Well she does have a point

Well she does have a point..

>she

>Be stark raving crazy
>Blame the world at large for not conforming to your delusions

I'm sorry she's been mislead from such a young age to mutilate her genitals.

I'm sorry society is now pressuring young kids to question their "gender" before even learning about sex.

I'm sorry this degeneracy has been allowed to spread to innocent people in society.

I'm sorry I haven't fought against it until now.

I'm sorry that it might be too late.

Trips check
You know whats a bigger point? This is a grown man larping as 9 year old girl, so any arguement he makes is

this

Also I blame the jew

It's comics don't make much sense if you have half a brain to read them.

I'm s-sorry too

I'm sure there's a dick pun to be made from your post but I can't think of anything right now.

Also
>she

Why isn't he trans? Why does the other person believe they aren't born in the wrong body?
The answer should also determine why people view trans people as retards.

Its okay man. Its never too late, even sparing 1 person from this degeneracy is plenty. I dont know you, but I wish you luck, the dream dies with you.

This was what I referred to when I said I had yet to fight it until now.

Such a sad realization when you finally see they have been systemically destroying Western society.

We will prevail. Tonight, after 60 minutes airs, we will be flooded with people. We must inform them what is truly going on, how they just got dooped for the last hour and their entire lives.

Like you said, even one person saved is enough. We will prevail.

FPBP. KEK AGREES!

>she

we won't be seen as the victors, but only as the common adversaries of the losers

they will lose in the end because logic is against them regardless

LOL

History is written by the victors. We will be seen as bad guys to those not yet enlightened, but once enlightened comes, (((they))) will be public enemy #1.

This is coming from someone who used to take part in my university's holocaust remembrance program. I wrote so many essays about Nazi atrocities, yet this past year has made me throw it all away.

If it can happen to me, it can happen to anyone.

I can't be the only one who sees his mother's point being proven in the very next frame, right?

I hope you are currently working for some top intelligence agency because if you aren't you are wasting your amazing analytical mind.

nope can confirm
"she" gets her way by crying
thats bullshit for a real female too tho

Dude shut the fuck up

This is a parody right?

This is an edit, right?

There's no fucking way a person with so little self awareness can exist

Holy fucking shit

It really thinks two men can create a child?

IF SHES A "WOMAN" AND DATES A MAN DOESNT THAT MAKE HER HETEROSEXUAL?

For people who claim to be true to themselves they really don't question their bull shit, do they?

Anyone have the edits where pol is the dad?

nice

The fun is in the guessing.

I have this

>under representation of girls in comics
>despite there being a massive amount of girls in comics

>she does have a point
It's called a penis, you dumb cuck

Holy Shit, Canada making a quality post!

I'd tell my son to get himself and his disgrace of a "son" out of my house and to not come back until he gave me a real grandson to carry on our name.

Fucking degenerate.

Kek

lol?

>AmeriSHARTS will defend this

are these edited?

These are the type of people who believe "man" and "woman" are words with absolutely nothing to do with sexual characteristics. Their logic goes as follows:

1. Any person with a functional benis can reproduce with a person with a functional bagina.
2. Unless one of these people specifically identifies as a male and the other specifically identifies as a female, the resulting sexual attraction is not heterosexual
3. Heterosexuality has nothing to do with sexual reprocuction

>"I'm glad you're being honest with me about being trans" = "Trans people who don't tell me they're trans are deceivers and liars"

even with going along with the idea that trans people are not suffering from mental illness, couldn't this person just be glad that the tranny trusts and values them enough to let them in on a large and potentially controversial and divisive part of themselves?

Some of the other ones can also be taken in a more begin light and not be automatically confrontational

>sorry
>sorry
>sorry
>sorry
>sorry

jesus christ, I see myself in these fag characters. Just 18 months ago i was an america hating left leaning sperglet that dismissed trump and didnt really listen to the race realism in the back of my head (I was literally policing my own thoughts becaue I didnt think it meshed well with society).

Well, after being on pol for the past 18 months, my mind has openeed, I have swallowed and fucking GARGLED the red pill, and I am no longer ashamed of being white and semi successful. Thank you pol

>"I think you're really pretty"

When did he discover he is attracted to other boys?

I'm glad you found the truth user, now get to work and eat right, build muscles, make friends, meet a girl and have sprogs.

>Underrepresentation of girls in comics
>No girls in this comic
Kek

No, he's for real

Is this his way of showing that this whole comic was irony?

I'm sorry you keep posting this garbage, idiots like you are the only reason this gets any attention at all
sage

Criminally underrated

>not actually women
>usually easy to spot
>neither straight nor gay people will normally date them
>literally the only people they appeal to are closet fags who compensate with a trap fetish
>their pronouns are a pain in the fucking ass

literally every single color square is true.

laughed out loud at first panel. Thank you.

His mom is right.

Kek has spoken

Does anyone have the one of these where the dad kills himself? Been looking for it for a while.

Why does every person in these "comics" look so fucking miserable?

Miserable again

In his defense once you've read enough of the real batshit-insane ones you realise that it's pretty hard to tell the real ones from the shoops.

>she

check'd and kek'd.

kek. thanks.

At least it has a happy ending.

Where's the person saying 'you know what I really don't care, stop talking to me?'

>Hillary skeleton rattling in the distance

>Failed man who wears dresses and puts on makeup creates a comic where he gets to live out fantasies of the Mary Sue childhood he never got to experience
it's desperately sad and I feel nothing but sympathy for these people

lels

Seriously though, what are we supposed to think is going through his mind in the last frame? It's like for one brief, shining moment, the creator of this stupid fucking comic was self-aware.

I bet he gets weepy every time he finishes one of these things.

Leafs are so fucked

Sorry

>Mentally ill person thinks they were born the wrong gender
>Feels the need to mutilate their genitals
>Throws a tantrum when people think this isn't normal
Totally society's fault

That one leaf that posts Trudeau pics nonstop is definitely fucked

kek

Sooner or later you'll realize that 90% of pol is not redpilled at all, and that you just took a bigger bluepill

The good thing about this comic is that the transvestite who made it let himself get bullied off the internet by "trolls."

Hurray for the tolerant left!

>it's society at fault for treating the mentally ill as mentally I'll

Give it another decade or two for the regret to kick in and the narrative will change to "look at all these poor kids who were mutilated to pander to a temporary phase! Why didn't society force them to be normal?!?".

First one is. It's actually about how trangirl can't get pregnant. Second one is real.

>needs constant reassurance about "her" body

LOL, fucking hell, if there wasn't such a huge stigma behind labeling some one with a mental disorder, these deranged individuals would actually be able to get the fucking help they need.

> Mentally ill persons try to convince others to join in their anti-life behavior
> Mentally ill persons try to normalize their anti-life behavior
> People are against the propagation of anti-life ideas and behavior
> This is a bad thing

"I would date a trans person = Oppression"
"I would never date a trans person = Oppression"

I am thankful not all trans people are like this

t. Blaire White

why do you keep on making this thread every three-four hours?