Ask a Croatian anything

What's it like there? how often do you dream of immigrating?

Not me, but in the north-east, people are leaving the country in massive numbers.

where are they going

either the coastal areas of Croatia, or much more likely Germany and Ireland.

there's a very long tradition of Croats emigrating to germany/austria

Germany, Ireland

Just say East

It's cool for a visit
Shit to live in, basically you want to kill yourself because under 30 year old unemployment was about 50% (currently falling) for about 5-7 years
My dad lost 4-5 years in war, I lost 5 years of job experience doing whatever bullshit I could muster up

We are incapable of running an economy, It's sad and stupid
I'm thinking about Ireland, Switzerland, USA (kek), Denmark... anywhere where income is fine, jobs exist and taxes arent too big (ok Denmark is not the best choice if we consider taxes)
But I am not brown or uneducated so my chances are slim

Did you ever blow a tourist dick for some Euros?

Btw. I like to occupy beach chairs and ljepoticas in croatia

I've heard that the economy in Serbia is better than in Croatia, is this true?

No, but i have been known to get blown by pretty aryan German chicks. Btw, Germans are great guests! ;)

Not really

>Did you ever blow a tourist dick for some Euros?
nein, my family is actually well of, we make good money of tourism, people in the coastal areas tend to be richer than the rest of the country

>Btw. I like to occupy beach chairs and ljepoticas in croatia
that's nice, Croats have always had a fondness for authentic germans, just keep your syrian pets at home please, I saw a middle aged German couple with an Arab baby last summer, I couldn't finish my meal

Put the Protestant countries at the bottom of your list, then Anglo countries below that. I'm not kidding

When are we going to kill all Herzegovians, or at least deport them?

>fondness for germans
Your entire culture is based off wanting to be German/blowing Germany.

Well, i was thinking about building a wall first.

Says the guy who elected Cuckstin Trudeau

Stop shilling and sliding red pill threads you are a cancer and disease on this board go back to new York you nigger loving jew fuck face dumb ass.

Maybe the allmighty lord strike you down and ravage your home, go back to the liberal cess pool you crawled out of CTR or whatever jew organization you belong to.

Saged and reported. It's all hands on deck and we can't afford BS like this.

Have you managed to avoid the Muslim invasion?

Didnt vote for the wanker, whats that have to do with you giving Germans blowjobs?

Saged and reported mods please permanent ban

We have a bad social service system, so the "Refugees" don't feel safe here.

I prefer that to prepping Third World bulls like you westerners do.

not really, we are not bosinaks
our culture is sitting in a bar complaining about politicians and being jealous

modern leftism and feminism?
it's starting to move here too, but without the living standards

I actually saw a black person just two days ago, and A WHITE CROATIAN FEMALE WITH TWO FERAL NIGGLETS IN A TRAM
I hope, I just hope she is not the mother and those kids are like some tourists kids

All rapefugees will end up in a massive third world camp in the Balkans.. (((((they))))) ordered it.

Possible, the Balkans has always been the place for the empires to take a shit.

zalijepi se za banderu cigane bugarski

Hello my ethnically close friend.

>unite with Christians in balkans
>remove Bosnia / Albania, they didnt return to their Christian past and dont exist as cultures anyway
>tell foreigners to fuck off
>build stable christian Balkans with Constantinople as capital

73:1.5 (822.2) Shortly after the destruction of Dalamatia the followers of Nod became divided into three major groups. The central group remained in the immediate vicinity of their original home near the headwaters of the Persian Gulf. The eastern group migrated to the highland regions of Elam just east of the Euphrates valley. The western group was situated on the northeastern Syrian shores of the Mediterranean and in adjacent territory.

73:1.6 (822.3) These Nodites had freely mated with the Sangik races and had left behind an able progeny. And some of the descendants of the rebellious Dalamatians subsequently joined Van and his loyal followers in the lands north of Mesopotamia. Here, in the vicinity of Lake Van and the southern Caspian Sea region, the Nodites mingled and mixed with the Amadonites, and they were numbered among the “mighty men of old.”

73:1.7 (822.4) Prior to the arrival of Adam and Eve these groups — Nodites and Amadonites — were the most advanced and cultured races on earth

You mean "Gdje si rode!"?

> Balkans
> constantionple
Wtf.

Can't be done, we hold too much grudge against each other here in the Balkans.

>He thinks Croatian chicks go for foreigners.

Sorry but we are the capital of impregnating German and Brittish slags.

Brate ti si Hardcore

Is it possible to grow weed in Croatia?

Fuck off Rashimi

When are we joining up with the Višegrad group?

Also if we do join up do we make it a confederacy?
Federations and unions we join kinda end up shit so i think a confederacy would do far better.

Not really we oppossed germany for the most part..

0/10

rijeka?

On the Islands everyone grows weed in their yards because of lack of police. So if you go to the island Vis, you will see an 80-yr old grandpa smokin a blunt.

Possible?
Yes.

Legal?
No.

We'd legalize it but we don't want to become a mediteranean version of the Netherlands.

Enjoy better shit like hiking and hunting.

No. Not really.
The only ones who opposed Germans were the ones under Italian occupation.

>When are we joining up with the Višegrad group?
Never, the leftist and cuckstervatives wont let us.