latinos helped Trump win pretty big, Blacks however are another story, they're the Jews guard dog.

Of course we should as long it is an aliance based on true diveristy in which they remain within there own ethnic boundaries.

As long as they remain in their own countries, yes.

Cuck.

>latinos were a huge net gain for democrats in 2016 idiot. Based Latino meme is a shit forced meme