WARNING, Homosexual PSYOP, "Hi Stranger" is going viral on Facebook

This is extremely popular on normie book right now. I had about 10 friends share it yesterday and I realized immediately what it was.

If you realize that this is propaganda designed to make you aroused from an animated male-like figure, it ceases to be funny. Even if you are not aroused, it will still play on your subconscious.

This is a PSYOP designed to make people even more promiscuous and to further promote the homosexual agenda.

Here is the video, just remember what it is as you're watching it so your mind flags it as dangerous:

youtube.com/watch?v=nZvMdMjAQSk

I could see just watching it wouldn't have much of an effect on a person but you need to wonder what the motives are, especially of males, who share this kind of shit. Why would you like this video, let alone share it!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=grnKQFJihJ8
vimeo.com/190063150
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>defending homosexual propaganda
>checks flag

Why am I not surprised?

yea this is REALLY weird. btw i heard 60 minutes is doing a special tonight on "fake news" and its going to mention Sup Forums and even Rick Wilson said "Kek dies tonight on 60 minutes" over twitter today. I'm scared for the future, user, and this video scared me even more. It feels like some weird hypnosis thing with the sound (both his voice and the music).

What kind of fag would share this gay shit?

It's a silly animation of a guy being weird to make people with weird sense of humour laugh a bit.

Go outside.

Kek is an eternal Egyptian god that is beyond the plane of even being able to be destroyed, let alone by a cuck and a cucky news outlet.

The more they legitimize the term "fake news", the more Trump will use the term himself to dismiss them. This might allow them to win a battle or two, but in the long run, they will loose the war because because the label "fake news" will be used as a weapon against the very people who created it.

>Stealing bgm from 猫 シ Corp.
Fucking degenerates ruining my music of industrial critique
youtube.com/watch?v=grnKQFJihJ8

just received digg newsletter titled : "Hi Stranger"

>nothing to see here goys, move along
>just wholesome entertainment, nothing gay, just a little weird!

That's a THICC boipucci

This is 4 month old garbage.
vimeo.com/190063150

REMINDER:

At least most a good bit of the commenters are woke.

The others (ie, the blue pilled ones) are proof that the PSYOP does indeed work.

faggot.

saturn cult .

shit the goyim knows

I saw 5 seconds of it and thought it was just unfunny and weird. I think the fact that it was disseminated so quickly is suspicious to soke extent but honestly I see this as a sort of normie tier entry into weird humor.

Then again, the people on my feed who shared it are either A. into normie fb memes, or B. legitimately homo-erotic individuals (ex hs football team guys).

It's popular now on social media. The date of creation is not what is important. It's the fact that powerful special interests have recently decide to promote the shit out of the video. The question for many is probably why but we already know the answer. To make society even more decadent and to destroy last institution of western civilization, the family unit.

Stop using Goybook.

After seeing so much degenerate shit lately, a few days ago, I took a half measure. I installed "FB purity" and blocked my entire feed. I only get alerts if someone tags me in something or messages me.

I don't post any more either. I mostly use it to stay in touch with good friends from graduate school

It's amazing; all the people claiming to have enjoyed this video have very cuckish profile pictures.

>this
neck yourself if you still use this filth.