Thank you Anglos for taking our bydło from us. Have fun with them after Brexit happens. We are not taking them back

Thank you Anglos for taking our bydło from us. Have fun with them after Brexit happens. We are not taking them back.

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/1975749/two-racist-polish-sisters-who-yelled-english-slt-bitches-as-they-beat-up-three-women-in-the-street-escape-jail/
imagefap.com/pictures/5136567/Big-tits-blonde-chav-slag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I bet they are coalburners

yup, black kiddo

thesun.co.uk/news/1975749/two-racist-polish-sisters-who-yelled-english-slt-bitches-as-they-beat-up-three-women-in-the-street-escape-jail/

I can't figure out what the fuck I just read
>first world """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""news""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>a pal of the sisters pulls her trousers down
mfw

*BRAAAAAAP*

I am so happy that those dumb whores are long gone from my country. Drank, lousy, dumb, without any morality agressive, constantly getting into fights fat sluts with too much of a makeup and fake tan, since they can't afford any vacation.

its like a fucking plastic bag

>poles finally admit they're a country full of subhuman niggers

oh well nothing new there then, at least ameritards will stop worshipping your pathetic cuckold nation

UK is literally a cesspool for Polish shit nowdays. Feel sorry for you Anglos.

The point is, John, that we don't have those subhumans niggers anymore - you have them. And it stays that way. Prepare for more subhumans like this from Ukraine - we will keep Ukrainians qts and hard-working people, you will get their bydło.

Gee, thanks poland, that's mighty white of you.

>He thinks if he berates his countrymen then somehow he will become separated from them and make his image better

now suck his british dick to please him

I love ugly UK polish girls

kek, and why would they stay here?
They'll slowly start coming back and claiming bennies in your shithole nation once we leave when we realise we don't need 600000000 pret-a-manger polish scum to serve me coffee and clean my toilets

WTF???

Doritos cool ranch? Why not get superior Doritos chili?

Any bongs here remember this?
How is he doing now?

who cares

So Polish women become ugly when they cross into that "beautiful green Isle". Interesting.

Delete this. Joana is pure

Why do you think we drink so much ?

T H I C C

Poles are the worst group of people in Britain today.

Worse than the niggers.
Worse than the mudslimes.
Even worse than the roma.

Why even post this shit if you're going to censor it. Kys srs

WHY THE FUCK IS IT CENSORED???

Fugg :DDD Still good for a good diggin

Another prove that Eternal Anglo didn't fight for Polanball in WW2

full set is here
imagefap.com/pictures/5136567/Big-tits-blonde-chav-slag

That body shape...

>Worse than the niggers.
>Worse than the mudslimes.
>Even worse than the roma.

No
No
No

You must be a manlet faggot. Poles are based.

>he can't use reverse image search or even google the file names

story?

T H I C C