He hasn't bought land to insulate himself from the impending collapse

>he hasn't bought land to insulate himself from the impending collapse

top cuck. enjoy your $1000 rent, city slave

Other urls found in this thread:

zillow.com/homedetails/195-Cuddie-Ln-Loudon-TN-37774/41744250_zpid/
landsofamerica.com/property/59-Battle-Hill-Rd.-Gouverneur-New-York-13642/3720243
landsofamerica.com/property/980-Picketville-Road-Parishville-New-York-13672/3720560
landsofamerica.com/property/750-acres-in-Penobscot-County-Maine/1606382
mochimachine.org/wasteland/
landsofamerica.com/property/1148-Townline-Road-Merrill-Maine-04747-Dyer-Brook-Maine-04747/2500784
youtube.com/watch?v=iYJKd0rkKss
landsofamerica.com/property/Lower-Hot-Brook-Lake-Danforth-Maine-04421/3107203
youtube.com/watch?v=JvcEP0EjqIc
landsofamerica.com/property/3845-State-Highway-58-Gouverneur-New-York-13642/3720240
landsofamerica.com/property/Quartz-Creek-Road-Wolf-Creek-Oregon-97497/2723863
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That ranch has gotta be in the millions. Mortgage will be at least $10k/mo

No one is telling you to build a mansion you dumb fag. There's plenty of cheap land out there and if you're industrious you can build your own home with some simple tools and a few big trees.

Worthless millennials don't know how to do anything except build a file in Photoshop, useless skills

Average IQ in San Francisco (where people voted for Hillary): 160

Average rural and suburban IQ (where people voted for Trump and Bernie): 85

Oh, so you want to play the oblivious boomer in this thread? Boomers don't say 'fag' and don't recognize the impending collapse. Work on your character.

Where can you find rent for only $1000?! 1-Bd apartments START at $1600 here.

>thinks people will give two shits about "trespassing" once society collapses.

Idaho and Alaska. Lol, do you even?

i'd rather live in the suburbs. can't rape a tree during the collapse, namsayin?

15km field in the middle of nowhere with nothing on it, planing on building a house and plant crops there later in life

do it now

>thinks I'll give two shits about shooting people trespassing once society collapses.

1000? That's a good deal in MA

I live in the mountains of Colorado friend. You need 4x4 to get up my driveway so I'm insulated from lefty cucks and their priuses.

I mean yeah that sounds great, but then what? what am I supposed to do with my job? What financing jobs are there out in Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, etc that can not help me pay for that beautiful house, but then pay for my kids, my mortgage, my taxes, my doctors, my food, my water, my bills, etc. chances are that house is a vacation house for the summer/winter. I would love to user, but its not reality. Thats why majority of people who live there are middle class or in poverty, almost no one can afford a house like that. It be nice tho my man

I did already but it's easier here than in europe.

>160 IQ

Here there is an insane amounts of lands to buy. The South is almost unpopulated and there are 0 niggers and degenerates.

For now.

And then you're stuck in the middle of nowhere with nothing to do. I agree it might have appeal to some people, I would like to retire this way in Alaska for example, but I'll stick close to society foir now. And that doesn't have to mean city living.

If you legally own it you can make improvements before society collapses

Why would you purchase land for the purpose of bugging out when things collapse? At that point your document showing ownership will be worthless and anyone with more soldiers than you will have your land if they really want it. In fact, by building it up prior to a possible collapse you're only making it more enticing for others to take from you.

Forever. This country is centralized af.

It's actually 2,500 to rent my house. Denver. My cousin bought a city block in haynesville for 46,000 dollars. Has a coke plant on it with a nuke shelter.

thats a fucking mansion, and looks like its fucked when the eventual flood hits

>3 beds 2 baths 2,300 sqft
>$175,000

>If your wanting a gorgeous, private wooded setting, and stunning view of the Tennessee River, less than five minutes from town, THIS IS IT!!! On Approximately 10+ acres of some of the most private Land in Town, sits a beautiful Manufactured Home with approximately 2,300 sqft of living space, with additional building site options! Hope you like Deer and Fox in your front yard! Buyer to verify all measurements and information

zillow.com/homedetails/195-Cuddie-Ln-Loudon-TN-37774/41744250_zpid/

yup... buying a house totally saves you the rent money (the mortgage + tax < usual city rent)
but the Jews want you to be a rent slave...
also, if you invest in a house, you'll probably will not invest in (((mutual funds))) or the (((stock market)))... that way, you're going to not pay their (((management fees)))
you be a good goy... live in big cities with high negger density and let the neggers rape your daughter in the school... while you pay thousands of dollars to live in tiny box in the sky...
good goy = afactory farming goy
free range goy = nad goy

poorfags literally can't even compete.

>Father owns construction company
>Buys property for me in Bavaria countryside
>"user what kind of house you want me to build there?"
>Choose perfect house for me, modern and very efficient
>Live there now without having to pay rent ever again
I'm set. Currently thinking of quitting my job to become a freelancer or make my own business.

175k for 10 acres...jesus Christ. 10 acres in greater Boston area is literally 5m

Land shouldn't be bought and sold

Holy shit. Good for you. Please take care of your dad when he gets old

>5 beds 2 Bathrooms 2184 Sq.Ft.
>$275,000 333.30 Acres

>Nice hobby farm just outside of the village of Gouverneur with over 333 acres of land. There is a smaller barn on the property with over 140+/- acres of pasture. The two story house has a double living room 27 x 12 with 6 bedrooms and one and half baths. Full basement 1344 +/- sqft and a detached one car garage.

landsofamerica.com/property/59-Battle-Hill-Rd.-Gouverneur-New-York-13642/3720243

Kill yourself cuck

>$153,200 262.40 Acres
>4 beds 1 Bathroom 1430 Sq.Ft.

>Last house ( old farmhouse) at the end of a country road. Talk about privacy!! It consists of about 1430 sq. ft of living area, it was built around 1900 and offers approx. 262 acres of land. ( House & 212 acres is in town of Parishville, while 49 acres is in Town of Colton). It is a single family home with clapboard siding, metal roof, older style windows, and a stone foundation. According to The first floor consists of kitchen, living room, bedroom, full bath ( washer hook up here) and a huge family room ( addition, not being used.) Off the family room is a back shed. Off the living room is a wood shed. Second story includes 3 bedrooms and a "landing" which had been used in the past as sleeping area. Other structures include: old style open barn, machine shed type structure, and attached garage and some sort of structure attached to the rear of home. Part of the road to get to this farmhouse is paved but then becomes gravel. Tenant is still in home, please do not approach property without a Realtor present. Tenant uses a wood stove & a monitor ( kero) for heat.

landsofamerica.com/property/980-Picketville-Road-Parishville-New-York-13672/3720560

There will be far more niggers wanting your shit than you have bullets.

Ive been to san fran. If 160 iq = top notch degeneracy then id rather be downs.

stupid fags can't compete
here is the run down:

>3% down on 170K$ house (best 3 bedrooms + < 1 acre land)= 5,100$
>the monthly mortgage payment on a 170K with a 2.5% (today's norm... the best rates are 1.7%) = 761

monthly rent for apartment in US major city

1 bedrooms = more than 2500 $/month
2 bedrooms = more than 3500 $/month
3 bedroom = more than 5500$/month

buying a house, will save you more than 4000$ a month (after mortgage and taxes)

not only that... by paying rent, your money is gone... but by paying mortgage you have are buying equity in your own house... also you're building a credit history
you can refinance your house (you can not refinance your paid rent... your rent mony is gone for good)

be a celever man... buy a house... make a family... make yourself and a girl prosperous... fulfill your destiny... re produce... it is rewarding!!!
slaving away in a cubical to pay out of your nose to live in a tiny box... is not rewarding

Definitely. Actually one of the reasons why I'm thinking of starting my own business. He would rather like to see me being successful or at least trying my best instead of doing a wage-slave job the rest of my life.

I can't wait to be targeted by niggers cause I'm isolated and assumed rich cause I own land and am isolated making me an easier target, only to be murdered for my pocket change and 3 stamped quiznos card.

Oh fucking boy.

typical millennial deflecting because he still rents and isn't handy enough to know basic construction and build his own house

HAha you think my rent is $1000, it's actually $3000, hahha you lose retard

>23301▶
>Land shouldn't be bought and sold
get out commiefag

Shit like that needs some serious work to be livable tho, just imagine what a dump the inside is.

but damn, 262 acres for 153k?? What in the fuck?

Are you stupid? If territory isn't liquid than warfare will make it so.

He's rightInmigration goes straight to the populated areas, only we crazy chileans and some rich hippies try to colonize those lands, even the german colonizers are concentrated around the major cities.

pretty ideal if you decide to become a serial killer

Let's see your handbuilt home faggot. You sound like you've never built a table, much less cut down a tree.

You underestimate how many bullets I have

>$299,250 750 Acres

>Timber Investment in Timberland and Recreational land for Sale in Maine

>750+/- acres of land with over 9000 feet frontage on East Branch Seboeis Stream for sale. Great get-away location with plenty of room. Gated Road access for security and privacy. Good hunting land and the stream is a good trout steam.

landsofamerica.com/property/750-acres-in-Penobscot-County-Maine/1606382

Paint your house faggot

>google average rent in SF
sorry, they cant be that smart.
mochimachine.org/wasteland/

It says they have tenants
Its probably a dump but people are living in it right now

Any land that is not human settlement belongs to everyone and should be converted into natural parks where the fauna can live freely with hiking trails and campsites

Really so all those filthy vagrants and illegal aliens roaming the city, stealing, mugging, assaulting people and shitting and pissing in the street and living in fucking tents have 160 IQs? Interesting.

consider suicide

There aren't enough 160 IQ on earth to populate San Francisco.

Trespassers will be shot faggot

>$299,000 248 Acres
>3 beds 1 Bathroom, 1 ½ Bathroom 1676 Sq.Ft.

>Beautiful 248+/- acre farm with homestead located in Merrill and Dyer Brook Maine. Farm is located at 1148 Town line Rd with 98+/- acre in Dyer Brook and 150+/- acre across the paved town road with the homestead. Home has 3 bedroom, full bath on the 2nd floor, Kitchen, Living Room, 1/2 bath with laundry hook up & large sunroom on 1st floor with a full unfinished basement. 110+/- acre of tillable fields with the balance of wooded with marketable timber. Home site has mature shade & fruit trees, large lawns and large private Trout Pond. ATV and snowmobile trails close by Town line Road is part of the International Appalachian Trails

landsofamerica.com/property/1148-Townline-Road-Merrill-Maine-04747-Dyer-Brook-Maine-04747/2500784

Siding, windows, roof, rewire and 200 amp service. Insulation and drywall. Laminate floors, update the plumbing. A year of you and your wifes time and 30 grand.

Holy fuck that house is hideous what the fuck is that carpet, everything about it is so terrible. I'd knock that disgusting thing down and build something decent on such nice land.

If you can build your own house!! that's awesome!!!
but when you can buy a 200,000$ amazing house with 6K$ in down payment and only 700 bucks a month in mortgage...
why wait until you can build a house!!
buy a house today!
I calculated... I have paid almost 90K in rent for a 600 square feet cage in the past 5 years!!!
1500/month = my rent .... 18K/year in rent... 5X18K=90K!!!
while I could buy a 400K house in Toronto that now worth more than 1.3 million!!!
I'm fucking kicking myself!!!
be clever!! learn from my mistakes
not only I could have made 900K on the house appreciation... but could have saved 500$ month... or 6K$/year... or 30K$... in cash!!!
this is very sad!!! don't be a rent slave!!! I work from home
I hate neggers... but I live in a condo in the middle of the city... I see chinks, neggers and other shit skins... I don't feel safe!!
why the fuck should I stay in this stupid city and pay rent to my third world land lord???

>Building a home is easy and only requires a hammer, saw, nails, and a few trees
Someone who has no idea about building would say something like this.

Fuck off faggot.

That's sad m8. When I lived in my apartment, it was 2 bed 2 bath for like $1200 in a nice complex

>He thinks he actually owns the land if he buys it

Dear worthless millennials, may I direct your attention:

youtube.com/watch?v=iYJKd0rkKss

>Average IQ in San Francisco (where people voted for Hillary): 160

youre retarded.

>$215,000 435 Acres

>Maine Land, This 435 Acres Of Property Acreage In Washington County Borders Hot Brook Lake.

>Has A Stream Too And Is Wooded.

>Increasing In Value, The Land In Maine Is Both An Investment.

>Has Tree Growth Plan In Place To Lower Property Taxes, To Manage The Timber Land Best.

>And This Maine Land Borders The Hot Brook Lake Resource. Has A Stream Too! Buy, Let Your

>Loved One Has A Piece Of Property Of Their Own. They Stopped Making Maine Land.

>Want Your Big Piece Priced To Sell?

>Wildlife, A Variety Of Tree Species, Trails To Explore On This Property In Maine.

>Stop Talking, Buy This Parcel With Your Friends Who Are Thinking Along The Same Lines.

>Ideal For Sporting Camps, To Utilize The Maine Lake Waterfront Option That This Land

>Features.

landsofamerica.com/property/Lower-Hot-Brook-Lake-Danforth-Maine-04421/3107203

go to bed grandpa

Your average IQ (Canadian poster): 65

Walking in nature lowers suicide rates, you should try it.
Firearms should be banned for civilians except for hunting which you require a license and clear record. Also hunting for sport should be outlawed too.

youtube.com/watch?v=JvcEP0EjqIc

Says it was built around 1900 and has a stone foundation. That's probably the largest potential problem right there. Those stone foundations can be great, but if they're not it's a huge expensive mess to fix them.

We come across those a lot where I live, houses with tons of potential but fixing the foundation makes it a bad deal

thanks for making me laugh.

> civilization collapses
> everyone is looking out for #1
> but they'll leave OP alone because he bought that land

If you are outnumbered you can eat your bullets.

You can expect shit like what happened in your pic when you move into a suburb with a homeowners' association. Do you see how close together those houses are?

listing in the same area lol
landsofamerica.com/property/3845-State-Highway-58-Gouverneur-New-York-13642/3720240

You can literally buy a school for 300K wtf

which country is the cheapest to buy land that isn't a 3rd world shithole?

Buying land here is ridiculous because being an Island we have a limited amount and most is already owned by someone.

is there any countries where you can just go out into the forest, build a house, claim the land as your own and not be bothered by anyone / governments?

As a carpenter I'm just going to say fuck off.

It's not about the house itself. It's about moving away from the city and living in the country. My parents house house in the country is twice as big than the one when we lived in the city and cost half as much. Plus taxes are way cheaper if you don't live in the city

Wrong reply

probably africa, but then you'd be surrounded by niggers

maybe in russia, they have a lot of land

YOU UNDERESTIMATE YOUR POWER
bill

and if i tried to do this today the county would come over for an inspection and realize i never got the ((((permits)))) and ((((permission)))) from the county to build a structure larger than 10' x 10' in area.

>inb4 go inawoods and hide

eventually a farmer, a park ranger, a cop, a hiker WILL find you, and they will demand you get of THIER land, or they put you in jail or shoot you.

great thinking grandpa! id have better luck putting a bullet into my head but whatever!

dude... you night sell me a land, today lol
As a Canadian fag, can I buy a land in america please?
how does that work?

What part of get shot don't you understand?

See here you worthless fuck Maybe try learning a useful skillset instead of just sitting around playing video games and going to work and stirring coffee. Numale faggot wouldn't make it one week without modern civilization.

mexico is the destination to go when shit hits the fan

No one said to go build it illegally you retard, build it on your own land. Reading comprehension is useful.

its time to stop posting

>$280,000 280 Acres
>Remote parcel of 280 acres of timber land. Bordered by BLM and county property this parcel would make a solid investment in maturing timber, your own recreational paradise or possibly a remote home site. Buyer to perform their own due diligence regarding all aspects of the property. Very remote, do not try to view this property on your own. Contact your Realtor today for a viewing- Tom East 280.

landsofamerica.com/property/Quartz-Creek-Road-Wolf-Creek-Oregon-97497/2723863

Buying land at the end of the 5th wave.
Kek, get lost bag holder

$1000 in Alaska gets you jack shit, unless you live in MatSu.

Thanks for the video.

Buy property. Even in Germoney you can do that easily and I highly doubt that your law is more strict than ours.

Africa you will end up getting killed if you live anywhere alone.

Russia, maybe, but the winter...

That was an enjoyable experience

even if you aren't in some faggot home owners association they still jew you for every little thing in the form of ((((insurance))))

buy a trampoline? FUCK YOU PAY ME
adopt horses or goats? FUCK YOU PAY ME
have a pool? FUCK YOU PAY ME

and dont even think of doing an "addition" or some gay shit because the county will want to have you pay for county-licensed faggots to come out to "inspect" and "permit" another licensed construction contractor to jew you for every penny you are worth.

america has not been free for over a century. im sorry user.

I know Mennonites are colonizing Bolivia

>Shitty boomer generation raises a generation of worthless millennials

Makes sense.

Also, have fun living without basic amenities that we have all become accustomed to, such as electricity, actual insulated walls and plumbing.

>Finding copper piping in the forest
>Finding copper wire in the forest

Retard boomer. Good job destroying society you worthless faggots.

Holy fuck land like this exists?

Good luck doing this in Alaska. Expensive AF.

You wouldn't be able to buy land in HOA neighborhoods anyways. In those neighborhoods you can only buy "lots" that are a half-acre at best. No one in this thread is saying to buy a house, we're saying you should buy LAND.

>Russia, maybe, but the winter...
Millions of Germans went to Russia some centuries ago and built their own towns out of nothing.

There's cheap, extremely affordable land all over this country. You just gotta know where to look.