Other urls found in this thread:

1espzufmsehqffgzbvz3fkwhjzalqqatjo.club/index.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tfw no summer home in Key West.

I wanna be Japanese
America is a shit

in the midwest yeah
just stay away from cities

yep. as long as you dont engage in nigger-tier behavior and put in good effort at work you'll get promoted or at least get a recommendation for a better job.

bur NYC,SF and LA seems nice place

well you're wrong

(you) may try here with these people:
1espzufmsehqffgzbvz3fkwhjzalqqatjo.club/index.php

they are nice. filled with liberals and expensive as fuck but yes they are nice.
you might need to live in the ghetto for your first coupla years.

>tfw you wont get your dick mutilated at birth

You're in for some serious culture shock going to one of those cities coming from a country as homogeneous as Japan.

They are only nice if you are a multimillionaire.

I've always wanted to live here, or at least somewhere that looks very similar

I'll forever be stuck in this grey shit hole though

No, you really don't want to live there.

Please explain why

I'd be happy to have my dreams dashed so I don't have to sad about not being able to achieve them

KYS

Closet sized living, everything is expensive as shit, gays and trannies everywhere, one of most liberal cities in America, smells of piss since it has tons of homeless...

I"m actually not quite sure what is actually good about that city. I guess it doesn't get overly cold or hot, but that's about it.

A member of my close family lived in the US for last 2 years. He said exactly "US is a nice country but only for rich people".

Seems lots of things are quite expensive, dental care, general healthcare, taxes, cars, homes and so on.

Is that true?

Not really. Where did he live, Manhattan or some shit?

but these cities are BEST in US

You mean Japanese town or china town?

I am okay with it.

I know these cities are very diverse.

Isn't it why these places are nice?

Houston, Texas.

Those homes cost probably $10 million each.
>You mean Japanese town or china town?
I specifically meant poorer areas with lots of crime and dirty streets.

Alot of Americans want to move to your country. Better to be in a country that is over 98% white like Japan is than 62% white like the U.S is

Lol you are retarded. You're asking about our country, which you admit you don't know about, but then you confidently argue that Liberal shitholes like NY, LA, SF are the best cities?

Should have nuked you a third time, right over downtown Tokyo.

>japan
>white

I looked it up and the largest of those homes was just sold for $3.1 million. To put it in comparison, it was sold for $65,000 in 1975.

>I know these cities are very diverse.
>Isn't it why these places are nice?
Haha no, the filth are drawn to big cities but they were better without them and they certainly aren't responsible for making them what they are or nice

>but these cities are BEST in US
Only if you're addicted to hustle bustle
The true beauty of America are off the beaten path, overlooked, hidden and preserved

There are even some moderate big cities like this and once the "diversity" learns of them they try to move in and make the place a shit hole

It's fucking sad, thank god they are repelled by anything quaint

If you really want to move to the U.S come to where I live in Westmoreland County PA it is 96.5% white here and people here love Japanese people and think of you as pretty cool dudes who make Subarus and Nintendos.

If Japan isn't white then what are they?

It's just a dream mayte.

but you are an american

what are you doing on Sup Forums toby your salarymen english class is on soon.

I looked up a home there and it's selling for 650k and its fucking beautiful, the mortgage per month is less than the rent I pay for this shitty two bedroom apartment holy fucking shit I'm moving right now.

yellow

asians are ok tho, I respect them

That's right next to Duboce Park. I lived there for three years. You are talking about living in the greatest hardcore liberal bastille in the entire country. The biggest neo-fem, muslim cock-sucking insanity dwells here. If you are wanting to join anti-fa or live your life surrounded by far left ideologies, than this is by far the best place for you to move.

Yeah living here is pretty fair and it is a beautiful place even though the weather kinda sucks.

American cities aren't safe, clean, and conservative like Japanese cities are. Our cities (Especially LA and NY) have a shit ton of homeless people, garbage on the streets, and crime. You can still live the American dream, just not in those places. Try smaller midwestern cities like Columbus or Indianapolis.