Is Trump going to start putting Mexicans and Muslims into camps?

Is Trump going to start putting Mexicans and Muslims into camps?

** "ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS" **

YOU DISINGENUOUS CUNT.

I hope not especially when he could just deport them

Humans can't be illegal.

No, he's going to put Mexicans in Mexico.

being a rapist is illegal so checkmate

Trump sleeps in a bed
HITLER DID TOO

When Hitler did it, it brought on pro right-wing propaganda. When Trump is doing it, it is to balance the currently dominating left-wing mainstream media.

Trump is bringing balance to the force.

Trump often farts. Hitler does the same.

There's no such thing as left-wing media.

>democrats want to take your guns away
>hitler did the same

why would we need camps when we have mexico

i mean think about it mexico is worse then labor camps so put them in and build a wall MAGA

i hope so

Shitskins aren't human.

But their acts can be.

Check m8 atheist debate me

No he's going to send them back.

If you are being serious...
It is idiotic to believe he will legitimate be putting anyone in camps. No one in America has the political pull to convince the American people to allow it.
He is putting dangerous people out of America.
There is only one comparison I agree with between a political figure and Hitler in America, that is that of Hillary when Hitler said "Society's needs come before the individual's needs" and Hillary said "We must stop thinking of the individual and start thinking what is best for society."
This is legitimately how genocides are created.
The second you start thinking of people as groups rather than individuals is the second you head down the wrong path and start blaming a group of people for an individual's actions. It is a disgusting ideology that fosters hatred to anyone deemed bad for or even just outside of the group. Thinking of society before the individual is how every single genocide has been started.

Hitler loved dogs, does being a dog-lover make you a Nazi?

I swear, it's the Liberals who should be put into camps.

Cloning is illegal.

I hope so, right wing death squads when?

This is a slide thread. Sage your comments.

Truman had quotas for Phillipino's and Indian's trying to enter. Clearly he's hitler. Kennedy was also Hitler since the Immigration and Nationality Act didn't pass until well after his assassination.

Mexican American here

I hope so...I hope I get put one in too. I don't care or give a fuck no more...

Hope not. no more $ for those fucks

>Is Trump going to start putting Mexicans and Muslims into camps?

I hope so

>It is idiotic to believe he will legitimate be putting anyone in camps. No one in America has the political pull to convince the American people to allow it.

Its already been done before and it doesn't have shit to do with what the American people will "allow." It has to do with what they can get away with. You're a shill faggot implying that camps are any far cry whatsoever from the current state of the country.

>There is only one comparison I agree with between a political figure and Hitler in America, that is that of Hillary when Hitler said "Society's needs come before the individual's needs" and Hillary said "We must stop thinking of the individual and start thinking what is best for society."
This is legitimately how genocides are created.
The second you start thinking of people as groups rather than individuals is the second you head down the wrong path and start blaming a group of people for an individual's actions. It is a disgusting ideology that fosters hatred to anyone deemed bad for or even just outside of the group. Thinking of society before the individual is how every single genocide has been started.

(((Sup Forums))) does exactly this. And in all three cases "society" does not include the lower and middle class .

>He is putting dangerous people out of America.
You make a statement like this, then you go on to criticize the entire concept behind statements like this.

And dangerous people is a description that includes illegal immigrants, non-illegal immigrants, and natives.

humans can be occupying an area illegally

What the fuck

Sure they can. Thats why we have trespassing laws.

Whoa, what an original thread no designed to upset or bait people.

If you look at it from a business standpoint though, we've got all these FEMA camps and we're not using 'em.