www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4350388/Nigel-Farage-s-Bad-Boys-Brexit-look-Calexit.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AWOOOVEMENT

Reminder to be careful about the freedom caucus, shills are trying to make you think they are responsible for the failure of ryan's bill, and want to divide and conquer

It's real.

This one explains it better, look for buzzwords and people acting like tough guys, they are obvious shills

>Melania fucks Barron
>Donald fucks Ivanka

Why are the Trumps so incestuous?

Sup Forums BTFO

AWOOVEMENT

If homosexuality is a sin, then I don't want to be straight. Sup Forums can't fucking judge me, only god can judge me on my day of judgement.

Daily reminder Hillary has 91% of winning.

It's over for you Drumpfkins!

Whats up with all the asshurt britistanis here? You probably should go back to your containment threads.

The deepstate is /fit/.
Careful anons.

>mfw a fucking baby is smarter than drumpf

SAY IT WITH ME

MADAM PRESIDENT

Sweeden

Did you faggots miss me? I'm sober now

>ywn drink from Melania's titties

Barron is a lucky motherfucker.

Its over. Someone tell Drumpf to cancel his campaign.

>every MSM headline is "Obongocare now belongs to Trump completely"
>trying to cover up the Democrat's asses for both signing into the bill bipartisanly aswell as blocking Paul Ryancare

GROWN CHILDREN

>furfag who always uses the same reaction image

DRUMPF

BTFO

I can't wait to watch kek smite these people

Reminder that not everyone talking shit about certain policies is a shill and it's necessary to engage in fruitful discussion for continuous intellectual development of both parties, and we don't get stuck in an echo chamber like the liberals.

>tfw deepstate has access to all the good vaccines.

Will AntiFA (anti-first amendment) remember their diapers next time?

I known that public urination is legal in cali but this really isn't helping your cause.

Reminder that Poland is a Koch Brothers shill and he needs to fucking admit it.

That's how you say "Hello" in sweden

MADAM

PRESIDENT

Body: 8/10
Face : ayyyy lmaooo

>tfw everyone in the world is less worth of genocide than goddamn furries

her face looks like Cate Blanchett in that picture.

Poland is too stupid to realize that Trump is using this opportunity to hold a gun to the head of the GOPe and the Caucus in particular for upcoming legislation. He just signalled to the world that he will hold them personally responsible and will destroy them next year during the elections if they don't fall in line.

There's no need to edit this one. Ben has ascended.

Do it Nige!

CRY REEEEEEEEEE
AND LET SLIP THE FROGS OF WAR

;p

I know that, silly

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4350388/Nigel-Farage-s-Bad-Boys-Brexit-look-Calexit.html

SLAY NIGE YESSSSSSSSSSS

oh god im cumming at the thought of california splitting into two

She looks like a model should.
Yep she does.

They added new hat colours and brought back black

Really tempted to buy a black one and wear it instead of my red one..

>no image context

Testing, the connection just went shit for me.

I don't know why you would bother to give (you)s to the same old austrian attentionwhore troll.

I wish Trump would move on to cutting taxes.

Our friend for life.

OVER THE LINE.

Why do you stick up for Freedom Cuckus after they have publicly fucked Trump? Are you really a fucking retard who doesn't know anything about what happened like says are you shilling?

Reminder that Koch Brothers are boogeymen to Democrats only, and the fact that only I point that out, shows that most of this thread is just LARPing Dems.

Your proxy is working, no worries. You could just type something like maga and it would go unnoticed next time.

Yes, I enjoy your presence in this general. I like your country.

>get to have the green Sup Forums MAGA hat

only people who own it can reply to this post

Reminder that literally all of these threads are created by European flags.

ALL OF THEM.

And you stupid mouthbreathing cucks see nothing suspicious about that.

When, and on what station, is this on?

>It was called Ryancare.

It was called the American Healthcare Act. Ryancare was just a convenient nickname, and plenty of other people also called it "Trumpcare" because Donald supported the bill.

>the majority of Republicans want a repeal, not as many want a replacement

Trump probably said "Repeal and Replace" 1000 times during the campaign. There has to be a replacement or people will rightfully call bullshit.

>Remember when Romney was the frontrunner for SoS for about a month or two?

He was on the list of potential candidates and Trump had exactly 1 dinner with Romney. Trump's involvement with this bill goes far beyond that. He told GOP representatives that they'd lose their positions if they didn't vote for it!

>NV
>red

>I like your country.

Reminder hating the "conservative" think tanks doesn't make you a shill. They are big business types, and are detached from the average American. They have more in common with free trade crowd than economic populism, and don't care about social issues. This is a common neocon trait, the complete lack of care for social issues.

That's better, Cate Blanchett has a weird looking face.

>coastal elite

His confession from last night

Ben's cartoons are top notch , i haven't seen a single libcuck artist that comes even close , it's a shame that he doesn't have a publisher.

You gotta be shitting me

>I like Austria

>Divide and conquer shill tries to divide the people over the narrative and tries to discredit OP

I never stuck up for the freedom caucus, you're a retarded shill and nobody is taking you seriously

Give the Brits a break. They've had 3 separate jihadist attacks in the last 2 days. And thier governments only solution is to blame white people. Remember how angry we were after every terrorist attack when Obango would rush to the presses to exonerate Muslims and blame white people? That's what Brits are dealing with this weekend.

>I know that, silly
Then stop being a retard and calling people shills for standing by Trump when he calls out the establishment. The focus should always be loyalty to Trump, not the party.

Now is the perfect time to raise awareness to Trump voters who live in areas that the caucus covers and make it known that if Trump's agenda fails those representatives will be held responsible. That's the only way to enforce Trump's agenda is by striking fear in the hearts of the representatives through the constituency. Especially since they're going on recess in April.

>Wearing a green hat

Cuck

I wonder if Putin is disappointed that his little cuckpawn is failing so hard?

I mean, who wouldn't be?

Whoa one tranny , you sure got me :^) , should i dump some pictures of san francisco , americuck?

No, he has done all kinds of nonsense since he first got here. First he was namefagging to no end, then he joins in with raiders, then he starts shitposting and spamming.

Wow so you think Trump himself is a shill, huh?

They literally said hillary would be a better president tham trump

And are Open boarders shills

You are a fucking moron

>Trump probably said "Repeal and Replace" 1000 times during the campaign. There has to be a replacement or people will rightfully call bullshit.

Yes, he did. That does not change the fact that a sizable number of Republicans do not want a replacement by the Federal Government. What Trump wants is irrelevant to that fact.

uh.. they're proxies you shill haha, everyone loves trump in the real world, totally not a trainwreck

Everyone who isn't a moron already knows this, anyone spamming "muh freedom caucus" at this point might as well be a shill

>by offering a different opinion, you're dividing and conquering us!
>we can only have unity if literally nobody questions our narrative

Friendly reminder that if people attack the Freedom Caucus over the healthcare bill and NOT Paul Ryan, they are D&C shills. If they refuse to say one actual bad word about Paul Ryan and his shit bill, they are D&C shills. If they attempt to weasel out of badmouthing Paul Ryan by saying "I'm not defending Paul Ryan" without actually saying anything bad about him or criticizing him and the bill he put together, they are D&C shills. If they don't mention the numerous times that Paul Ryan has flip-flopped on Trump while trying to push the narrative that the Freedom Caucus has turned on Trump, then they are D&C shills.

The bulk of Trump's ire is going to Paul Ryan. That isn't to say that the Freedom Caucus is getting off scot-free, but he is clearly hitting Paul Ryan harder than the Freedom Caucus by dragging him through the coals and forcing Paul to humiliate himself by almost calling a vote, only to grant mercy at the last second. This is a classic case of revenge, Trump style.

Remember how much Paul Ryan flip-flopped on Trump during the campaign. He is a much bigger danger than the Freedom Caucus right now as it is impossible to tell where he stands. An enemy you can trust to hate you, but a traitor can't be trusted or predicted.

You call everyone a shill, just shut the fuck up. Your opinion isn't worth more just because you're the OP. You're the only OP that tries to control discussion in literally every thread you make. Face it, fag, you'll never be regarded like portubro. Half of your posts are just inane garbage.

If you're not a shill, denounce the Freedom Cuckus. Just like how Trump denounced them on Twitter today. They are fucking cancerous, and out of line.

Why would you possibly come here, bong. It doesn't really make any sense. You should really take your autism back to your containment thread.

>boarders

>its now illegal to talk bad about Islam in public
>tax money is going to send condoms to Apeland

Cuck

Fucking wew lad

Why are you so asshurt that you spam these threads all the time? Who hurt you?

they will interview a frog atheist that does' not believe in amphibian ancient deities.

the frog country will soon succumb for lacking social cohesion.

>FREEDOM CAUCUS RUINED TRUMP
with this minor, short term gaffe? My word, mean old DRUMPF will never recover, will he? We should've voted for a real leader like Hillary

It's too early to do that. Just wait next year.

An east/west split. Interesting. Most proposed splits I see typically split Norcal and Socal.

>Do not worry, the inheirant monarchy will never be corrupt!

God kill the Queen

Wouldn't the commie side be ripe for invasion in that case since it would be foreign soil?

MFW we're gonna keep killing babies and stealing your money to give to niggers so their gun wounds can be treated and trumpets can do nothing about it

Conservatism is a dying movement perpetuated entirely by Russian interference.

There will be no GOP after the impeachment.

Does anyone have those pictures of all the dead bodies in London from the terror attacks? I forgot to save them.

Especially that one with the woman bleeding to death as people try to help her.

People raising awareness about the dangers of the GOP establishment and the caucus aren't spamming. You're the only one filling the start of every thread by accusing everyone talking about the caucus to be shills. It's a legitimate discussion to be having on a sunday afternoon as Trump moves onto his next big legislative priority.

Maybe you are a shill. So far all I see you doing is sperging out about freedom caucus and morning joe. You have nothing to contribute and yet you take up over 20 posts each thread.

they think by acting like tough guys, and claiming anyone who isn't with them is a shill, will make everyone dance to their tune

brock must have hired some real keepers for this op

Now is the time, he'll be pushing his tax reform and wall funding through before august. He needs pressure on congress NOW.