WHAT. THE.FUCK.WILL.HE.REVEAL---- PIZZA PIZZA

I will release the biggest #pizzagate revelations ever at 4:00 CT

twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/846080494387318786

Let. It. Begin.

>that bullshit apology bait and switch
OH FUCK

And 60 minutes is trying to kill Kek. Tonight's the night boys. Shadilay.

>4:00 CT
KEEP WATCH

He better redeem himself

>167-Dimensional hopscotch
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

If Alex does this all will be forgiven.

I suspect the cia has gotten to him, and this reveal will be a psy op to feed us heads which are irrelevant.

He's probably realized that his apology will cost him more than the potential lawsuit. Either that, or he just did what he had to do to get Alefantis off of his back, and now he can delve back into it.

I sure hope it was a bait and switch. I'd started to lose faith in him. If it's really this simple, then we've circled all the way back around to 2d chess.

...that he eats a lot of literal pizza

pizzagate was already a fact, what else could he have?

Already a thread, douche bag.
Try reading real news, he's about six hours behind it. Hilary Clinton hid a child trafficking ring. You don't have to wait for him to sell you snake oil.

I suspect this is a psy op. The cia obviously got to Jones, and now he's passing disinfo to the chans to try to discredit our investigation.

We should assume everything he is saying is false, and avoid falling into a honeycomb.

These twists. Trump and Nunes and Flynn supposedly flipping on Trump, and the Montgomery stuff, the tealeaves hoax theory. Now this. The timeline is becoming unstable.

shill. yeah I guess we should all watch fake news cnn like you do, huh libtard?

I DON'T KNOW WHO IS SHILLING ANYMORE

It ends tonight

>we should assume everything is false hurr durr

Yeah that doesn't seem weird at all CIA

All I'm saying is we don't spread what he says as truth until we confirm it somehow.

We also need separate efforts to simultaneously investigate the cia and rothschilds further while looking into whatever honeycomb Jones offers today.

What's that in Great British time?

Guessing he's going to say that it was a deep state ruse pushed to discredit trump and his supporters
WON'T EXPLAIN THE BREITBART TWEET FHFOIFFFOIFFOIFIFOUI
dunno

everything alex jones says is true you fucking shill. Name one time he's ever been wrong, oh wait, he hasn't, because he actually has journalistic integrity.

He'll double down on his old narrative that pizzagate is a distraction, and what actually matters is hollow moon and estrogen in water. The scumbag has even fired two journalists working on pedogate, he's irredemable at this point. Ads revenue and profits from supermale vitality are clearly more important than high level pedosatanic death cults

if he is trollinig and the revelation is that there is no pizzagate, kek will amputate his scrotum.
if on the other hand he has some wiener laptop hilarity and redeems himself we should troll theh shareblue smurfs for a solid week

quick rundown?

HOLY SHIT IT'S HAPPENING!

That's in 1h?

does anyone have the photo of that one kid he tried to pass off as a child sex abuse victim but was actually just some pic on the internet with some black bar thrown on it to make it seem legit? i can't trust him after that, and i can't find the footage where he does it.

Pizzagate is a distraction you spastic. Hollywood is the key.

shill. You mad hillary lost? get over it, libtard.

>trusting a leaf

Infowars is owned by time warners though.

All I'm saying is we be skeptical. Jones was crying that the world would 100% end in 99. It didn't happen.

Just be weary, we all want the same thing: the pedophile child killers to pay.

Use superblue for better teeth

Yes

He probably got more tips on pg by trying to deny it than passively accepting it as a possibility. Smart man.

You will know you're ready when you realize the truth, Neo: everyone is always shilling.

Are those dykes molesting those lolis?

>Infowars is owned by time warners though.
fake news
>All I'm saying is we be skeptical. Jones was crying that the world would 100% end in 99.
never happened. Take your lying shilling somewhere else, retard.

Has Alex Jones finally receive the information from a full and open investigation into Pizza Gate?

The apology video Alex Jones presented on his YouTube channel did not include information from any full and open investigations into Pizza Gate.

They're all related to each other. Hollywood a clone factory.

he's going to come out and say we should ingore pizzagate

Dude look up videos of him back in the day. Besides if he was a legitimate threat, do you honestly think jewgle would allow him to have a channel on youtube?

What am I looking at here?

Joan Sebastian

Lots of siblings/parent-children

unless you have a video of hillary clinton herself whipping and and sodomizing a child it doesnt matter

>He doesn't know that Illuminati mind control techniques call for the selective breeding of individuals that are more like to be able to dissociate due to genetic factors...
>He doesn't know that autism is used to immunize against Illuminati mind control as it allows disassociation during torture without resulting in Multiple Personality Desorder...
>He doesn't know how far this rabbit hole actually goes...

This

Fuck off leaf

Post your best Pizzagate proof.

Didnt someone say alex jones was compromised? Im confused. Is he telling the truth?

I've seen every single video he has made. You're a lying shill trying to get us to watch cnn,.

>Jones was crying that the world would 100% end in 99. It didn't happen.

And has made similar "the world is going to end" false prophecies about 3-5 per year ever since. It's shocking that anybody still takes that kike shill seriously.

First 60 minutes trying to kill Kek, then this? What the fuck going on lads?

>tfw he says the apology was fake, goes full 1488, and dies of a heart attack tonight
Hmmm

Dam son

This doesn't sound right at all.
Alex Jones is the type who would sooner die then bend the knee. But why announce this? ((They)) would know and suicide or censor him before he can.

The dots are connected. The reveal will be epic. Praise kek.

He's going to reveal they got a new shipment of Superblue fluoride free toothpaste bubblegum flavor for the kids buy 1 get one free, and Super Male Vitality is 75% off until 7pm

>watch cnn

Haha fuck those cia pedophile freaks. I don't want anyone to watch cnn, I just want channers to be weary of anything Jones says.

Ultimately we are a better authority on what's real than any e-celeb.

Kek confirms it is happening

what if the former apology was just a PR gig and now they're going to blow it all out in the open?

Is it fucking happening mates. Include me in screencap

12 DIMENSIONAL CHESS TPAINS

Seriously, how does this guy even look at himself in the mirror -he's embarrassing.

Ok, ok i Tello
Joan Sebastian (death now) have been accused of pedophilia by the víctims, now here is the catch he made one vídeo whit the nig of black eyed peas, the question is how a lowsy mexisinger gets to do a bad vídeo whit an american

>Alex Jones talks about pizzagate
>threatened with lawsuit by alfantas
>Alex Jones says sorrry and that alfantas dindu nuffin
>Alex Jones now says a there will be a revelation

HIS MOSSAD HANDLER HAS GIVEN HIM DOCUMENTS LINKING RUSSIAN AGENTS TO THE PIZZAGATE FAKE NEWS CONSPIRACY

wow, only a true cuck would think he's better than Jones or Trump.

i hate this nigger meme

Kek we need you now more than ever

This is what Sup Forums does every other week.

i doubt he'll top Dr. Phil

Fuck off, shill.

COMET PIZZA USES UNFILTERED WATER

Of course we're better you duncefag cuckchan idiot r/thedonald newfaggot.

The chans have been ahead of everyone on almost everything. Our understanding of what the world is rivals actual real intelligence agencies.

There hasn't been a good happening since London. That was days ago. I'm feeling weak. Alex pls.

How many bongs?

Shut the fuck up you buck teeth English crumpet fucking cunt

TAKE DOWN THE PEDOS
KEK VULT

tonight is a big night for us all. thanks b2 kek

how do we know you're not a psy-op?

if this turns out to be clickbait horseshit we can finally once and for all confirm his status as controlled opposition.

It's like you guys want pizzagate to be real which is kinda fucked up

wow, leave it to a canadian to be proud of being a cuck.

Any chance he's been hacked?

Except they just look kind of similar...
Also the girl from Stranger Things is making me feel bad

i feel like this has something to do with james alefantis being the son of baroness philippine rothschild

remember that one time on y2k where he sperged out about russia was nuking us

user, he's trolling, stop responding to his bullshit.

Pizzagate is real. There are massive organizations trafficking children. The real question is WHO is doing it. I don't think it's comet pizza It's obviously a cartel or/and mafia.

You don't. But my point is this guy JUST said pizzagate was fake like a few days ago. Now he's flipping. How can we trust a man like this?

Besides, the chans have sources which rival Jones. I doubt we'll get anything potent and useful from e-celebs. We've known about elite pedophile cannibal rape gangs since like 04.

Nothing says he is flipping.

Siblings look kind of similar unless they're twins.

Agreed. It still amazes me that people on this board don't know that this guy is an Israeli/CIA stooge.

10pm

His (((civic nationalism))) should be the first sign.

My bet/hope:

He's going to say what FBI user said from the start: look at the connections, look at the Clinton foundation.

He may have been leant on by Alefantis, but he may have been genuinely corrected by someone. In so far as I trust Trump to do his best to break pedogate, I can see Jones being leant on by the good guys just as much as the bad.

If he makes a high profile retraction of the specific comet pizza thing, attracts attention, then trails what appears to be a big expose on the same subject, attracting even more attention to what is already an explosive subject.

I'm hoping he's got something new, in new directions. There was a lot of good research done off the back of FBI user's prompting. A lot of it terminated in Comet, but a lot of it didn't.

We'll see. This timeline has proven weird. I called Brexit and Trump, and a few other things beside, but things just get madder every time I think I've got a handle on them.

I love you user