He wasn't a succesful soldier, he DIDN'T win any wars...

He wasn't a succesful soldier, he DIDN'T win any wars, he was getting very frusturated when he told that he didn't win any war. his most hated word was "Mein führer, you didn't win any wars".

I heard he was gay

T*rk scum.

HE SHOULD OF KILLED ALL MUSLIMS INSTEAD!!!!!!!

Topkek Roach

>Mfw people unironically love Hit**r, a pathetic one-balled impotent talentless virgin loser who couldn't tolerate someone calling his shitty paintings shitty so killed their women and children to fulfil his pathetic ego and who committed suicide when faced with defeat like an absolute coward

Go eat nigger dick and celebrate LGBT diversity if you don't like Hitler.

He was a schizo drug addicted degenerate

how can i report this nazi to german authorities Sup Forums bros??? should i call my uncle in germany so he can report him to police???

>noko
How fucking old is that pic, m8?

Lmao, there's eletricity in your muslim shithole? Tell your uncle to clean my toilets again when you call him

>A butthurt internet-Nazi
Kek. How pathetic

>He wasn't a succesful soldier,

Lies he was awarded many military awards for overwhelming bravery and it's what launched the beginning of his political career.

He was also brave enough to lead a march of Germans into soldiers during a revolt and he got shot, which boosted his fame even more.

Stop reading Jewish propaganda.

He had an impeccable military record in one of the riskiest frontline occupations.

he can only be nazi on internet because alpha TURKS would be beat the shit of him if he would try to act nazi irl.

Are you sure? he won half a poland and france

>He wasn't a succesful soldier

He was awarded the iron cross 1st class which isn't to be sniffed at.

No turks are perhaps the weakest creatures found in germany they are so skinny you are afraid to break a bone when you shake their hands

>a fucking Antifa poo in loo
Kek, how disgusting. Good luck surviving in the slums tomorrow.

Lmao, come at me if you dare. Turk subhumans get beaten the shit out of their assholes every day in germany. No one is afraid by turkroaches, your all either skinny fags looking like girls wearing make up and leather jackets or fat manlets who eat Doener and listen to shitty rap all day. Kek, now go and do minimum wage jobs, cuck.

"I can't hear you!"

He received an Iron-Cross...
I hope yous enjoy ur jewish lead world. You whine about "muh immigration" "muh SJWs" guess what your ancestors choose that path, hitler would have never attacked britan etc, if they joint us against the commies.

as a pole I can confirm this. Turks only attack, when they outnumber their Opponent 1 vs 5.

>being this assblasted
Ahahahahahaha