Why are the South Americans invading Southeastern US?

I don't think any of you guys realize how many immigrants from le South America are coming in to Florida, Georgia, and Alabama right now.

It started two years ago and ever since, many Colombians, Venezuelans, and Brazilians are coming into the big cities.

Now some of them are nice and friendly (specifically the older ones), but the younger millennial crowd is where the cancer comes in.

They start fights, commit crimes, riots, litter, etc. thinking that the place that their living in allows them to do what they want. They ruin schools, too, because their parents don't teach them proper morals that are necessary in a nation like the US.

I know they may not be as fortunate but they should have the slightest bit of respect for the people who are here.

So, Sup Forums, what do you think of this? What can be done?

Wow, it's almost like people don't want to live in shit countries

>They start fights, commit crimes, riots, litter, etc. thinking that the place that their living in allows them to do what they want.
They aren't wrong, sadly.

They treat our nation as shit. It's like there is no difference to them.

MINE
THE
GULF

MINE
THE
GULF

well, of course. they're uncivilized.

that's another issue, though.

It's truly sad. I've seen Colombian kids smoking cigarettes behind their friends house and they aren't even 12 in some cases

There needs to be some damn way to make them proper people

There's definitely people over there advertising moving to the US and offering smuggling

Those niggers are also invading chile now.

lost cause.

Just trick them into big shower rooms instead.

Oh of course. That's how all the drugs keep coming in down in Florida now a days

They'll find any place to stay. Bet you those people who come to Chile right now would be illegals in the USA

The struggle is real.

Civilized world VS niggers, sand niggers, & taco niggers when?

I'm ok with this, Vireinato of New Spain 2.0 Electric Boogaloo in 2070

Trump himself spoke about Argentinian, Venezolans and Brazilians getting into Florida and put them as an example of how you can get good immigration (sure he was talking about the money ones). Most of those guys are escaping their disgusting countries and settling businesses all over south Florida, bringing their capital from those places and setting it into US.

Lately I have been seen a lot of Spaniards coming down to Miami as well.

>Vireinato
>New Spain
>Electric Boogaloo

NOBODY EXPECTS THE LATINO INQUISITION (or immigration invasion)

Nothing can be done.
Make your borders stronger. O, I forgot, the shit about the fuckin wall and we mage amerigga gread again :D:D was no more then a fuckin joke, so enjoy the cultural enrichment and stay together with your new shitskin friends, friendo.

That's one of the very few good things about some of these people and its that they follow the law to get in here

Many South Americans in their 30s and 40s are great people, just them stupid younger generation that ruins everything about it

Well, I guess we're destined to be screwed as Americans since we can't do anything right so maybe I just have to accept it

Yeah, those kids were raised into madness and got the shitty culture. But well, I think they may be fixed if they keep in the US and integrate themselves.

If not, poor parents, know some South Americans business people and they are hard working as fuck.

Yeah. Integration is going to be hard for those youngsters though because 1) their parents don't care or 2) they don't care themselves

I don't know but holy fuck this state is a complete shit hole

Everytime I leave my house I feel like I live in South America. Even in rural Florida I see shitskins often. Don't even get me started on the metropolitan areas, it's like I'm in a different country.

Shoot them. You have guns for a reason.

The USA is lost, there is no political will to fight back against mass immigration and none of you faggots will ever do anything positive irl so what's the point?

It's been happening a lot lately
All the gun ranges I've been to nowadays have a lot of South Americans in it too

Reasonable argument. Gov't in both local, state, and federal levels are trash because muh political parties

Also the legal system in Florida is trash too
You can kill someone and only get a few months in prison

DUUDE

Mexico is also getting full of Colombians Venezuelans, Jamaicans and Haitians

What the fuck, is the United States really running out of space?

This, this country is a fucking dump. Millennials are useless. I don't know a single millennial that is ready to assume the responsibility of running this country when the boomers die.

No politician has the balls to say what needs to be said or to fix what needs to be fixed.

Each and every day this country gets more corrupt, more controlling, more brown, more in debt, more of a police state, and more dumb.

This country is dead, nothing about this country even remotely resembles the principles it was founded on.

Colombians are actually better than mexicans

That sums everything up about this nation right now

July 4th is sexist and racist? Is that what our future leaders are gonna say?

Soon, I hope

The curse of having responsible leadership: eventually the neighboring fuck up countries all empty out into your borders.

They are not

Half of my family is from there

My father my nieces, my cousins, etc.

They are gold diggers, south americans in general are gold diggers, but Colombians are desperate to get out of there, at least in Mexican middle class the women you'll find are quite traditionalist and most of them are not interested in money but in opportunities to find a healthy life

>Note that I said Mexican middle class, a social class that you are not able to experience in the US because those who go over there are filthy chicanos and traitors who lack basic formation

Perhaps, but Democrats are getting more votes and that's all that matters...

/sarcasm

Yes they are.

Way better actually.

Thing is that is way easier to find a "normal" middle class Colombian family than a Mexican one.

kek.

>invading

lmao

I literally don't care about bipartisan political parties. I'm not registered for either party. Neither party is my friend. Both parties are evil in their own way.

someone tell me one thing that southern hicks contribute to the planet other than chic fil a and weird religions

>Brazilians
What

A lot of those are illegal here too.

We're only known for muh confederate

There's a lot, in fact whole sections of cities are all Brazilian (pic related)

Not surprised considering how developed Chile is

>Implying you actually know anything

I am half Colombian and half Mex

I love both countries, but Mexico has more advantages desu

You guys should stop watching fox news and star traveling

deport deport deport

Colombians are actually better than mexicans

Every single time I see this image, I think that the white space above his tongue is wojak.

You need to take one for the team and accept all of them so they stop coming here.

GODDMANIT NOW I'M SEEING IT TOO

It must be meme magic

OH DAMN

Miami is how you do latin colonies right: all economic migrants considered subhumans for 2-3 generations (Colombians and neo-Cubans), and you enforce this by sabotaging them until they either leave or take it

That's why there's little to no Mexicans or Central Americans in South Florida (except for Nicaraguans whom are 70% of the time political anti-communist republican refugees from the late 70s-early 80s)

This user is right

Still, I'd like to see the Congolombians leave
I don't like their hyper liberalism and gibsmedat
Also all post Mariel cubans too

Hmm, makes sense

Leave us Panamanians and Costa Ricans out of this bull shit, we work hard to ensure our country isn't another third world shithole like the rest of the garbanceros.

Most panamanians travel to the US to study or work (legally), then comes back to PTY to continue with their lives, same for costa rica.

This is what would happen with the other countries should they get their act together.

I'll applaud you and your country for not being cancer and actually doing reasonable things, so I guess I'm stupid AF