HUH, SO THIS WAS IT? YOU SHILLS HAVE BEEN SHITTING UP THE BOARD FOR 60 MINUTES' SAKE? I SEE THROUGH YOUR PLAN...

HUH, SO THIS WAS IT? YOU SHILLS HAVE BEEN SHITTING UP THE BOARD FOR 60 MINUTES' SAKE? I SEE THROUGH YOUR PLAN. THIS IS A COMPLETE FALSEFLAG FOR THE MISREPRESENTATION OF Sup Forums ON TV. FUCKERS START POSTING THE RED PILLS.

This is our board, conservacuck. Leave now.

Burn in hell libtard

You'll be there first.

its over

I can't wait to show outsiders what you guys are really like.

what the fuck are you talking about dude? Is there something about /pol in tv?

60 Minutes is supposedly going to do a segment on something about Kek.

No fucking way

thats amazing! i cant believe we throw 60` to our level. God damn MSM is doomed.

It's not about Sup Forums

It's about fake news in general.

WAS CRASHING THIS BOARD PART OF THEIR PLAN?

No. One of us would have to be in the wreckage. In reality, we are crashing this plane...with no survivors

Have we started the fire?

Anyone kind of excited to see what they have to say about us?

Give it 2 hours, the embers will be stirred and the fire shall rise.

60 minutes? more like 60 days

Don't worry, lad. Wait a while, you might see a thread about a new website where we may go to. A new Atlantis for us. Mark my words, we shall win.

If you're actually under the impression you can make us leave, or change our opinion with your 24/7 shitposting, then I have some bad news for you pal.

You're wasting your time. The blatant Trump-smearing only cements our support for the God-Emperor.

I know that there's a lot of trolls here but seriously I just looked through all the files (I'm a data analyst) and match it with previous releases and it doesn't appear to include anything new.

Sad! Really disappointed in Wikileaks tbqh.

DRUMPF IS FINSHED

what did 60 minutes say? that we're a bunch of racist anti-Semites?

How many media conglomerates do you own, you dumb deluded faggot? Something as big as Facebook or Twitter? Something to keep up with the constant flow of liberal propaganda straight into the heart of the internet? No we fucking don't. And we won't get anywhere with lazy fucking memesters like you who refuse to take on a serious threat to the world and just go on about, " LOL DEUS VULT XDDD WE WIN NO MATTER WHAT EVEN THOUGH THE JEWS ARE TRILLIONAIRES AND ISIS MOWS DOWN PEOPLE EVERY WEEK AND IS PRAISED BY THE MEDIA FOR IT! WE WIN, NOT THEM XDDD"

Sup Forums never accomplished anything to begin with. You're deluded if you see yourselves as genuine competitors to Twitter and Facebook. You lazy fucks. You're pussies when it really comes down to it and you're going to sit around while they destroy the world and just pretend DEUS VULT will magically make it all go away.

>Fake News Doing Reports On Fake News

We have to go deeper.

>I can't wait to show outsiders

Normies will forget about it soon as the commercials start.

Sleeeep, normie, sleeeep.

I'm looking at the tv program on 60 minuets and I'm not seeing any indicators that any of the recent or future shows are talking about us.

Anyone got any links to evidence?

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, GOY? COMET PIZZA AND JAMES ALEFANTIS HAVE NO CONNECTION TO CHILD TRAFFICKING OR PIZZAGATE.

This is his plan. To make us watch 60 Minutes.

its supper effective !! but im watching it under 9 proxies in a pirate stream.

>he's not a Nazi
Wew lad

Seems kinda weak then... guess I'll wait and see if any clips end up trending

Who is (He)?

m-more