Brit/pol/ - Corbyn, the new emperor edition

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=vyftaay-pFA

>Thread Speech
youtube.com/watch?v=KKvvOFIHs4k

>Islamist Recruiters on the Streets of London
youtube.com/watch?v=nBS6vg4NX78

>Man plows into crowd, jumps out with knives. Not a terror attack says garbled Met
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4349694/Four-pedestrians-left-injured-man-drives-them.html
archive.is/JeDu0

>Man goes on 72 hour crack binge, plows into pedestrians, acted alone. A terror attack of unprecedented proportions, candlelit vigil
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/600062/London-attack-Khalid-Masood-crack-cocaine-party-animal-prostitutes
archive.is/ZvEDW

>Amber Rudd claims Whatsapp encrypted messaging is a terrorist hotbed and must be stopped (even though Vault 7 showed us that GCHQ can back-door your own back-door)
theguardian.com/technology/2017/mar/26/intelligence-services-access-whatsapp-amber-rudd-westminster-attack-encrypted-messaging
archive.is/HaXjr [yes it says Haxr]

>Theresa May: Terror and Hate Speech are joined, blames social media
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-security-socialmedia-idUKKBN16V1Q3
archive.is/SWXvq

>Boris: Google, FB and Twitter's LACK of censorship is "disgusting"
itv.com/news/2017-03-26/boris-johnson-criticises-disgusting-failure-by-online-companies-to-tackle-extremist-material/
archive.is/JghkP

>UKIP finished? Carswell: Job done, Farage: Not over
talkcarswell.com/home/job-done--thank-ukip/3237
archive.is/b1AMg

>Hundreds of Brexit Negotiation Jobs ‘Still Not Filled’ Just Days Before Article 50 Triggered
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/26/hundreds-brexit-negotiation-jobs-still-not-filled-just-days-article-50-triggered/
archive.is/OtAoi

>March in London against Brexit [achieves nothing]
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-march-idUKKBN16W0J5
archive.is/d6UNE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sZucVgSTBtA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Albania
twitter.com/MSF_Sea?lang=en-gb
youtu.be/8H4c24sU93I
dailypost.co.uk/business/business-news/iceland-the-country-launches-lawsuit-12225830
youtube.com/watch?v=0IN3fTx3Czo
youtu.be/ZaPGwvAis3U
cafepress.com/ pol-pot drinking-glasses
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey guys I made a new video.

5 Terrible Labour MPs
youtu.be/sZucVgSTBtA

/dying a virgin without owning your own home/

thoughts on:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Albania ?

If you have glasses you get the gasses

only five?

>you

>will

>never

>Not a crisp based edition
Shame.

It took me 2 hours to render about 5 minutes of video on this chinkshit laptop.

9th for willy-posting

Uncomfy bread.
Uncomfy thread.

BAN CARS - RETURN THE RAILWAYS

best episode.

Created a throwaway twitter account and responded to a few of the MsF tweets

Twitter then blocked the account and asked for my phone number to verify. I dont know if its because they detected my ten minute mail or if MsF blocked and flagged my account

My tweet responses are gone from their page as well. Twitter. Not even once.

twitter.com/MSF_Sea?lang=en-gb

tfw no karen gf

Oh NOW you reveal your patrician tastes. You've made up for last thread at least

she'd probably be getting plowed by some wog if she were real tbqh

Will Corbyn last until 2020 GE?

Something about this video of the Nice attack really unsettles me.

There's no gore in particular, but there's something about the manner in which a jovial mood so swiftly turns into horror...

Anyone else get that kind of feeling watching this? Of being deeply disturbed, but you can't really articulate the precise reason?

youtu.be/8H4c24sU93I

no

I hope Karen is 5'0" or smaller

Fucking lel Iceland

God I hope so. I want Labour to die as quickly as possible.

The Tories will make sure of it.

You see it all the time in prime ministers questions, playing reverse psychology, the Tory leader telling Labour supporters to get a new leader.

>mfw it could perhaps more properly read: "Strike me down lad..."

>that distorted THINGS
10/10 lad.
>Callaghan in lovehearts
1977/10

I'd probably not have included McDonnell (since he's outside that kind of sect of MPs who manage to be offensively bland as well as shit, being vaguely into "absolute madman" territory since most people put their praise for the IRA in slightly more subtle terms.), though I can see the reasoning behind it.

Good stuff.

Time for a little kek snack

Pretty grim

And it's only a matter of time until it happens again

Why are British anime girls so much better than 3D British girls.

How can we genetically and socially engineer our women to be more like anime qts.

>inb4 3DPD

THINGS

Thanks very much, the reason I included McDonnell was because Corbyn (what was he thinking) gave him the job of shadow chancellor.

Lad do you have and Iceland in Iceland?

We do and we're not even in Iceland, how cool is that

know your enemy

Take away their phones desu
No tumblr, no tinder, no facebook, no kik, no snapchat, bed before 9
These bitches needed proper fathers

Too-doo, Too-doo, Too-doo, Too-doo, Too-doo-doo

Only disturbing thing about it is that it takes a mad sand nig running over dim normies to get the message out that islam might not be the religion of peace the stupid bastards think it is.

>rational argument is no longer a thing

Good content but I'd work on the presentation, you get good by just stealing shit, mimicking.

Try adding more text (name of MP & why they're shit) and add in some audio of the MP's talking bollocks like you did with Maskell, makes it more dynamic. Like when you quoted Champion, you could have had it as text on screen.

Maybe add a source URL at the bottom of the screen when you make a claim.
I'd also add background music & a smoother transition to end it, it stops quite abruptly.

Against all odds, against all basic logic and visual accuracy, these heroes decided to create a crisp of which the theme and premise is that they are men who can transform into car men with wheel arms.

It makea no sense and it doesn't have to because they are fucking spectacular.

Good points.

we don't
and that shit supermarket's days are numbered
dailypost.co.uk/business/business-news/iceland-the-country-launches-lawsuit-12225830

>Nick Griffin
>split/hostility to BNP
wat

>Terrorist attack
>'You will not win! We value our freedom!
>Push for new invaisve laws

Every fucking time.

People are sheep, blindly walking into an authoritarian state. 1984 is the government bible.

Hope to god that Japan manage to perfect single parent reproduction and virtualwaifus before such things get banned.

That didn't last long in the public's memory when 7/7 happened.

Good stuff lad

I've had the misfortune of going Albania and I can assure you that it's a total shithole.

And the Muslims there aren't really very Muslim at all. Plus they've had centuries of being kept under control and have learned their place.

Maybe, but I don't think that's the end of it.

They've got to be more like muh qt3.14 British-pure-breed waifu, Diana Cavendish.

The problem is the frame of the car is too small to fit all the wheels on. Never once got it to work

It's good to be reminded of these things - good vid lad

>tfw no politics programmes on tv to watch

Far too much editing and the edits are too noticeable. Also many slip ups on reading out Harman's past affiliations and stuttering.

Looks fake as fuck. Really weird. Like exactly how one would direct the shot.

Horrible stuff.

And still nowhere near enough people have opened their eyes.

We need one of these every week in each Western European country for about 6 months until people start voting in their best interests/

>The problem is the frame of the car is too small to fit all the wheels on. Never once got it to work

This only enhances it's warped genius.

>tfw convinced my missus to let me buy an entire box of them from the cash and carry on the pretext it's for when the nephews and nieces visit
>tfw those little shits arent having any of my glorious snacks

thinking of bulk buying turkey dinosaurs and freddoes next time desu

That old communist faggot will never be PM.

They're allies and pals, something few-and-far between for Corbyn. Same reason Dianne Abbot got shadow home secretary.
It's quite funny, actually. The left of Labour basically looked over everyone eligible and filtered down until they'd got Corbyn, so it was "his turn" to stand for leader - and amusingly he won. (iirc it's broadly understood McDonnell would be a more skilled leader in terms of personal style or something, but I can't vouch for that.)

> When you look at the Campaign Group’s current members, it is pretty obvious why Corbyn was chosen. Ronnie Campbell and Dennis Skinner are both in their 70s and 80s, respectively. Ian Lavery had already backed Burnham. Ian Mearns had nominated Cooper and Meacher, McDonnell and Abbott had done badly in their previous attempts. All the other Campaign Group MPs had only just arrived in parliament after the general election, and weren’t experienced enough to know what to do. That left Jeremy Corbyn.
>At the time, Corbyn talked as if he had not really planned to contest the race, and didn’t expect to win. He was asked by the Guardian why he was running. “Well, Diane and John have done it before, so it was my turn,” he replied. Corbyn told the Guardian that he was running only reluctantly: “All of us felt the leadership contest was not a good idea – there should have been a policy debate first. There wasn’t, so we decided somebody should put their hat in the ring in order to promote that debate. And, unfortunately, it’s my hat in the ring.”

It's kind of baffling how Labour and even Corbyn cannot see that they will never be elected under him.

Truly strange, seems like a cult.
There is 0% chance he is elected, and everyone knows this, so I'm not quite sure what's happening in the Labour party.

But your country is Ísland in Islandic, what you gonna do, sue every Island because it shares a spelling

didn't they throw him out after getting BTFO in the EU elections?

I want to brutally sodomise that young goth Harriet Harman until she passes out in a pool of her own tears

Merkel's winning

>If you have glasses you get the gasses
Did he really do that?

I think it drip feeds their consciousness. They hold on to their (((liberal))) ideals as tightly as any mudslime holds on to islam. Brexit shows some light has penetrated.

>Beeching was right
Prove me wrong

Post your favourite Eurovision songs

youtube.com/watch?v=0IN3fTx3Czo

I know this is off topic, but how old is the oldest gran on pol? This man's gran is 117!

How was your late night run chaps? Mine was good had to stop after 3 laps round the block because needed a poo

Should have left more tracks going east to west it's a pain in the arse

youtu.be/ZaPGwvAis3U

>To keep you is no gain, to destroy you is no loss
-Khmer Rouge slogan. Nice guys.
Saloth Sar did nothing wrong btw.

Jesus Christ I want to be dead by 80

be careful

I am 99.9% sure I am immortal and won't age significantly beyond 25.

>Squeaky George Pepe
>Hilariously British greentext story
>Probably real as well
Everything about this is the reason brit/pol/ is the most entertaining place on the internet.

My sides have been sent to the killing fields: cafepress.com/ pol-pot drinking-glasses

Glasses = Able to read = Intellectual = Time to die.

>French police were initially searching for two suspects spotted in the truck, but they only accounted for one

Shame true agrarianism has never been tried must be the comfiest

And now we're building trams everywhere and considering putting in routes along the exact same fucking paths as they were before.

WEW
E
W

I agree with that other user, keep working on your craft, you have potential.

With your voice you could add more dynamism also. You don't need to go Paul Joseph Watson but you could add a bit of pep. Maybe once you are more practised at speaking cleary from a script you'll develop more of a flow.

Yes, just get a car goyim. Fuck pleasant, walkable inner city centres and rural communities, and dont forget to pay your ((insurance))

I agree, I think that's where the government should be focusing its high speed rail on west to eat and vice versa

How have Europeans not got bored of that awful dance beat? It's in most Eurovision songs every year. We thankfully gave up on it by the end of the 90s.

The way I heard it it was his 'hat' in Abbott's ring if you know what I mean.

I like it.

The MPs are well aware of it, but after two leadership elections they're consigned to their fate. They can't afford another party coup, can you imagine the electorate ever voting in a party that was at war with itself for 5 years?

So the MPs are just waiting now. Either for some miracle Tory party implosion the likes of which we've never seen before, like if it turned out May was silently murdering her opponents and raping children for years, or Corbyn moves to the centre. Both of which, will never happen

Give me your best terrorist attack conspiracy theories

Fuck me, what's the appeal?

High speed rails are very difficult to construct as it will eventually have to cut through someone's land who doesn't want to sell out to the rail companies.
Which means you end up putting curves and making it slower all the time while public support goes down and down. But they are defiantly the way to go.

Just finished watching the New Line of Duty, never expected that ending!

>How have Europeans not got bored of that awful dance beat?

late 80's and early/mid house is the best

*and early/mid 90's

Hi Rightly So, callaghan was shit

george francis pepe best pepe tbqfh

On a related note, does anyone know wtf the old guy and the kid did on that team in RW?

are you fat

I'd even settle for just some cuddling with Karen.

It doesn't matter where Corbyn puts himself on the left-right spectrum, even if he copied May's policies word-for-word he'd be polling around 28%
The centre is defined by those already in an advantageous position, trailing them can at best slow further decline, not lead to advances. (See Scottish Labour - even if they advocated independence at this stage, they're fucked.)

Though it wouldn't surprise me if May murdered and cannibalized her opponents.