SJW video game

At first I was thinking about getting Mass Effect Andromeda, but now I am have second thoughts. Is this game really just another liberal piece of shit game.

wait for crack

Yes.

Get resident evil 7 instead.

multiplayer is fun

it is

Yes, autistic racist SJWs made it

Agreed, good game. MGS5 too as a great action game if you have 0 fuck given for scenario

Autistic Sera is a cutie, and you could easily take advantage of her without her realising :-)

But seriously though, the western gaming market has fucking crashed, the only good western games now are made by a bunch of autistic slavs. Japan is winning by a landslide

You know I thought ME was dead after that shitshow of an ending in 3.

That street shitter has a chip on both shoulders.

eeww that's why i only play japanese vidiya

that ambient occlusion is disgusting

Lol wtf. Is this what passes as good design in video games these days?

BIOware have been full blown SJW cucks for years now, from around DA2 released. Why do you think there was so much investment on TORtanic on Sup Forums?

and this too

That looks kinda less shitty if you imagine that's a low-G environment

that's a game from 2017 running on high-end hardware?

on top of being a cucked pile of shit with white hating sandnigger devs, the game has piss poor design cus half the dev team are not even seasoned devs.

You could justify purchasing BurgerTime over this.

Save your cash for Kingdom come

This is what happens when you hire women and niggers instead of people who are skilled. If they hired for skill instead of diversity, it wouldn't look this bad. This seriously has the worst aesthetic appeal of any AAA title I can remember.

Is there any saving grace in ME Andromeda other than laughing at the overall design of the game?

>Next gen

that lighting got really dramatic

Hard to say, my friend loved all the Mass Effects. still loves this one. He says he overheard a convo in game where one species asks a asexual species what pronouns to use. and the reply was he/she whatever, but that humans only have two genders compared to some alien species.

Anything from Bioware is. On top of being pure shit, whether in graphics, gameplay, physics, scenario...

>all that animation jittering
the fuck is this

Holy shit that wouldn't be passable in fucking 2002.

It's just a terribly made game SJW or not.

The animation in the first game is mechanically better, the facial expressions and especially the eye movement is so terrible that it makes you physically uncomfortable.

There's no way they spent 80 million on the actual game.

bethesda holding up

she has Parkinsons, leave her alone

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

I notice this. The game has some weird shit going on in the animations. It like G-Mod tier

they cut the budget to 40 million and gave it to diversity highers.

is this supposed to be a joke? Have you played Fallout 4 or Skyrim?

game looks like shit on all levels, like most liberal projects that start out good until they need an agenda

>bethesda
top kek, name me one good game

and dont come with fallout and tes generic garbage

$40 million well spent

I'm surprised they let her "hit" this nigger in the face and not some white man trying to put a glass ceiling over her.

#based

B A S E D !!!!

This.

Bethesda a shit! A SHIT!

Jesus Christ that wouldn't even be acceptable in a film with real people who actually have to pretend to punch. How can a 3D animator with no such limitations look at this and be like "yeah good enough"

Top kike

Don't buy it anyway. I think we should let video games die out just from how shitty they've become

How is this selling? If it's selling like pancakes, who can you blame for their bullshit, but the consumers?

For starters, I am not reading a single reply in this thread, before or after I make this comment. I am a longtime fan of the series, and this game was everything I thought it would be, pus more. People are meming on this because of animation quirks, ut I really feel like a lot of this is being driven by Activision in order to place Destiny in the driver;s seat for Sci Fi games, as they are in direct competition this year.

For the record, this is not an "SJW Game" like Horizon Zero Dawn. At worst, you don't get some of the hardline Conservative choices you had in ME1 or ME2, but the gameplay is fantastic and the MP is great.

Get the game, basically. Ignore the faggoty youtube crowd trying to make reaction videos.

Why can't we have nice games?
Why do SJWs have to ruin my favorite hobby?
Even though i do not play games that often this pisses me off, now i only play strategy games but they are becoming cucked as well probably with paradox being swedes and all. I fucking hate this nation.

Volume, apparently there's a lot of it.

But not worth $60 or whatever. Or having to start up and keep installed shitty Origin.

I like the game. I think its fun!

A CUTE! in an autistic way

how did they manege to make it look shit with frostbite engine ?

Look at her fucking face. They remodeled female faces with a ugly filter while males are looking like in the creation.
The tits also look sad.
In the character creation you are not allowed to pick white skin, only 1000 shades of shit.

It's cultural marxist wet dream

>Diversity hires

That's a nice meme, but the reality is that cucked, white, nu-male French Canadians are responsible for this mess.

Can't tell if this is mocking autists or the work of a deeply autistic individual.

Further, Andromeda is basically WHITE MAN THE GAME as you play as sparkling white men who come to savage land of savages and build a set of nations.

Its a cash grab like it is every time. And itll be over fast when normies move on.

This. Give them zero money for this. Its beyond sjw shit its just total shit in general.

Japs have always had the best games.

That is true, you can only blame the developers but so much when the consumer will buy it no matter how bad the graphics and how degenerate the content.

We can't have those things because the normies fucking hate it. Just like 90's games that were good, the games today are lost. Lib shits like diversity so much, that they make these games. Fan bases changed so much that these rabid idiots make them. Bioshock and gta5 are pretty based games if you ask me

thats one thicc guy
how bout this thicc fucka

It's not. EA had the pipe dream it would sell more than 3 million copies in the first 7 days. It hasn't even hit 1 mil and is already starting to be discounted in certain places. Game's a bomb.

Fucking based

Its been going downhill in alot of ways since Morrowind. Though Skyrim was good enough.

The problem is they dont want to redo the engine. They need to do so. A good made from the ground up engine meant to be modded would be goat.

The opposite of EA and their frostfire shit.

This. Didn't capcom make resident evil 5 in Africa about killing black zombies, and apparently its racist to do so

>For starters, I am not reading a single reply in this thread, before or after I make this comment.

>if I ignore the opposition maybe they'll listen to me

LOL

post link bro

Fucking poo

Ah, I see they're following the Christopher Nolan school of fight choreography.

I don't even know what game he's designing but I'm buying it. Fuck bioware.

>taking it this seriously and defending it as if it were your own
You're not being paid to write this are you?

Bethesda is okay, but they're a very inconsistent studio. But then again, they've made skyrin so many times it's not funny

>all those likes
I fucking hate this gay earth

Sorry that the game doesn't sell good. Hope this trend will continue

Wait for Cyberpunk 2077.

Not even a gamer. But I'm getting that game.

Daniel Vavra is a hero.

I waited 5 years, faggot.

it's an HD Mass Effect 1, exactly what I wanted. it;s not faggot noise like Destiny and Halo bullshit.

I really like Rockstar for being not politically correct.

h-he's fast!

If you are over 20 and stress or think about details in videogames you should unironically kill yourself.

im waiting for ryder incest

oh look a faggot

its already ogre me dude

>5 years waiting for a crappy sjw game that got shitted out by some money hungry racist designers

gj gj

This. Screw the politically correct culture that's been put in games. Especially in designs. Trevor is who I play as just because he fucking hated all these dikes and fags that are wimps.

But gaming is gone because of women and the mantra of "Diversity is our strength"

Kingdom Come Deliverance the medieval warfare game?
>mfw home vidya page supported them since Kickstarter announcement

I honestly wouldn't give a shit if they actually managed to make a decent game (after-all, I can't be angry about everything), and yet they managed to fuck up the graphics, voices and the story; it just adds insult to injury by making it brutally clear how incompetent SJWs are.

>Jaal: Shalom. That is my favorite human greeting... so far.

Even if it wasn't a massive SJW-fest, you shouldn't buy this game. Doing so would make you a direct supporter and funder for nu-Bioware's shitty business practices.

You don't want that on your conscious.

My friend bought the Deluxe Edition because he could get it for reduced cost from a friend working at Gamestop. I've been trying to condition him to notice flaws. He seems to be noticing flaws, but he's missing the elephant in the room that is the SJW themes.

HD? I've been playing it in 2560x1440 since it came out and ME original trilogy stomps this shit

they didn't want to perpetuate hegemonic violence against the black body so they made it a fake punch

Kingdom Come

They had to white wash Africa because somehow that isn't racist.

I have no words