THIS IS WHITE GENOCIDE

THIS IS WHITE GENOCIDE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J1fHV_6EJbs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there is nothing wrong with white genocide

>the ast of marvels black panther
>black panther
This fking movie plays in Africa starring an African superhero. Wtf is wrong with black actors in a movie thats about a black guy who is the leader of a country that is in Africa?

>cape shit

It's a black movie and had black actors, who gives a fuck. This is how movies should be: a story about black people that has a black cast and then a story about white people with a white cast. As long as they don't jew it up and just start swapping what the original writers already wrote about who really gives a fuck?

>Black Panther
This movie will bomb...at least relative to other Marvel films. People want to movies about people like them and there aren't enough black people in America to make this film a success.

For all of it's weirdo politics and Sup Forums's obsession with the Joos, Hollywood actually gets it. The corporations that run Hollywood understand the "bottom line" and how to get there. That's the tragic thing about it all, that Hollywood has to pretend to care about an inconsequential audience.

why are three people playing multiple roles

If they're allowed to have a problem with movies taking place in medieval England being all white then we're allowed to have a problem with this.

This is set in Africa...

Make sense that all actors are black.

WOW! So diverse

Guess who won't pay for this shit?

Wow a movie about a Nigerian prince has black people in it.

Stop. The. Presses.

>t. subhuman turkroach

who are "they"?

roach pls go

kek how can they tell any of the characters apart

> ghostbusters

Yeah sure thing

I'm less offended by an all black cast than a white cast with black actors forcefully inserted

Based Marvel.

Based Hollywood.

Do they ever get tired of triggering suburban and rural retards?

I'm with everyone in this thread. The problem is making Spiderman, an established character, black. Having a black movie for black people is fine.

I would find a "White people don't go see this movie. This is FOR black people BY black people, not for you!" twitter campaign to be funny though.

no token white guy as the villain?

i liked michael b jordan in creed, and forest whitaker is great

but yeah this is typical hypocritical shit. not like i care, niggers have their own damn (((channel))) even and i don't care, but knowing if the reverse was happening and it'd be deemed racist/muh wyatt privilege pisses me off

double standards seem to be pretty common with libtards

Women are half the population. Hollywood knew what it was doing. Financially it succeeded, critically not so much.

Can't we talk about Domino being played by a nigger instead?

Wow you really worked hard on earning that two cents American. Fifty more spamposts and you'll have a whole dollar!

(((they)))

This isn't even the first time black audiences had to save hollywood.

youtube.com/watch?v=J1fHV_6EJbs

Please educate yourselfs.

>not getting the GOAT samuel jackson

shit movie confirmed

/Thread

Everyone else being retarded does not make being retarded ok.

But then we shouldn't get mad at this movie, because this movie is doing it right, hiring a black cast for a movie set in africa. If we hate on the cast then people will use it as an excuse to include black actors for white roles forever.

This. If you want to beat them then stop being hypocrites. They're right when they say you guys act just as bad as SJWs sometimes.

nothing wrong with this, its fucking black panther

whites are pathetic cucks. you don't see spics, chinks, nigs, or poos producing the kind of degeneracy and cuckoldry that whites do. accept evolution faggot

They even had to put a nigger as the gatekeeper to Asgard.

this

Also, marvel is garbage anyways

>put black actors in a movie
>don't put in good ones

>118416386
(you)

how bout a deal? we can make all white movies if you can make all black movies.

:^) I'm sure you will make an equally successful product since races are equal, and will have no problem blaming yourselves if your movies are shit and no one buys tickets.

>you don't see spics, chinks, nigs, or poos producing the kind of degeneracy and cuckoldry that (((whites))) do

Nobody's stopping you from making movies.

Lol the film is called black panther.

I literally have no problem with them all being niggers.

As long as there is no race mixing then they can have this one.

That's why bad boys bombed, and will Smith isn't an a list action and drama star.

Oh wait, bad boys was fucking awesome.

Did you predict Django unchained would flop, too?

People want awesome movies, regardless of ethnic political crap.
It only hurtsmovies when its super ham fisted or nonsensical.

Agree This movie should be cast with white actors. Just like sandnigger and gook movies!

Are they really implying that there are no whites or asians in Africa?

how bigoted.

Look at that house nigger Forrest whiteacre

> shows pic of niggers
> White?
> mind blown
> WE wuz White ' n sheeit
Is america really this spastically retarded??
> usa is a meme
SAGED

Where is the diversity in that movie? They're all Black.

'They' aren't allowed to have a problem with medieval England being white.

Don't stoop to the sjw level just to spite them. It's childish and defeats the point of niggers playing nigger characters and whites playing white characters.

look at all those dead eyes

>financially it succeeded
Hahaha ok man

Why do they all look so vindictive

robert would be perfect as black panther.

cuz duh white man bin oprressin'

now it paybag time nigguh

SECURE YOUR DNA FORCE RIGHT NOW

>It only hurtsmovies when its super ham fisted or nonsensical.
I agree completely with everything you said. This is why so many "black" movies flop, however. Because they are "black" films with narrow appeal. Also, notice how I was very clear about this impending flop being RELATIVE to other Marvel films.

>marvel movie
>caring about it

Pick one.

>a Turk defending genocide
Nothing to see here.

>trying this hard

I know your game OP, that movies cast is entirely fine.

WE WUZ WAKANDESE N SHIT

I hate some of the kek followers so much

If its funded by a black studio and black producers I wouldn't care...

most likely its kikes though

Klaw is in it, played by Andy Serkis. He's just not in OP's pic.

No it's actually relevant casting for once.

So that means you're just shitstirring to try to portray people as white supremacist instead of reacting to the actual weird white->black casting agenda Hollywood has.

There was some fucking idiot on Sup Forums of all places who tried to win an argument by saying they were okay with ScarJo being cast instead of an asian for the Ghost In the Shell remake.

These are outsiders with no fucking idea what they're talking about.

They come here to poke and prod with their bullshit and they always claim to know the website.

But white can kill themselves ,just remember world War , and nuclear bombs just white things

It takes place in Africa you fucking idiot.

The movies are garbage, but the TV shows are getting pretty good. Legion is great.

No... its a black hero in a black setting, wtf is wrong with your mind?

Oh, right, russian agitator. Just like shillbots, the rusbots, gtfo and go suck on your commissar's cock, maybe he gives you an extra ration of gulash.

tfw the roach is becoming the new leaf

this is not a bad thing

There is nothing wrong with fumigation for roaches

They shoehorned black nobles in the beauty and the beast movie.

Which takes place in france during the plague.

Why do we care? At the end of the day this is a non issue. Like trans bathrooms and all that shit.

hold your opponents to their standards, not yours. This movie needs more asian, and latino representation. Are any of them Jewish?

It will bomb because marvel makes the lions share of it profits overseas in China and India, and they fucking hate niggers over there and don't even try to hide it.

it won't even be shipped over there. it also won't have a stinger at the end of the credits for that same reason

lol this is just the type of crybaby "no fair!!!!" mindset that got society to be this fucked up in the first place. kys

Is Ulysses Klaw (Andy Serkis) not appearing in this movie?
Also Michael B. Jordan is really lucky they called him for this movie after the Fantastic 4 blunder

>when the first post is also a roach post

>HEY FAGS, I'M GONNA GO STAB MYSELF IN THE DICK, YOU IN?

>YOU STUPID AS HELL, BUT FUCK YEAH!!

There is nothing wrong with TURKISH genocide.
ftfy

Sup Forums loves to hate leafs
roaches however are more of cold hatred

as long as it's humane.

stop this line of thinking please.

This movie will undoubtedly flop/under-perform.

You do realize that there were black people all over europe since classic times right? Asians, some, rarely but there were, slaves brought from the Turkic empires (steppe people), not long ago a fairly large population of medieval asians was found in the UK, slaves most likely.

Africa on the other hand was mostly black-only, they had little to no connection with the outside world, especially subsaharan. Although technically they have a few hundred different ethnicities of black (they all look the same to us anyway), white people there were rare, and taken almost as divine.

When the portuguese landed in several subsaharan African areas, they were met as if they were gods, they had never seen any white person.

True, its stupid to try and put several black characters in medieval england, but they did exist.

Actually depending on the setting it might make sense for there to be several, again, slaves. People who could afford slaves were generally nobles/royalty.

Take for example the black slave taken by the portuguese to Asia in 1500s, who upon arriving to japan, Nobunaga took a liking to (He was 6'2 tall, where average japanese height at the time was 5'3, and european about 5'6 *yes, even vikings average was 5'7, plenty skeletal evidence*) so the guy was taken as a giant, given a sword and taken into court as a guard.

I dislike race mixing and the invasion of middle easterners/africans to europe, but don't be the dumbfuckery kind of xenophobe, otherwise you just make a fool of yourself, and everyone who shares some of the same ideals.

>Movie about sub-saharan Africans
>"HURR WHY NO WHITE FOLK"

Jesus christ user this is literally what we've been saying should be happening everytime someone whines about there not being blacks in viking films or somesuch other bullshit.

Just have a white person in the movie play a serious role while black face. Problem solved

Where's the diversity, eh?

Wakandan KANG

Depends how it goes. Luke cage is fairly successful and mostly focuses on african americans, if anything its also decently critical of the ghetto/thug culture. It gets a bit repetitive and the 2nd season isnt as good as the first, but its still decent. Compared to iron fist that's quite meh.

So? White are a stain on society.

It takes place in fantasy Africa dipshit.

He's confirmed in it. I don't know to what extent, though.

>DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH!

Read Alinsky's 'rules for radicals'.

They have set the standard and now we have to hold them accountable to it. If they try to celebrate this film in any way, they need to be criticised as racist for its lack of diversity.

You collapse an ideology by making the masses aware of its own hypocrisies and internal inconsistencies.

Got some black and brown stains on my tighty-whitey society. Need's to go back to the ethnic cleaners

Your digits have nothing on me cumskin

>mfw the entire movie is about him sending emails to random people trying to give away his wealth.

If there's not flying pyramids in this movie I'm going to be very disappointed.

Christ, they are ugly.

Needs more blacker-than-my-soul africans, not WE WUZ KANGZ niggers tbqhfamalamadingdong