Why does this delusional fuck believe EVERY conspiracy theory he hears EXCEPT Pizzagate?

Why does this delusional fuck believe EVERY conspiracy theory he hears EXCEPT Pizzagate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=khkEpKM93k8
youtube.com/watch?v=K6vvx2rHid0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because other conspiracies don't involve people throwing lawsuits at them for defamation.

Infowar lawyers probably understood that they would lose if they fought the case.

THE JUICE has scared him into submission.

He believes people died at Sandy Hook

because there is only creppy shit but no real hard evidence

>implying that doesn't describe alex's every theory

because the retard level of pizzagate is over 9000. only the most potatohead retards think pizzagate is real.

ALEX IS RIGHT. ALEFANTIS IS CONNECTED TO PIZZAGATE HOWEVER, ITS NOT LIKE WE THINK. HE'S A SECRET ROTHSCHILD PLANT, WHO USED HIS NAME AND RESTAURANT AS A FALSE FLAG TO COVER UP PIZZAGATE AND DISTRACT EVERYONE FROM THE REAL PEDO RING. ALEX IS RIGHT.

thats the basis of most if not all of alex jones conspiracies

Wut? is he controlled opposition

not true, he has the documents!

He also doesn't like the conspiracy about him actually just being Bill Hicks doing a character

some of it is retarded, the dungeons under the pizza parlor seemed retarded
Far as I know, there's been no explanation for the codewords/that Breitbart tweet about Podesta though

what honor does he have left? He cried about the children dying at comet ping pong then denied it.

What ethics does he have left? If it hurts his profits he won't report it.

What does he have left? Hes just money hungry.

fpbp

he is a fraudster/scam artist who makes a living off of tricks.

Anyone who associates with him is automatically discredited as a loonie

Look at his twitter. He's seemingly pulled a fast one, and is claiming to reveal some huge Pizzagate info later tn.

he's controlled opposition and this is the first conspiracy the establishment haven't been able to control 100% from the get go.
with waco, 9/11, jfk, wtc 93, twa 800, and all the others before, the establishment were able to muddy the waters with 100s of bs theories.
think about how insane alex jones acts when he talks about any conspiracy theory. he says 75% truths and then either drops some goofy nonsequitor about turning frogs gay, or he yells at the top of his lungs and spits on himself.
he wants to make anyone who believes in conspiracies looks like a madman so none of the normies look into anything. and they ostracize people who do.
with pizzagate they didn't have that chance to control everything before it went viral on the internet.
alex jones is desperately trying to retcon some alternative bullshit theory about pizzagate.

alefantis and his pizza pedo parlor are definitely involved with human trafficking.
the strip mall that his restaurants are on is owned by saudi arabians. i bet they're involved with this shit too.

This
What really pisses me off is all of the AJ fan boys who instantly changed their opinion and keep repeating this BS about Comet Ping Pong having nothing to do with it.
Distraction my ass..Alefantis is knee deep in this shit

So fucking spot on. Alex Jones is awful and deserves a boot on his neck.

>pizza is code for child rape

It's retard tier. By this metric anyone's texts could be interpreted to be code for something evil.

Alefantis has very very powerful attorneys

Alex is right. Pizzagate (alefantis and comet) are a distraction from the very real pedophilia scandal.

Even if alefantis is implicated; we can't prove it.

Better to focus on Clinton Foundation.

FOCUS ON THE CLINTON FOUNDATION
FBI user WARNED US
FBI user WARNED US
FBI user WARNED US

100% correct, i was on the fence about alex jones being controlled opposition for a while but this cements it as fact in my eyes now.

all the emails, weird symbolism, paintings, pics on facebook. there is clearly human trafficking going on and all the big heads at the top are in on it, and they are wiping out anyone that tries to get close to it.

alex jones is now backtracking trying to make all of us look like psychotic retards for believing it, acting like we forced him to talk about pizzagate.

post yfw you realize it's because pizzagate is the only real one

this
Today's clickbait might be last straw for me

This

when did he ever need evidence?

Absolutely he is. Alefantis is a sick fucking pedophile, we've all seen his instagram collection, the Heavy Breathing/other bands/events, the creepy pedo art on the walls that he covered up, the lie about having no basement.

He's guilty as fuck.

he sounds like a bulldog and once I had some weird headache from his voice resonating in my head as if he gave me cancer.
btw, here's a cure against cancer (check it on pubmed by yourself. he also tells that it should be high in thc not cbd, and that after chemo you need to double dose of hash which it pretty much is)
youtube.com/watch?v=khkEpKM93k8

So sick and tired of retards like you denouncing it before even looking into it fully. Then again I might just be replying to a shill right now.

The same reason he doesn't name the jew; he's controlled opposition used to discredit legitimate theories by association.

Man you people have a short memory.

Alex was called controlled opposition in the middle of all this Pizzagate/comet stuff because he WOULDN'T cover it.

Now that he covered it and had to retract you shits are calling him controlled opposition again.

I am convinced you "Controlled opposition" narrative faggots are shariablue.

> Called a shill because he wouldn't cover pizzagate.
> Covers Pizzagate
> Called a shill when he stops covering Pizzagate

Where is the contradiction here?

Check out www dot alexjonesexposed dot info.

He is funded by 34 jewish organizations. The last real thing he did was the bohemian grove, after that he was bought and has acted like controlled opposition ever since. You can check out the interview he did with David Duke too, where Jones desperately tried to argue against Duke bringing up jew connections to basically everything bad in society, failing miserably and then cutting the interview short and now that interview has been removed from Infowars' archives, youtube page, everywhere.

He is what is known as a gatekeeper, he tells you some stuff, but he will never tell you the "big enchilada" as he puts it. His purpose is to distract and subvert.

he wouldn't cover it, yes that makes him controlled opposition because the evidence was so obvious.

he retracts his opinion after talking about it, going on joe's podcast saying all this shit about how creepy and weird it was pointing out the exact emails where they were discussing kids in the hot tubs and shit.

all the sudden he backtracks and is all shady on todays podcast acting like his viewerbase bullied him into talking about it and its all bullshit.

that makes him controlled opposition. there is no hypocrisy going on, i don't see why you would word it like "shariablue controlled opposition faggots" are being hypocritical.

not covering something thats so obviously true and trying to get those people put to justice while also painting anyone that believes human trafficking is going on is mad.

I watched the pizza threads from day one. It boiled down "we don't know what this text refers to" therefore it's code for child rape

The texts on any of our phones without context could also be twisted into code for criminal behavior. It's retarded.

Everytime I come across someone who thinks Alex Jones is controlled opposition I find that they also believe in flat earth and big foot.

Scumbag Skippy Pedosta and his army of pedophile lizard transhumanists felt the need to silence him. Too much truth being leaked to the proles.

I had that same perception too in the beginning, mostly because the first threads on it were so scatterbrained. Then I watched this youtube.com/watch?v=K6vvx2rHid0
Instead of just getting the information from scatterbrained posts on Sup Forums this dude puts it all together in a way that can be easily digested. I have delved pretty deep into this and let me tell you, it is in no way bullshit and it goes so deep it's unfathomable.

Watch this and get back to me.

He's controlled opposition to make people who believe in conspiracy theories seem insane

In other words, Alex only believes in safe space conspiracy theories.

Like flat earth which I bet you believe? Retard

>believes that water is turning frogs gay and fish people exist but doesn't believe jews fuck children in underground pedophile rings
>not controlled opposition

Pick one

By the way explains why he's such a retard in racial matters too. It's like he's shits his pants every time Molyneux or someone brings up racial realism.

>if i make everyone who has different opinions than me out to be a strawman i never have to confront and possibly change my own opinions

good luck with that.

fucking 53 minutes of obamacare.
REAL NEWS WHEN

i have no idea what your point is, but GTFO with that faggot reddit spacing.
pizzagate made it crystal clear that alex jones is controlled oppostion.
sorry man, i don't believe either one of those, however, i do believe that new caveman bone broth alex shills probably tastes like shit.

"pizzagate is real"
>holds gun to your familie's head
"pizzagate isnt real. I was mistaken. Sorry, folks"

Really made me think.

did you see the other day when Dr. Piezkanik named the Jew?

fuck off loser queer. Who the fuck are you. You believe any conspiracy that is popular is controlled opposition. Youre the hipster of the conspiracy theory world

TRIGGERED

Just keep on being misled there, fellow.