I HURT MYSELF TODAY

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

>saudi prince upset his investment didn't pay off

If we weren't winning, we wouldn't be seeing leftists having 24/7 hysterical tantrums.

>gotta cherry pick the failures..

How about I set fire to those precious oil reserves eh?

Trump did say he was gonna get tired of winning. I just didn't expect it to be this soon.

well Sup Forums?

The left is do desperate to compete in the meme war, they're copying the right now

Wew lad

This isn't even funny or good. The originals felt good because they were snappy and had a good irony added to them. This is just plain shit

It's pure desperation since theses no humor at all

This, they can't get over losing the election and they're trying to fuck up his presidency, then act like it's all his fault.

ITT: foreign flags shit on Trump, as usual.

>Obamacare not repealed
Still waiting on legislature. Calm down, faggot. If it had been done sooner you would have cried Executive Tyranny
>Hilary not locked up
See above. Appointing a special prosecutor for the specific purpose is the Constitutional way to go. Calm down, faggot
>Travel ban
Yeah, literally nobody was surprised that a cherry-picked judge panel literally violated the Constitution and pulled some serious miscarriage of justice to delay what they had bad fee-fees about. Calm down, faggot
Shhh, shhh, it will all be better soon.

Is this Hillary's Saudi supporters

Hey why dont you give us some cash to start a ruckas if youre giving guys in the middle east stuff , come on Saudi Bro

And trump may not have the perfect way to get into best president, but his promises have been done, even with some issues. He's not even 4 months in and he's made a majority of his promises. I just wish the fucking immigration ban was put into effect

>essay for ants
The original counter-signal memes were short, sweet and funny. They didn't try to lecture you into thinking "correctly" but rather make fun of self-righteous pricks.

I love the smell of winning

Saudis literally attempting to interfere with US constitutional process. Actual evidence. Way more-so than any Russian fake news.

checkd and correct

This is literally the sole reason I voted Trump, everything else is a bonus just send the beaners home

God it feels good being better than you, haha

What the fuck is wrong with those federal judges? They keep reversing his ban and all it does is make Trump reset it. Are they going to do this for his entire term? How are Federal Judges picked anyway? Because these people seem dead set on going against Trump no matter what.

Anyone who believed Hillary would face consequences for her server and general cuntery is a deluded moron. She is above the law.

Fuck off mudslim your Quran is no more than toilet paper

Everyone did this anyway or they had the values that were from him. The election was fun, and the great part was all the tears hillary fags had done. Also, the meme of "muh 3 million votes" was a good meme

how does it feel.. knowing we won't need your oil soon?

You realize that you're fucked in the long term, right?

It's the liberals trying to say that the people who came from those country's need to visit innocent family and whatnot. For me, the guys from there are pretty bad, but for fucks sake the ban should be done. A "Muslim ban" would be the greatest thing honestly

It doesn't really matter to Sup Forums if Donald Trump fulfills his promises because the majority of Sup Forums supported Donald Trump solely for the upset he caused.