Get the FUCK in here

Wenatchee master race reporting

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_R._King)))
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramtha's_School_of_Enlightenment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is now a ft lauderdale thread. Non-broward Sup Forumsacks are to be executed on sight.

Renton leader standing by

Aberdeen Standing by

cuck state. cucked by the rain, cucked by the traffic, cucked by the corrupt government, cucked by the chinese

California, is that you?

could be worse, it could be kansas

Deep undercover in a very blue neighborhood in a very blue city. Fuck these people!

Auburn Standing by

>le california boogeyman
born and raised there faggot, move the fuck out of that shithole before its too late

Ft. Lauderdalian reporting in!

Olympia here, this shit is so cucked

You commiefornians are so obvious a Pakistani goat herding site's user system cant even hide you. Arent you missing a Phish coverband concert at Golden Gate Park right now, "user"?

Oly here. I would probably get assaulted by a tolerant liberal for wearing a maga hat. Hate this bkue state, we were close to turning red.

former puyallup, there were trump signs all up and down meridian prior to election. that whole area is like a mini-red state, too bad it's cucked by tacoma

Tacoma here. West end isn't so bad.

You fucks better not still be keyboard warriors when we have all these commies to crush.

Why the fuck is there a massive cult in Yelm, and have you seen the crazy that exists there?

Spokanistan here taking a break from the meth

Tri-Cities standing by

did you know this is who king county was really named after
(((en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_R._King)))
a celibate freemason, i heard from somewhere else he was a slaveowner but i'm too lazy to find that information

You guys have tbe most SJW sports teams in the country.

Spokane here, Go Zags!

Fremont, Seattle here. I don't want to hear about your blue neighborhood. You don't even know what blue is.

Sup, snatchee.
Bellingham standing by.

Spokompton

The Raeliens? My uncle told me about them. Apparently their leader is the vessel for some kind of God, and they're obsessed with copper or something.

509 Pullman Commander, reporting

odd...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramtha's_School_of_Enlightenment

Weird as fuck

Not raeliens He's right

Went through some pictures of the place last night. Bunch of people standing out in fields like they were in the walking dead. Google has pictures from inside the barn. Mix of Christian, Hindu, and Judaism art on the walls. Also big into aliens.

Everett leader standing by.

Seattle here. Another rainy day.

Why is there so many different cults in Yelm?

Everyone in 509 enjoying the rain today? I'm not, I've been outside all day for work and it sucks.

Love your state - La Push is possibly my favorite travel destination in the lower 48.

Cheers, Crimson leader. #GoCougs

Bellevue here

WSU reporting in as well. Trump wall on the mall

Pajeet pls go

>where I live is better than where you live
As long as you live in the USA you're a winner in my book

Check'd

Spokompton hood nigga awaiting orders

Have any of you guys frequent the northern cascades? There are a lot of scenic lakes in that region such a Ross lake and Diablo Lake. You should check it out the area has potential.

I don't mind it but i work inside

SJI here.

I'm in a 78% Hillary Zone guys.

But the kayaking is so good I can't leave.

Used to live in cucked Seattle, moved to MT and I'm a lot happier.

It's named after the Black man now and is that so bad? Is it so hard to have one Black county in Washington? There is literally a White slave owner on the face of the flag of the state it's time to be a little more tolerant.

Proud home to MadDog Mattis.

Just got back from Lopez. Damn beautiful up there.

John Elway and Gen. Mattis both from Pullman. What are the odds?

lol, yeah tons of them... hopefully trump does something with the H1B visas so we stop getting flooded with them.

Bellevue is actually pretty clean and comfy since I work in Seattle. Only problem is the close proximity to Seattle may spill over into bellevue with retarded policies.

Bainbridge master race standing by

How is it out ther? Going in for a job interview on Tuesday.

95% white upper middle class, too many libtards though

Housing affordable?

For the most part, but anything waterfront is absurd

capitol hill here.

you don't even know what blue means.

>tfw Everettfag
Drugs and degeneracy all around me.

my friend got expelled from school for calling girls thots on facebook.

>Wenatchee
>Master Race

You're in spic turf, just like us in the Yakima valley.

>Yakima
My wife is from there. Place sucks.

Drug addiction, spic gang warfare, number one in Honda thefts in the continental US, race traitor whites everywhere, what's not to like?

IKTF
Everett turned Snohomish County red.

I like u guys

Bump :,(

I'm calling it quits boys and girls.

Watching my home become a steaming pile of dog shit like California isn't worth the memories and good times of a once small state.

Get out while you still can, or buy up some land/real estate before it doubles in price in the next 10 years.

I inherited 25 acres in South Pierce and am just going to pay the taxes til I can sell it to a shitskin foreign family as they destroy my 2000 population town.

Sell out and get out kiddos, it's the only way to save yourself and loved ones.

Tricities here too

Fuck Eastmont

Ballard here

H-hi guys

kek, just move to Bainbridge

Shit. I thought they were confined to puget sound

I'm on Broadway and Pike. Wanna fuck about it?

Sorry
*blue

No that'd be CWU. Unless he went to WSU too? Idk desu

Greenwood, Seattle master race here. You guys complaining about how blue it is here are welcome to leave. Nobody is forcing you to stay and nobody will miss you.

Tacoma here. Going to Seattle tonight though, wish me luck.

About to drive through Tacoma. I'll stop to say hi.

Way to give in

Mattis was an Ellensburg boy? Nice.

>cucked by rain
Wat

ah yes, Portland, the asshole of Washington

Tri-cities are a fucking shithole. Have you ever been to Tracy, California? That's Wenatchee in a nutshell. A bunch of Mexicans in a dirt desert.

I bought some Barry Goldwater pins at the antique shop in Fremont. I know a guy who bought Nazi song records even.

*Greenhood

>Nazis

Levenworth kek

Are you trying to call Greenwood ghetto? Kek

Snohomish County standing by.

Finally someone gets it haha

It used to be

Is Port Angeles cool?

Cashing out is the only way to get back at the Jew horde, senpai.

We can't round em up and deport all foreigners like Tacoma did 100 years ago, might as well make them pay beyond top dollar to live here.

Pay to play all day long, don't give up your homes without getting paid.

I work on Pill hill.
OUT OF CONTROL!

7/10 tbqfhwy

Can someone come watch a movie with me this evening at Pacific Place? I'm pretty lonely and am willing to pay for your ticket and meal too if you'd like.

I just think it's really funny that they lie about who it's named after.

So, honest question. Why would Sup Forumsacks live in western Washington? It just doesn't make sense. Wouldn't you be happier almost anywhere else? I mean I'm a liberal who grew up in Alabama and hated it...So I GTFO.

Stop making me sad.

i live in new jersey