Why is it wrong for a man to beat women?

Why is it wrong for a man to beat women?

it's not.

might makes right.

kill yourself

jews

You don't beat animals, they don't know any better, you train them

Holy fuck this is a good show

It's wrong to beat anyone without some sort of provocation. You're not a nigger, are you?

Hitting is fine.
Beating is unnecessary.

You should slap your girl at least once every week or so.
It doesn't matter if you know why.
She does.

>You're not a nigger, are you?

Of course he is
Check the flag

It isn't, unless they dindu nuffin

What did Sup Forums think of the latest episode?

Samurai Jack is a fucking beast

Because they are fragile and you can seriously damage them.

This is an issue because they are essential to the continuation of the species.

I feel bad for anyone who didn't grow up watching Samurai Jack

11/10. Hope it stays on adult swim. Hope they sign it on for another 5 seasons.

GET BACK TO THE PAST, JACK!

>woman comes at you with a knife
>fucking murder her
I think we can all agree that's 100% justifiable

When he drop that mouthy bitch :P

Got a feeling that they are both alive tho and will end up teaming up.

It is wrong for a physically strong person to bully a physically weaker person.

This is the last Season if I'm not mistaken. 10 episodes and it's done. We've been through 3.

Obviously. I was talking about smacking them about when they're not actually trying to physically harm you

If the weaker one cannot shut up and uses its weakness as a weaponb its sonewhat invulnerable? I think this is a fair game.

Because a good man can control her with words.
Once an ex who was a virgin before I met her tried to stab, she grabbed the knife and tried to kill me because I cheated on her with a slut so I went up to her put the knife in my stomach and told her, stab me if you really dare to then do it I dare you. She started sobbing and telling me she loved me and that she wouldn't be able to hurt me.

Moral of the story, if you aren't a cuck then there's no need to beat her; you'll just get angry and she probably will end up cucking you anyways for being an emotional fag.

Give it a few years and it will be culturally acceptable throughout Sweden. If you cant wait till then simply convert to Islam and you can start today. You're going to have to convert anyway so you might as well start now.

Nigger

Wait wait wait. Samurai Jack is back? This is actually newsworthy. Why isn't CNN reporting on this?

Cuck :)

you are mistreating your property, its like kicking your own car, its simply idiotic

Have the SJWs freaked out over this? You know how much they like cartoons

That was last nights episode, the first half Jack grappled with killing one of them in the prior fight. He decided nah feeling bad about that shit is for bitches and kills the rest of them without trying. It was great.

how fucking slow are you, we've already gone through 3 episodes in the new season

> stab me if you really dare to then do it I dare you

I'll take "dumb shit to not say" for 500.

You just got really lucky is all. Please don't circulate this advice as all women don't react the same.

JACKED

GOTTA GET BACK, GET BACK TO THE PAST JACK

Seriously, season 5 is GOAT. Holy fuck the wait was worth it.

Nice

>let hitting women is good meme

Any man who hits a woman with out her physically attacking first should be castrated, chopped, and fed into a wood chipper.

Unfortunately, this is true. This is supposed to be the final season, and Jesus fuck me are they doing this show justice.

GOT TO GET BACK, SAMURAI JACK

GET BACK TO THE PAST, JACK

It's not wrong but I wouldn't do it too much either unless you are dealing with a massive bitch

Question: Why do white knights freak out about "hitting muh women" but it's generally thought of as just fine to hit your kids?

Hitting kids is pretty niggery too.

I never said its fine to hit kids. Don't hit anyone genius. Also I am a black knight(no not bbc cucking you stupid fucks).

If you're afraid of your woman then it's time to leave her m8

Its not

It's not wrong in my house I'll tell you that much kek

Get back to the past, Jack!

It's going to hit hard when it's over.

Why only 10 episodes Genndy ;_:

Why do you suck on little boy penises?

Violence is a petty trait of the animal kingdom. As we evolved to consciousness, we transcended above that level. If you can't settle a dispute without using your fist, you are no better than an animal.

Dude, it's gonna hit wait hard. Wanna know what I think the ending is gonna be?

I wish I could sit down with Genndy for an hour and pick his brain. It's been 50 years, there's plenty of room for more Jack; I'm pretty bummed it's only 10 episodes. Especially with how fucking amazing these first three have been. This show has matured so much.

>Aku is more stable and sane than Jack at this point

Where did it all go so wrong?

Kek, I don't know if aku is quite that stable. He did spend a bit of time being his own psychologist lol.

Sure whatever you say man. You think any man who hits a girl cares if we look like animals? Not really. It's just good fun to watch them suffer sometimes

If another man slept with your wife and you caught them, would you hit them/him?

t. retarded woman

because sandwiches don't make themselves?

I'm currently re-watching the old episodes. Is the new season any good?

that "safe space" reference tho
pretty based

its great and pretty red pilled

Haha, it was based as fuck.

For real though, how savage was his first kill in ep2? It shocked me to a point where I also "Holy shit" out loud.

Also that crypt scene with the firefly was patrician as fuck. The music had me pulled in so hard.

It's amazing, man. The show has done a ton of growing up.

The art work is GOAT as well

>Hitting kids is pretty niggery too.
Say who? Just because modern whites male are betas doesn't make it true.

If you kid act like a retard, hitting him make him responsible to be a correct person.
This act was created by whites, you idiot.

It really is. That slow motion scene in the rain before the crypt was heroic.

These guys have blown my mind with season 5.

Give me speculations about the green horseman hunting Jack. And why does he look a lot like Jack from the portal where he got beat up by that guardian with shit glasses? Did he come out of the portal to bring him back?

GET BACK TO THE PAST, JACK

I've been thinking it's supposed to be Death, one of the horsemen t of the apocalypse. My theory is that Jack is going to die, either in self sacrifice to beat aku or death will lead him back in time.

2nd Episode is my favourite thus far, maybe Genndy just didn't expect this kind of response to new Samurai Jack.
I think for all its popularity here the ratings weren't fantastic, which is a damn shame if true. I've really enjoyed all the hype, the stickies and how everyone just seems to be loving this new Season because it's legit awesome. 10 episodes really does feel like nothing. We're 3 in and we're already talking about it being over mane

That's good to hear. I didn't keep my hopes up because I was afraid it might be tainted by PC/SJW bullshit somehow.

2nd > 1st > 3rd for me. Bruh how legit was the scene in the crypt tho? That music had my dick at full mast when Jack was hiding in that stone tomb.

I know famalam, it's barely 1/3 the way done and I'm already dreading the end. Feels bad man.

they mock safe spaces on the second episode

SAMURAI GET OUT

It's the opposite man, they took the red pill. It's violent, gorey, has dark themes (suicide, severe ptsd, Jack wrestling with justifiable homicide).. Fuck. It's so good, I've been nerding out hard since the first episode dropped.

Should I rewatch all the old episodes or can I just watch the new season? It's been forever.

And Kek, they peppered in a nice jab at sjws and safe spaces

That has to be edited, old jack had no blood in it

Depends on how well you remember the first four seasons. My gf and I just watched through them all because she hadn't seen any.

Tbh you probably don't need to watch them and can jump right into season 5

Nice.

Where have you been senpai? Season 5 is bloody as fuck.

it's on adult swim, he actually kills people in this season.

>Bruh how legit was the scene in the crypt tho? That music had my dick at full mast when Jack was hiding in that stone tomb.
That music was damn great. The entire 2nd episode was like 20 minutes of nothing but solid, tense action. No breaks, no filler, just Jack being hunted and it was glorious.

Still don't get the firefly thing in the tomb though. Not sure of the significance of its light fading somehow giving away his position

Because they are needed to create the next horde of soldiers, of course you cannot let them get uppity, if they violate the NAP you must ensure that it doesn't happen again.

>That music was damn great. The entire 2nd episode was like 20 minutes of nothing but solid, tense action. No breaks, no filler, just Jack being hunted and it was glorious

Yeah, I don't say this often but I was actually on the edge of my couch for that whole episode. It was so intense.

I think the firefly was supposed to be helping Jack, following the movement of the Aku gal on top of the crypt he was in. As the light was fading it was representing them closing in on him, hope slowly fading.

Sure, whatever doesn't get me stabbed.

Only thing I don't like about it is how much verbal narrative there is.

One oft the best things about Samurai Jack was that it respected your intelligence enough to understand the emotional implications of what was happening without really needing to explain it; you could tell what Jack was thinking just by look at his actions.

The new one is way different, where you get paragraphs of exposition telling you exactly what was going on, which is ironic because this is supposed to be a more adult expansion of the original show which was for kids.

I'm not saying that it's bad, I still think it's good as fuck, I just think that in that one little area it's slightly lacking.

It doesn't even lack like that 100% of the time, such as when Jack was staring down pic related when he first ran into him and when the wolf scenes were going down.

get back to the past, jack!

It about the same quality as the older show, which was already amazing. I hate how all these new viewers come in and call it the "best show ever!" just because there is more violence.