APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VCP21hAccXI
sacbee.com/news/nation-world/national/article140483773.html
youtu.be/KFG0qyyppdU
forbes.com/sites/doliaestevez/2016/09/20/new-report-incriminates-mexicos-treatment-of-central-american-immigrants/#5771c71642fe
businessinsider.com/mexico-is-facing-a-cental-americans-migrant-crisis-2015-6
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790116/Mexico-wants-build-border-wall-Central-America-illegal-immigrants.html
nacla.org/news/2016/09/19/central-american-refugees-struggle-protection-southern-mexico
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sorry that you people can't understand basic concepts like legal vs illegal

>"You Trump Supporters Happy?"
Very much so. Next time, don't act above the law and just come here legally.

To answer his question, yes. Very.

>"You Trump supporters happy?"
Yes

YES

Found the source video btw: youtube.com/watch?v=VCP21hAccXI

Those spic tears are delicious.

Yep.

Wish they'd get to work here. Tfw living in a sanctuary city.

I would love for all these tear-jerking ICE videos to go viral. I want this to strike fear in the Little Mexico communities in every city. I want them to know they're not welcome here, no matter how "unique" their situation is

Sorry that your country is so shitty.

this is really no different than someone screaming at a man being hauled off for any other crime. maybe if you cared about your family so much you'd have actually applied for actual citizenship? why are we supposed to pay for you? even this arrest cost the taxpayer money. these people are the definition of parasites

"You Trump Supporters Happy?"

Si, muy bien, muchacho. Adios.

>Illegals being arrested
Check
>Fear
Check

Finally their understanding their place in society.

I love this video so much.

I can't wait for more just like it.

The daughter should be deported too.

>"You Trump Supporters Happy?"
Depends. Was the brother deported as well?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes

What is next? Murderer gets detained and is all sorry that he did it?

I fail to see your point.

>Fuckin' with families don't catch real fuckin' criminals
It does when they're really fucking here illegal Pedro

Not going to lie, having an afternoon coffee and this is entertaining - but I wouldn't be happy unless that entire family was arrested or executed.

This turned my day around for the better. God bless America.

He is crying because his brother is being arrested by ICE.
One can assume that the man recording is also illegal if his brother is as well, why isn't he being detained at the same time?

Would it be safe to guess the one being arrested wasn't just illegal and had prior offenses?

Of course I am. Why am I supposed to feel sorry for illegals again?

And its getting better and better

Can a burger explain:

Is basically every single illegal who is not being paid cash under the table using a fake/stolen social security number?

And here we are wasting our time with laws and lawyers, just bring a crying kid along and all your crimes are void.

yaaaaaaaaaas

¡si señor!

>You guys shouldn't separate families
He's right though, should deport them too.

>Breaking up families
You're more than welcome to join them, but you won't because you're nowhere near selfless enough. You'll cry, then forget all about them while you paint fences for a living, fucking spic scum.

They all use fake social security numbers.

This means when Trump says he is only deporting criminals he is talking about most illegals. Because they have to also break the law to work here.

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

You can apply for a Taxpayer ID number, which will in some circumstances allow an illegal to work and pay taxes just like a legal resident.

Some states also have work permits that can be obtained and used for similar purposes.

And yes, as you point out, many are using fake/stolen/duplicate SSNs.

Several issues we've had with this sort of thing:

The IRS not doing anything about stolen SSNs (as long as the guy pays, they don't care).

Illegals being allowed to stay and to "check in" with ICE officials regularly.

Illegals being given work permits by ICE and other agencies without further investigation by ICE.

Illegals being given social welfare benefits without further investigation by ICE.

Illegals being given Taxpayer ID numbers without further investigation by ICE.

Sanctuary cities offering another layer of protection when engaging in the above activities.

Thankfully, this is changing and illegals are shitting themselves.

>that dialect
Obviously a boon to society.
His family can go live with them if they miss him so much.

Same. Unfortunately, the beaner kids may very well stay thanks to the retarded laws surrounding anchor babies.
>Would it be safe to guess the one being arrested wasn't just illegal and had prior offenses?
Probably so. The only cruiser I can make out in the video looks like it belongs to a local County Sheriff's office.
Couldn't have said it better myself. It's not like anyone cares about that uppity beaner's brother if no one else is willing to return to Mexico with him.

>Illegals being given work permits by ICE and other agencies without further investigation by ICE.

Wait... ICE is giving them work permits? WTF...

Yes. Every single one. What really sucks is when they slip through vetting and occasionally prove themselves good, solid employees. Eventually you figure out that George Zimmerman is not who he says he is. Maybe you particularly like George, but once he comes in and says "Boss there is a problem with my papers, now I have to be Javier Rodriguez. Can you sign off on my certifications again?" now both of you have a problem.

Good riddance. Chicano's "Mexican pride" only lasts until they realise they're going back.

IT'S
A
START

Excuse me, I misspoke.

There are reports of illegals obtaining work permits with the permission of ICE officials.

For example: sacbee.com/news/nation-world/national/article140483773.html

"Because of the incident, Beristain was given a voluntary self-deportation order telling him to leave the U.S. within 60 days. Instead, he chose to stay with his pregnant wife, who was also suffering from high blood pressure at the time, according to Indiana Public Media. After that, he received a final order demanding he leave the country, which he also ignored.

Since then, he has checked in with Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents every year, maintaining a clear criminal record and even getting a driver’s license, work permit and social security card with permission from ICE agents, per the South Bend Tribune"

I was ambivalent towards Mexican immigrants till i saw this:

youtu.be/KFG0qyyppdU

And why doesn't Mexico ever catch shit? Your country is flush with land and natural resources and your people are fleeing in droves. Sort yourself, mexishit gov't

That reminds me of the traumatic moment when the dog catcher caught Petey in the Little Rascals.

I spent some time working in restaurants in the US. The front of the house was all whites/legal immigrants, the kitchen was illegal mexicans and other central americans. Talking to them, they all basically said they were illegals, using a friend's SSN. Basically it was like 15 dudes all using the same SSN, all claiming to be married with 15 kids, so that they'd pay the least amount of taxes. They said something like they would never get caught because they never bothered to claim any tax back or something like that, didn't really understand that part very well.

But the basic was, they were all using a fake SSN and lying about their tax situation.

This channel is really great and I've never heard of it before. Thanks for posting the video.

no.

Our Lord feasts upon his tears

Mexico is great at catching Salvadoreans, Guatemalans and other Central Americans who try to get to the US through Mexico. Mexico's southern border security is tight and immigrants who slip by suffer abuse from the average Jose who doesn't want them in his country.

.....:^)

>you happy
Excuse me officer you seemed to have missed a spic.

How is this breaking news lul.
>blatant emotional shaming propaganda

Good, hope they don't come back either.

this is actually not exactly like that. Mexico keeps a tight control on its southern border at the request of the US. There are, in fact, undercover US agents working in Mexico to detect and catch illegal central americans on mexican soil. The idea being that it is a lot easier to catch and deport them while in Mexico than once they've already crossed.

Source: confirmed by mexican and salvadorean friends of mine.

These spics used to brag about being illegal because they knew king nigger wouldn't go after them. It warms my heart to see these criminals living in fear of the law.

Mexicans dislike Central Americans generally speaking, this has been going on for years.
forbes.com/sites/doliaestevez/2016/09/20/new-report-incriminates-mexicos-treatment-of-central-american-immigrants/#5771c71642fe

Source: actual facts and reality, confirmed by me who speaks Spanish and has been to the southern Mexican border

More links
businessinsider.com/mexico-is-facing-a-cental-americans-migrant-crisis-2015-6
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790116/Mexico-wants-build-border-wall-Central-America-illegal-immigrants.html
nacla.org/news/2016/09/19/central-american-refugees-struggle-protection-southern-mexico

Apologize for what? Some stupid, barely literate, spic wetback beaner crying because ICE agents are doing the job we the American citizenry pay them to do? Apologize because a criminal is being arrested?

Are you fuckin' high? Seriously there retard, get fucked by a purple polka dotted chainsaw for asking such a stupid question.

Oh, yes to the guy in the video crying and hating on Trump supporters - fuck you too. You stupid fuck. Your brother was here illegally. How long has Trump been President? Three months. He won in November of 16. Is your brother so stupid that he didn't immediately pack his stuff grab his family and haul ass back across the border? I mean shit.

And that sobbing crying anchor baby? Who cares. Her daddy is criminal. Her daddy should have thought about that before he came here illegally. Actions always have consequences. Especially criminal actions.

Stupid fucks.

Pologize for what? Our daddy taught us not to be 'shamed of our deportations. Specially since they make illegals cry and all.

but it's not a real crime when a brown person does it. Jesus Christ, I can't believe you Drumpf supporters are so racist!