Euros vs Arabs

Who will win the impending race war between the Arabs and white Europeans?

jews

It's not even a competition.

One group has women who party into her thirties, sucking one random dick after the other. Can maybe give birth to one autistic baby if the eggs haven't completely dried out.

The second stays virgin till marriage and then starts popping out children at age 20. Can assemble half a football team within a 50 square meter apartment paid for by the males of the first group.

/thread

The Jew is the perfect race, the perfect predator, the perfect competitor.

what if we had a gentlemens agreement with the muzzies that stated no matter the victor, the jews are to be exterminated?

Cause It's a Jew's world out there.

If a racewar ever happens, then the Europeans would hate their community so much for ever letting the invasion get so far. So I'd expect we'll see a mass emigration of whites into the United States of America.

Very few white men will die to protect the EU, if the EU failed THAT much. We already hate it.

White people always win ,superior intelligence, superior culture ,superior fighting capabilities better physical attributes than Arabs more manufacturing power wealth planes bombs nukes Arabs don't stand a chance even with our races traitors

Jews are barbaric animals. Jews like to snip of foreskin from babies. I find jews to be very uncivilized. Maybe the Germans were on the right side of history by getting rid of these creatures. Fuck jews

>t.mohammed

Yeah one side has nukes, the other side has a bunch of people who like to throw rocks at people

Ayy lmao's could wipe us all out

>throw rocks at people
you mean throw rocks at fucking tanks. sandpeople can't into basic understanding of materials

Just because the Nords are cucks, doesn't me you gotta plague that pessimism over to the rest of Europe. You're right though the European Union failed, as it it should have; but not Europe. Don't awaken the dragon while it's sleeping.

>Daily reminder that every previous muslim encroachment into Europa has been expelled or purged.

Perhaps not right away, but when have they ever won anything in Europe?

This is the shittiest argument I've witnessed.
>your women are whores so you lose
You already get your asses kicked by the dykes in the IDF lel.

Europe already lost

Can we stay out of it?

The EU has been thumbing their noses at us from their homogenized countries for a long time because we don't do socialized medicine.

This is their century to deal with unlimited illegal immigration of useless rapid breeding brown people.

Fuck off we're full.

I remember hearing and expert on the middle east meantion that they legitimately think that Nuclear reactors and bombs are powered by Islamic fairies.

O'rly

>Implying we've needed to you to reconquista and crusade before.

Fucking hell, lad, you're not even 300 years old yet, we were removing kebab centuries before you were established.

Istanbul comes to mind

>Turkey

>European

> mtw, they only win because of our mistakes.
That's probably got to be the most beta style of warfare of ever heard of. Makes sense why they worship Mohammad now.

> implying istanbul isn't rightful greek clay

Would you want stuff back after your neighbour's dog has shite all over it?

>Maybe

>there are no christian countries in the middle east.
>there are muslim countries in europe

AhahahahahahagAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

>perfect race and predators
no they are perfect parasites nothing more

>mfw whites can't fight.

Yes.