The State of Jefferson is a proposed US state on the Pacific Coast...

The State of Jefferson is a proposed US state on the Pacific Coast. Originally a movement from the 1940's to create a separate state from California and Oregon, plans were halted due to the oncoming WW2. It has, however, returned in recent years, mostly as a movement to separate from California. It has gained decent traction in the past few months due to obvious problems with California infrastructure, and of course the Oroville Dam. The Republicans of California have had enough of the heavy blue states constant restrictions on them, and are trying, once and for all, to split from the iron grasp of Sacramento, San Francisco, and Los Angeles.

LINKS:

soj51.net/

mymotherlode.com/news/local/287237/tuolumne-county-supervisors-express-openness-to-joining-state-of-jefferson.html

uniondemocrat.com/localnews/5120840-151/state-of-jefferson-supporters-opponents-to-present-arguments

rgj.com/story/news/2017/02/28/conservative-northern-californians-seek-their-own-calexit/98532654/

uniondemocrat.com/localnews/5035619-151/state-of-jefferson-calexit-movements-gain-momentum

youtube.com/watch?v=8tYL2aUemUM&t=129s

youtube.com/watch?v=T8mwwjAeUGM

Discord Link:

discordapp.com/channels/275450150732824576/281998993465016320

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4350388/Nigel-Farage-s-Bad-Boys-Brexit-look-Calexit.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It is time that the California Republicans break free from California's iron grip on the conservative population.

Did some math on what our rough GDP might be like.

Also did some math on our median family income, which is a solid number, per reported by all counties. If we had the full representation of all 7 Oregon, and 23 CA counties ever associated, we'd be the 17th wealthiest country in the state, just barely behind New York.

State in the country* Jesus

Interesting.

If per capita GDP counts for anything, I was able to get a rough number on our possible GDP. We'd rank 31st in size, right behind Kansas.

Why no Kern County? I think were worthy, and we gots tons of oil!!

Too far south Kern user. Sorry.

It's not that we don't want you, just that we historically have been in a certain region. Even our most recent progressions in getting our southernmost counties has been a bit of stretch.

Some have talked about a state in Southern CA called Jackson, I know us Jefferson folk would certainly support that movement. It would make for good trade, water for oil...

>Dr. Oroville, Im D.A.M.

What are the odds of this actually happening? Can the county legislators simply get enough votes from congress or do the coastal cucks need to approve anything?

What about without the 7 OR counties?

If I'm being real, slim. Oroville is the first chance we've had of making any substantive case in a while. We're hoping to sue the state of CA over it and other mismanagement...

What is going on with the Calexit situation, and could that go anywhere? Would that help or hinder this cause?

For GDP, about 100 billion. Half the value of Oregon, and only 5% of CA. Still respectable.

Granted, that number comes from PER CAPITA GDP. So you have to factor in Silicon Valley and Hollywood, and you have to factor out the 6+ million poor/impoverished/immigrants in LA county, amongst other areas as well.

Gotta check where that number would rank us, and where we'd rank with out the 7 Oregon counties for MFI. As a number it's even higher though, at over $58k per.

LADS

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4350388/Nigel-Farage-s-Bad-Boys-Brexit-look-Calexit.html

According to the 2014 MFI stats, just the CA counties alone would make us the 11th richest state in the union.
RE: GDP rank, for the size of our economy (think state market), we'd be the 36th largest economy without the Oregon counties. Just above Mississippi.

BRAISE GEG...

GOB SABE DA QUEEN

If anything it would help the Cause. The Northern Third isnt going to leave the Union

Fuck al you Califags!

It's Cascadia or Death!

Lol, come home white man...

>NorCal
>Cascadia
Wasnt your movement co-opted by left wing radicals? Thats all who I ever see have Cascadia shit.

It's all a bunch of Vancouver and Seattle hippies that want to vape ayahuasca and sage in sweatlodges. Oh and then they want to dismantle the patriarchy and capitalism... kek

Thats unironically the only people I see with Cascadia shit anymore. Im not even memeing. Cascadia got confused with The Northwest Front alot too

Our needles unaffected by your rakes!