Customer punch card with images of Republican leaders meant to look like bullet holes

I-is this legal?

twitter.com/BlackForgePGH/status/845009941471662080

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nz20lu2AM2k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I-is this legal?

Are you triggered? Should certain kinds of print that offend you be illegal? Would you like a safe hugbox to live in instead?

Unfortunately it is legal. Just don't go there.

>Unfortunately

Do you also believe that a punch card with Lenin, Marx, Stalin, Soros, Merkel, Clinton et c should be illegal?

Free speech, faggot.

Please oh please let the Left start shooting. Politics is war so let's fight. One side has generations of veterans (not Bundy LARPers, but those who know how to kill be personal experience) and the other has SJWs.

Violence by the left is a gift. War has casualties and winners are willing to take those necessary.

youtube.com/watch?v=nz20lu2AM2k

welcome to freedom, you weak-kneed faggot

The queen nanny state is piping up about government interference in citizens lives?

I'm not the country of Sweden, you fucking retard.

Stop bitching about your free speech or they might take it away.

This.
I hope for it every day.
I'm pretty sure they know they'll get fucked though.

checkd

punch card is clever, thread is unsurprisingly whiny and stupid, op confirmed fag

lots of negroes and women threatening to kill trump on fagbook/twatter will go to jail before these fucks get arrested

if those threats were levied against obama they would be jailed.

Can't find out if you don't try :^)

But lenin, marx, stalinn are already dead.
Jury is still out on clinton.

Right. Let's just switch out all the non-living suggestions of mine into living leftists/liberals.

Do you think free speech should still be infringed?

KEKED COFFEE SHOP

Of course you are faggot, on this board you're a faggot representative of it. Now go back to your prayer rug and lobby for new hate speech laws

Damn. I'm from Pittsburgh too.

cuck turned to kek, wtf

Nice trips :^)
You're still wrong, though.

I disagree with our current laws re. freedom of speech, and therefore it is completely fine for me to argue for it online. (you fucking retard)

>get card, remember faces of workers
>punch holes with any circular punch
>show up on a different day, free coffee
>yeah, take that republicans!

they didnt even get creative with the hole punch

>Place a large order
>pay in coins
>spill every drink as you pick them up
>make them again lol I'm so clutzy
>repeat

>Free Speech, faggot.
If we did anything remotely close to this with obama it'd be racist and hate speech

You invited foreign men to rape and impregnate the women of your country. Anything you have to say is invalidated by this.

and you think that is wrong?

then you are pro free speech. glad we agree

*Sips tea*

What now Drumpftards?

I didn't. I don't vote.

Even if that was all due to me, which it isn't, the logical validity of my claims is completely unrelated to that. Don't you know how arguments work?

FPBP