If this was 4D chess, why did he promise 'immediately'?

If this was 4D chess, why did he promise 'immediately'?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-26/trump-endorses-fox-news-host-call-paul-ryan-resign
youtube.com/watch?v=rIAXIubSTkc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why would someone from a third world country care about American healthcare? I'm American and I don't even care about healthcare.

Because this board is for politicos and we enjoy consuming international political stories.

>if this was 4D chess
Maybe, just MAYBE, he's not going to always tell you why and when he's going to do shit.
You do know that his 'enemies' have access to twitter too?
Have you ever even played poker in your fucking life?

>4D chess
>Trump

are you kidding me? he's 70yo fat draft-dodging retard.

This isn't just about healthcare or Obamacare, he's made the Republican establishment look like fools. They have a majority but can't pass a bill. Ryan, Reince, Turtle, McCain, they all are getting ass blasted right now as they should be. If they fail to pass a tax bill they are all gone next election.

it's the other way around. HE looks like a fucking fool.

pic unrelated

>getting drafted to fight and die in the wars of the (((elite))) is smart

>still taking anything he says literally

I hate the guy but you could say that he means he'll start the process immediately.

no, you're right, it does not help his case that he backed Trumpcare

>still not seeing the madness that is accepting that your president never means what he says

I imagine it takes more than 3 months to repeal and replace a bill that took 7 years.

THIS JUST IN: Trump officially declares himself a tool.

>Libcuck checkers BTFO

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-26/trump-endorses-fox-news-host-call-paul-ryan-resign

HAHAHAHA 'he didn't really want it' Yeah right!

>said shit to get elected
>got elected
Also usually even when they're sincere politicians want to change all kinds of stuff but they don't really know what's possible to do before being elected. Once they're there they know how bad things really are so they're overwhelmed

He also plays against his supporters. Trump is a lone wolf.

Watch and learn:
youtube.com/watch?v=rIAXIubSTkc

>Whatever, we didn't even care about it!
Is this the official trump slogan at this point? Seems to get trotted out every single time his every campaign promisecrashes and burns

He told on Twitter and in campaign speeches one of the first things he'd do was to repeal Obamacare. And he failed miserably

I wonder if Putin is disappointed that his little cuckslave is such a failure?

I mean, who wouldn't be?

>this is the board that prides itself on being nationalistic
Get rekt faggot

No, this was the board that used to pride itself on getting cucked by a cheap con artist. But that's changing as the cuck-in-chief keeps betraying his own voters.

His enemy no.1 in the Republican party was/is Paul Ryan. Ryan is now completely fucked.

If Trump supported the bill and really wanted it to pass then why did Breitbart attack it from day 1 despite Bannon being Trump's adviser.

Well I remember the first tweet I read from him, and he did it.
I can't wait to see what excuses you cuck will come up in 2020 when he'll get re-elected.

>when he'll get re-elected
lmao faggot, he'll be lucky to hang on for dear life the next 4 years. It's time you fags stopped sucking this jewloving billionaire cock, go back to t_d where you faggots belong.

Trump foresaw the death of his presidency before it even began....