He's right you know

He's right you know...

Marco Pollo brought the Western world spaghetti, and Frau Merkel brought it acid throwings, honor killings, and suicide bombings.

How don't know why people bring up chemistry like it makes you a great political leader.

report shit threads.

>physical chemistry
keked

>I have a doctorate in chemistry
>I'm a political master

you fucking people are retarded. Why don't you get a Civil Engineer to be the mechanic on your vehicle dumbass.

t. rural and suburban retard

being a genius is actually bad for leaders

she ruined a nation and possibly a continent

>Edumacation is for them fancy folk up in them shiny white towers

Another rural and suburban retard.

When Germany goes around thinking it's the contemporary of the greatest superpower the world has ever seen.

no, he's not. merkel is a psychologically and emotionally fucked up individual with serious personal issues that have resulted in serious consequences for millions and millions of people. lives destroyed, loyalties betrayed, minds and hearts permanently ruined. she's a dangerous kind of idiot. her education has accomplished nothing beyond making her errors more sophisticated. she is not a ruler by right, or by nature, or by strength, or even by luck. she holds her position solely as the result of a series of unfortunate events and malicious plotting on the part of hostile agents.

little miss trump on the other hand seems to have a healthy mind and behavior, conducts herself with dignity, and is fairly intelligent. she is a superior individual to merkel and more fit to lead. the fact she's not a mental case alone makes her preferable.

I'm absolutely on the trump train
but his stupid daughter shouldn't be anywhere near the white

house

We should be fine then, because our leader is an orange retard.

This. It shows she has intelligence and the kind of dedication it takes so see something difficult through but it's a completely different skill set.

You wouldn't hire a doctor to build a house for example... a general contractor might only have a high school education but he'd still be more qualified to build houses.

>Merkel
>"De facto leader of Europe"
Lol fucking nooooooooooooo.

She is her contemporary, because they are both alive at the same time.

Perhaps he meant to say "equal". I can't think of any equivalent word starting with "c".

Similarly, I don't want a former game show host to be my president.

This.

Everyone has a PhD in Germany. Dentists, school teachers, hell, your gardener probably has a PhD in weed removal. They never do any research though, they get their PhD from monographs. German academia is in a pretty sad state ever since the war. They went from being the number one nation in science on the planet to the cesspit of bureaucracy and unoriginal inventions that you see today. Must be tough. Lucky for them the German Engineering™ meme has survived though. Gotta put some rindfleisch and sauerkraut on the table.

>She is her contemporary, because they are both alive at the same time
this, fuck leftist brainlets t b h

I'm very sorry to break your bubble there m80 but german phd's were a long time far more realiable than those coming from america

its actually just in the recent 20 years that the same degeneracy overtook germany

>german phd's were a long time far more realiable than those coming from america

90% of the world gets PhDs to come to America. Why would ours leave?

>tfw your plans to destroy western europe were almost complete but they were foiled by a humble handbag designer

t. rural subhuman

Germany is nothing to America. Nothing. You are insignificant. If you were gone tomorrow, it wouldn't affect us. It might even be better.

>Masters in edu
>BA in Eng Lit
>Just dropped a new 6cyl in my TJ
>Live innawoods
>grow most my own veggies and get eggs/meat from co-op

who?

STEMfags BTFO

BTFO
T
F
O

why isn't this country range-banned yet

yee haww u tell dat cracka, brutha tyrone hyuk hyuk

If she's so good at chemistry then why is she the leader of a failed Islamic state?

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people

>leader of Cuckrope
>accomplishment
Lol

fpbp

>When Germany goes around acting like it hasn't ruined Europe for the third time in 100 years

>he would prefer someone with a chemistry degree over someone with a economics degree
Wipe the drool off your chin retard

>implying Merkel should be impolite to anyone
>implying an elitism I can't even

> Contemporary
> YOU THINK YOUR MY CONTEMPORARY! I'M MORE IN A STATE OF EXISTENCE THAN THAN YOU WILL EVER BE! MAYBE...I DON'T KNOW YET... BITCH!
no... he is not.
Just another example of a libtard REFERENCING something they believe to represent socio-economic standing to make themsleves seem "into it". Fucking hipsters.

what great time to be alive the none stop tears from them are the best thank you my fellow Americans for not voting in the old cunt,

And I wouldn't want a fucking drama teacher to be my prime minister, but it doesn't stop stupid leftists from voting for them.

but the point is accomplishment, no?

Merkel can't be called a complete failure.

Ivanka designs fucking glorified shopping bags.

>fucking moravians

This upsets the shills.

There's literally nothing wrong with diversity and tolerance.
Only rural and suburban retards are against it.

my country fucking sucks

you're probably atheist too

Actually, yes.

>contemporary
alive at the same time
somehow I think you meant to use a different word

You need to leave, leaf, the days of canada as a white nation are coming to an end, move to the US, the north US states are very white and they are likely filled with like-minded canadians leaving the plague of marxism

G-L-O-B-A-L-IZ-A-T-I-O-N

>de facto leader of Europe
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The shitty ones do. That's why Luxembourg thinks a 3 year degree in professional procrastination and free writing from a shitty German Uni is comparable to a PhD from MIT.

Ugh, sexist much? Being a handbag designer is a valid career choice for a strong womyn, he needs to check his male privilege.

>implying there's something wrong with being an atheist

it's because liberals and progressives celebrate hierarchy based on class, intelligence, privilege, education. that's why the democrats leaned so heavy on celebrities, the famous, the affluent, the highly educated to verbally slay trump and his supporters. if you noticed, they spend less time on ground game politics like local and state elections and put much emphasis on federal elections and positions.

>More education = more smart
Off yourself

Why do they go after Ivanka? She's basically spotless, perfectly likable, and also not really a politician. There's lots of things they can joke about with Trump himself, it seems like really bad strategy to go after the daughter who is both Ivy-League educated and has basically zero embarrassing things in her past.

I have recently come to think that actually I dislike pseuds more than idiots.

yeah, and it still seems like Sup Forums falls for all the propaganda against working class whites and views them as lower tier because they've been conditioned to think this way by hollywood movies and leftist comedians
this board unironically spouts anti working class white memes.

Who cares if she had a Phd in Physical Chemistry, she's still a traitor to the German people and would likely be on trial for treason in any non-cucked nation.

>Leader of Europe for 14 years
Lol Europe has gone to shit in the past 14 years, Merkel has done a terrible job and she should be ashamed. You leftists are retarded, the measure of a leader isn't how much power they wield, it's what what they actually do with the power.

what makes you NOT an idiot?

When you try and look real smart and insightful by wearing glasses but you still fail to use the right word

Last time I saw this it was quantum chemistry

A PhD in chemistry is a degree for those who couldn't get into medical school.

You're a legit retard, probably a degree-less hick

this

merkel looks like she's about to break down and cry at any point.

Also her hair makes me want to vomit.

Its physical chem its clearly relevent.

Fuck you Muhammad, no one cares about your degree in Goatfucking

Canada will be saved because
>A) Shits moving so quick in other countries, we'll have plenty of examples of how NOT to do it
>B) The Conservative party currently have better public opinion numbers then Trudeau, EVEN WITHOUTvA LEADER

And

>C) There's about to be a mini ice age coming in by 2030, which hopefully drive the non-whites out down south

>he thinks degrees actually mean anything when it comes to running a government
Oh how I wish I was as naive as you

>90% of the world gets PhDs to come to America.
exactly the point. Everyone can get a PhD in USA

Hit a nerve there, Cletus?

>says the degree-less hick

I'd rather be named Cletus than Muhammad.

Reading comprehension

Yeah we've seen the level of "academics" that come out of Europe and frankly we aren't impressed with your pseudo-intellect, shitty work ethic, and lack of any real accomplishment.

During those 14 years she began crashing the EU with no survivors. Ivanka is by far her better thanks to not having that sort of disastrous track record.

she's a commie sleeper agent, I bet.

Serious question... why does Ukraine even have a flag? it's not a real country, at least not any more real than fucking Ohio as a country.

As if you would know anything of germany, or europe, or the world, burger ...

the real stupid people are those who are educated you little liberal shit. The less education you have the smarter you are. it's a fact.

We should make them play by their rules. Ivanka is Jewish. Therefore they are being anti-semetic. Watch their heads explode.

You haven´t seen anything yet, son. Assuming that you resemble the typical american, your probably can´t even see your own dick ...

>The less education you have the smarter you are
KEK, you pride yourself in ignorance, good riddance you retard

>doctorate in the GDR

Oh well, I call it toilet paper.

It´s glorious, isn´t it?

this is why your country is in shambles and america is still number one. You jealous, libtard? If you repent now maybe we will let you live when Trump takes over the world.

Those are just shills shitting up the board and you know it.

On what measure are you number one exactly?

Military spending? Yes. Send your sons to the grave for (((them))) ...

Quality of life? Probably not. Have you ever been outside your incest village?

+15 rubles

>Donald Trump's background in business does not correlate with presidential ability
>OMG Merkel has a doctorate in chemistry she's the leader of the free world guys

we are number one in everything you third world foreign retard. jesus christ, I thought you (((educated))) folk were supposed to be smart lmao.

this your only (you)

It seems the political sphere is kind of an equalizer

Why would liberals hate something that makes men equal?

Ukraine is it's own country. Russia only took over part of it.

Wow, that´s really impressive. You musst be very proud. I am so jelly.

Except that I, as a law student doesn´t have to pay more than 400 Euros per year for my law school. Except that I don´t have to work but get fundet by the state for my studies. Except that I, who doens´t have to work but instead can concentrate fully on my degrees, have to pay only 60 Euros per month to get universally full healt care coverage, no matter what it costs ... How ist it in the USA with healtcare and student loans and everything going on by the way ... I mean, you are number one, right?

fake news.

baka desu senpai

It really isn´t you idiot. This is the world outside the USA.

Surely you won´t believe it and now all yell together: USA - USA -USA !!!

the world outside the usa is nothing but brown rapists and dirt farming serfs.