(((goldstein)))

(((goldstein)))

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s10f3Sdz3Uqa
dailystormer.com/the-real-victim-of-the-london-attacks-islamophobic-meme-woman/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Send them both to the ovens. I don't care anymore, call a spade a spade. These people are cockroaches and must be dealt with.

She's muslim? I assumed she was a Togruta from the planet Shili

>4 dead
>real victim is someone turned into a meme
>(((goldstein)))

Shiksa's head looks like an uncircumcised cock

>real victim is someone turned into a meme
This makes me actually fucking angry.

> ((((((((((((((((((((((Jacob))))))))))))))))))))))))
> ((((((((((((((((GOLDENSTEIN)))))))))))))

>IT'S THE WHITE MAN FAULT FOR EVERTHING!
>REEEEEEEE

I've had enough this bullshit lads!

I refuse to believe this is a real headline. There is no way there is someone out there is so oblivious to reality that they would in all seriousness put those words into the world.

It's unfathomable.

That can't be true
Why are these PEOPLE still writing shit like this
What the fuck is this
If I was a relative to one of the 'fake' victims, I swear I'd find this little shit and gut him open.
How come they don't get fired for this shit? This is so fucking offensive
What the fuck britain

what part of "Goldstein" do you not understand?
yes its a ridiculous and idiotic headline, thats the point cause they're jews

Remove the vermin from Western society. I don't care if we ship them off to one country or have our own final solution, just get them the fuck out of my culture.

These fuckers ruin everything they touch. Everything. They are the 1%, they run the media, they are the special interests, they are everything bad with society.

It isn't even the Kebab, as the Kebab hates them just as much as we do. They steal Kebab's land, and we have to stick up for them because muh Holocaust guilt, and what happens? They fucking fly planes in our buildings because we stick up for these cockroaches.

Fuck them. Get them out of here and let them defend themselves if they hate the white man who so graciously protects them so much.

every time

Oy vey

vocaroo.com/i/s10f3Sdz3Uqa

what i dont get is why the jews hate muslims but also want to protect them?

Fake af

No such thing as extreme free speech.

These people must be dealt with, as there is such a thing as "extreme human rights." Fuck them.

Because they hate us more.

They use muslims as attack dogs basically.

>the real victim of the attack that killed people is this unidentified woman who got shopped into a few image macros
>by Jacob Goldstein

This is satire. It can't not be.

Which is why we must start doing the same. Israel is fucking surrounded by Muslim nations, you don't think we could seriously hurt them if we elected an anti-Israel administration?

Fuck their special privileges, quit sending them so much aid and unquestionable support, and let them defend themselves in the Middle East. Then we can see how tough they are.

>real victim
I mean yea Sup Forums was being mean but he knows people died in this terror attack right?

Richard Spencer is 100% controlled opposition. This is how you spin the narrative into "muslims need to be protected from thoughtcrime"

remember the 6 gorrillion goy, never again

they say that but m gonna be pretty happy when we kick them out of western civilization. AGAIN, for the 102nd time. fucking jews, masochists I swear.

fucking kek

DELET THIS

>the real victim

People fucking died.

all lies, Sup Forums is a board of peace

>LITERAL FAKE NEWS

Find me the article Sup Forums. That's a shopped image with a made up tagline and a made up author. POL IS AN ECHO CHAMBER FOR FAKE NEWS

Internet trolls are the real terrorists?

OH SHIT MOM I'M A TERRORIST!

*Goes back to playing minecraft*

Haha, that'll show em. Die sheep!

Anyway, it's ironic.

dailystormer.com/the-real-victim-of-the-london-attacks-islamophobic-meme-woman/

(((goldstein)))

Yeah, this being pushed is disinfo bullshit to get people to bite due to their inability to look beyond headlines.

That's all Sup Forums is. Always ask for sources and actually look them up to make sure they are legit. The retards on this board accept anything at face value.