Seriously Sup Forums did you ever won an argument against a lefty?

Seriously Sup Forums did you ever won an argument against a lefty?

Don't be ashamed, you can admit you are pretty weak when it comes to debating.

debate me, cunt

debating is for faggots. arguing is for idiots.

stop posting this aged butterface with fake ginger dye

there is no winning in a debate with a lefty.

they will whine and cry, and the women are worse

Debated my lefty friend on Islam and immigration last night. While I provided real arguments, he resorted to strawmans and helpless mumbling

This. They'll never agree with you because their views are bound to them by their feelings. Debating them is exhausting

yes, always win.

You can't debate against feelings.

Well you can win a debate, but that doesn't mean you changed their minds or that you were even in the right in the first place.
Arguing with a leftist, or any ideologue for that matter is futile, change has to come from within.

I've converted around 40 to the extreme right. It's not that hard, they've just not been taught to think.

see ,easy. almost i can say humans are redpilled by nature.

How do you do that?

What's with all of the namefags suddenly Sup Forumsluting my imageboard?

nah, just forgot it on. it was for a joke on a past thread,newfag.

They always stomped out of the room in tears.

I always win against leftists. The trick is to take their side of the argument and push it to the extreme, so it seems like you're agreeing but you go so extreme that they're suddenly alienated by their own ideals.

>This single layer of paint
>can see the canvas

Holy shit I thought liberal arts majors were supposed understand how to make this shit.

Goddamn lazy amateur hour here.

Of course, though they may have tried to loudly say otherwise, that's them just trying to damage control losing so bad.

I had an argument with a really hot liberal chick who was in college and all up in arms about black vs white relations in society. During the ferguson riots she started saying it was justified for blacks to kill random cops and burn down gas stations.

I showed her a picture of the sikh Indian guy crying over his destroyed store and asked her how you can call terrorizing a minority a solution to race problems.

She reverted to calling me a racist and a scared white boy. Thats when I knew I had won.

what do you except (((they))) teach them.real art ? hah.

Women are only good a psychological/emotional torture its the only outcome to a liberal argument.

>Your penis is small
>You're a virgin
>You're weak
>Belittle
>Belittle
>Withhold pussy and claim it's a punishment.

I mostly argue with commies, but it's like trying to talk to someone using an entirely different language.

her nostrils are gross

Its impossible to win arguments against lefties because lefties cannot reason and use logic.
The best one can hope for is to 'trigger' a leftie.

Nah, most artists overall are pretty lazy. The stock of very talented painters and such is in short supply, mostly because there is little money in it until you become a master, then there's alot.

The same is true of musicians, singers and the like, although that pulls more people in due to wanting attention. So even though 99 percent of artists and musicians suck, there's a lot more musicians in general so a bigger pool of semi-talent.

Typically yes. They hate to be wrong and as such usually have no humility. I've dated 10/10 girls for a long time, but not for a while now. With so much career stuff going on its hard to keep up with backwards dishonest mind games that chicks perpetuate.

Give examples, o sweet user

There's no point in trying to argue because liberalism is a mental disorder. I just meme at them and laugh.

if you play chess with a pidgeon no matter how well thought out or fast you checkmate them they will just end up knocking over all the pieces and shitting all over the board and will then proceed to strut about as if they won

> there is no winning with useful idiots

You can destroy their arguments but ultimately it is futile in changing their minds

They think they win every argument because their arguements ultimately boil down to "Your opinions are wrong to me, therefore they are childish so I don't argue with children" and genuinely think they are taking the higher road when they bail without ever really contributing a solid argument besides the usual rhetoric the media shits out.

>"muh racism"
>"but it shows here that there's probably other reasons for that"
>"wow, so you're racist"

Etc.