twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/846080494387318786
youtube.com/watch?v=bxt_bEDdTTc
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/LgE2rbrqQoI

ITS FUCKING REAL HOLY SHIT

twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/846080494387318786

what the fuck lmao it's real

I guess we'll see, but this whole thing with the retraction and now this seems like Jones attention whoring for shekels.

Has there ever been one legitimate happening from Infowars history, one scoop that panned out? Not a rhetorical question -- genuinely wondering.

Hes been LARPing all day

He apologized to Alefantis -- as a legal cover. He didn't say "pedophila networks were a figment of my imagination" you nigger.

Didn't he just apologize to Alefantis?

1)he will die before that
2) he will (((((((reveal))))))) the ((((((MSM))))))) narrative 3) he will be controlled oppostion as usual and release some selfdefeating bullshit conspiracy tard rehash of things we already knew to mock it

im not going to watch this,im sleepy

dont you feel sleepy too?lets sleep guys

what is this new meme?

yeah I could use a nice shit and a nap

Quite a few of us who are regular posters to his channel videos and infowars comments have been actively trolling him in hopes of triggering a response. Alex is quite easy to get a reaction out of.

people actually watch this moron's show

Why the fuck do shill posts always get knocked to the top on twitter?

You need cocaine lad

well look at the time.
Nappy time Sup Forums, come on.

>infowars
That should be an instant ban, go shill your retarded YT-shit somewhere else

me too, I'm going to have a glass of whiskey and have a nice nap. You all should too. My eyelids feel so heavy. If there are pedophiles out there the relevant authorities will get them eventually, no need to worry yourselves about it. So sleepy.

K thanks Belgium. Please continue going about being utterly irrelevant.

>not watching him ironically

how can you not be entertained by this man?

It is impossible to shill while you are asleep. Time for bed. I'm so tired.

Kek at the name "Maddow Tax Flop"

Anyway this may be interesting. I finally got around to watching the Rogan thing with him. It was entertaining.

How can you believe a single one of the words you write?

Did we literally just experience a timeline shift, or rather merger, first-hand?

All of his "scoops" pan out. The only instance of him reporting on a story that didn't was his insistence that a nuclear device/weapon had been stolen by rogue elements of the US government. Of course, that could have been legit. There is just no evidence that it was.

>apology was fake to bring rats out of hiding

AJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ!

I KNEW YOU HADN'T FORSAKEN US BIG GUY!

INFOWARS
N
F
O
W
A
R
S

Hilary being sick and falling down. Government spying on everyone through various electronics.

it's probably going to be fucking nothing

remember back in ten when he had the "biggest story ever" and was hyping it for 2 weeks?

the story was that the dopehead "im winning" came out and questioned 9/11

this will probably be total bullshit like

"The biggest secret of pizzagate... is that it doesn't exist!"

did Sup Forums break him mentally? what habbenin

It's already happened if you read real news. Hilary Clinton hid a child trafficking ring.

>2 days ago
>alex jones apologizes, kisses the feet of alefantis
>today
>suddenly alex jones realizes he can forget about the fucking pizza parlor because it is a tiny part in an otherwise huge, fucking massive, worldwide conspiracy

youtube.com/watch?v=bxt_bEDdTTc
Here you go lads, 45 failed predictions.
Alex Jones is controlled opposition and is funded by a bunch of kikes.
w w w dot alexjonesexposed dot info

just wait for the big enchilada my son.
You will eat your words.

oh look, a disinfo agent is spreading more disinfo.

I'm an intern at Infowars. SPOILER ALERT. STOP READING NOW IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS.

And now for the reveal:

Trump is the ringleader of pizzagate.

didnt he already renounce it? the fuck

Wow this is going to be totally legitimate Alex Jones is definitely /ourguy/!!!!! XDD

Rumors on Leddit say he reveals he was "pizza" as a child which is what got him into the broadcasting business to get revenge, and how he's scared talking about it but isn't giving up

>inb4 its nothing, don't sorry about it goy. It never existed, I'm wrong.

Why does it matter if Alex Jones is Bill Hicks?

He's explained that many times, and do not forget that he was like 25 in 1999. When I was 25 I was concerned with getting women into my bed and doing lots of cocaine.

Any way cuckold man and this announcement are related?

WHAT IS HE DOING THE MADMAN!?!?

If Alex Jones is a moron, but you can't point out where he's wrong, what does that make you?

nothing to see here, move along

inb4 he dies of heart attack at 3:59.

What are you talking about? The video starts with statements from 2008 and continues chronologically...

LIFETIME ACTOR

This better not be a Rachel Maddows lol. Guys, the biggest real. Bill Clinton is a rapist Infowars.com

I don't know, wtf is happening?!?

The absolute madman

alex jones is the best human on earth

I'll watch then, but here's my prediction: It will be something that Sup Forums won't be able to verify.

Alex "Kremlin" Jones

No he is Kony 2012

Because do you trust a man who was able to fake his death and be built up to be a leader? I can't!

Shareblue is on operational alert boys, stay sharp

Bohemian grove

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

OY VEY!!!!!