Fuck... this is powerful. You guys are telling me that isn't a beautiful women?

Fuck... this is powerful. You guys are telling me that isn't a beautiful women?

youtube.com/watch?v=83jGTVHGj1Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=83jGTVHGj1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=5w-o6aVW6jg
youtube.com/watch?v=4HclVrFsAnY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's a man... Can tell just by looking at pic

>hmm my shit looks kinda like chocolate
>IT MUST BE CHOCOLATE
>you guys it's just chocolate, I mean, it looks like chocolate. stop being so prejudice

You forgot the next chapter in the story.

there's no fucking way

That jawline though.

>youtube.com/watch?v=83jGTVHGj1Y
> mfw its real

crazy that modern america has all these flash-in-the-pan celebrities that rise to fame and fall to obscurity overnight just for being a degenerate freak

1. holy fuck it's real youtube.com/watch?v=5w-o6aVW6jg

2. it came before the lesbian video youtube.com/watch?v=4HclVrFsAnY

Jesus Christ, I only made it 20 seconds and just couldn't handle the degeneracy.

>I had sex with a dog in Toronto, Canada
>I was visiting some family back home

Every time.

>dude becomes a lady so he can get straight cock
>im a lesbian

what?

No, that's not woman. It is a "man" with plastic surgery, estrogen and mental illness, aka shemale or tranny. In Chinese, we call them 人妖 or 變性人. Now go back to your /lgbt/ shithole.

it has a chin that could have been carved out on mount Rushmore wew!

>Such a good genetics for a male...
>All wasted for progressive narrative to become extremely ugly trap
Just fucking end it all.

could i fuck he/she/it/they/ze/zir/zing/zong/bing/bong/ding/dang/xe/xas/ump/umpa/lo/ho/mo/them's boipucci?

This
Simply a man impersonating a woman

/thread

Whoa. OP isn't a Leaf. Mind blown.

>Evolution of Degeneracy and Moral decay.

>the story starts in toronto

day of the rake when?

woman, singular, you stupid piece of shit. and, no.

>dad crying that it's better this way

What kind of psyop kike plant is that family.

That whole family looks and acts fake.

Xe looks like xe beat fat kids in high school and had Stacy giving xim blowjobs under the bleachers.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

I took my father to go watch Logan and this faggotry came on as a trailer.
I got a free movie pass.

*after leaving to complain

I skipped around and got the general gist that "i slept with a dog" meant i slept next to a dog or i had sex with a dude next to his dog.

ITT: sad pieces of shit who just look up things to be mad about as the highlight of their day

Lmao

The title is just clickbait, a dog forced sexually onto her while she was asleep.

You guys should spend less time criticizing other people and more time caring about your own shit, the trannies don't give a fuck about how you're all obese weenie manchildren who subsist on looking for things online to be mad and blame your own failures on

Daily reminder that the existence of this person isn't a negative for society, in comparison to NEET poltards

No, he was sleep cuddling with the guy, and the dog facefucked him while he was asleep.

>Gigi being happy is more important to have old Greg with me
What's his definition of happiness? Feel pleasure about being a trans?Being accepted because he is different? Be yourself?That thing really reflect himself? What is this film based about? Be special is cool and the other people should like you anyway because you are too focus on yourself modifing your body at the point to become something that shouldn't even exist?Be what I imagine to be is happiness? This isn't happiness, this is nothing different from the pleasure I can have from wanking myself. This film is cancer, his parents focus on his "happiness", happiness... Is it really what he achieved? No need to answer, everyone knows that it isn't happiness.
Disgusting, that guy even fuck with a dog but HEY this makes him happy. You blind fucks

better than listening to the bible that is for sure

Infact you should read it and comprehend it not listening to it

Ew

It's true what burgers say...
Mexicans aren't humans...

Only subhumans want to restrict the behavior of other people if it doesn't harm third parties

>I'm confused | Gigi

>tfw you jerk off for 13 minutes straight and can't get off

How do I fix myself?