Be christian

>Be christian
>Worship king of jews
>but also hate jews

Explain this cognitive dissonance to me

why would anyone expect religious people to be reasonable and consequential?

Christianity started as a jewish control scheme by telling a little God given truth mixed in with lies

Now some christians have woken up but cant seperate the religion from the truth that was used to create it

Religion is manipulation

Spirituality and God are still more important than most of everything you worry about

Christians are retarded and edited the bible from "jesus is the messenger of God" to "jesus is the son of God"

God is one, he has no son
The holy spirit is the Archangel Gabriel, God's "first-hand man" if you will.
There is no trinity.

>Pharisees (modern Jews) are heretics who rejected the Messiah
>Ancient Jews who accepted the Messiah became Christians and Hellenised/Romanised with Gentile converts
Christians are the authentic Jews, the Jews (and Gentiles) who accepted the Messiah. Pharisees are heretics.

t. Muslim goatfucker

Sup Forums is in the minority if you ever listen to Evangelical Christians the majority of them practically masturbate to the idea of Israel existing.

The Bible says that there are fake jews that claim to be jewish but are actually satan worshippers. It wouls be nice if non religious people took the time to actually understand the thing they criticize so fucking much. so foolish.

>le goatfuck meme
Those are afghans and africans

Christ hated pharisees.
Today's jews are pharisaic.
You're a retard that needs to learn history better.

Jews weren't an ethnicity back then, just a religion. Being a Jew meant believing in Yahweh and being circumcised. Jesus came to destroy Talmudism and complete true Judaism.

Also, jews are to be hated for it is righteous now to do so. When He returns many will be redeemed, though only after facing punishment for their sins.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHA

Did Christ call Himself their King? No. A pagan did. And non Jew pharisees did

Hmmm

This. I'd even go as far to say that 99% of all Christians jerk off to Jews and suck the chosens dick none stop.

>Did Christ call Himself their King?
yes he did you stupid fuck. It says it right in the fucking Bible. The bible is the word of God and Jesus Christ said this himself. He also said if you tried to change shit within the bible you would face damnation.

Jews believe in a scroll

Gimme His quote. He was from Galilee. Did He even speak Hebrew? His blood is Judean. Pic related are not

Why dont Christians like the synagogue of Satan?

Really activates those almonds

Read the fucking Bible even the internet has fucking bible search engines you retard.

There is a reason the KKK fell apart and partly it was because of Christianity. They failed to understand that the ideology itself is weak as fuck and needs a King to rule over everyone to deem what is right and wrong about the interpretation of the Bible with that the true nature of the Bible being a pacifistic religion of peace and love would come to the surface.

You lie so much. You make and force your points. Put me in a pigeon feed box. Lie some more. Lie. Repeat. Lie. And dont answer me. Because you're a fucking liar

>Jesus came to destroy Talmudism
Please learn some basic fucking history

Why is a babylonian book not to be attacked?

Neither version of the Talmud existed when Jesus was around

Why is it called the fucking babylonian talmud if it was dug out of the ground after the fact. Im sure it started when they were around in some regard. He knows what He's doing. He attacked the same men we call Talmudists. Because? They were Talmudists. Called pharisees probably

Have you READ The Holy Bible?
Old Testament - Jews constantly antagonise The Lord
New Testament - they kill the Son of God

Although, I could forgive that. They know not what they do, etc.

No, I hate Jews because of their vile nature. Their ownership of the international money-power and the media is bad enough, but they are determined to destroy the entire world.

They killed the Son of God and now they are coming for us all

God too. Not just Son of God. God Himself. When He was on earth. Which is pretty much what you said. But He still lives. And Christ does too

Jesus is the king of all people, not just the Jews.

>and now they are coming for us all
Well they've had 2000 years to do it and we're still around, sounds like they're ineffective.

Also how do you justify jews like King David and all the prophets? God didn't hate them.

It was written after the destruction of the 2nd temple, Babylonian is just a name. Look it up, it didn't exist in the time of Jesus.

They are killing us by cultural means. We never let them gain power before.

I said the Jews antagonise The Lord. The Lord does not hate.

You just call David and Jonathan "friends" so you can smear and lie about sexuality more
It's not just a name. The pharisees continued it and became the Talmudists. He was right. It came from and started orally or whatever in Babylon. It doesn't matter when it became a thing officially. So you demean its name. He was right. You are wrong

Stop posting gay leaf

>jews are literally the villains in The New Testament
>European antisemitism has explicitly religious origins
>centuries of pogroms and forced conversions
Guyyysss christianity is JEWISH!