Be honest, how many of you watched this without doing even an ounce of fact-checking?

Be honest, how many of you watched this without doing even an ounce of fact-checking?

I bet most of you believed 100% of it without question.

Other urls found in this thread:

jrbooksonline.com/polish_atrocities.htm
scribd.com/mobile/document/173474825/The-German-New-Order-in-Poland-by-the-Polish-Ministry-of-Information-1941
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>watching YouTube videos

noose yourself queer

Did you fact check the Jews?

Comfiest Wednesday afternoon.

I watched it with a pinch of salt, as there was clearly going to be a level of confirmation bias in the inverse of what is taught in schools.

Overall, it was a very interesting watch. For instance, it made me question the book burnings in the early days of the NSDAP; in school, do they ever really discuss what books were burnt and for what purpose? In my case at least, not really, no.

The film itself is one giant fact-check on some of the propaganda narratives you hear about Hitler.

idiot, the whole thing IS the fact-check and correcting the record

Sure are a lot of sources that it provides for those fact checks

oh wait.

Best thing I watched in years and couldn't give about your bithcing that it doesn't face up to (((facts))).

You can clearly see in how the German people reacted to Hitler that he was legit.

>b-but muh factual integrity

Couldn't give a fuck out of sheer spite.

>You can clearly see in how the German people reacted to Hitler that he was legit.
Tons of Russians loved Stalin, I guess everything bad about him is cold war propaganda, right?

yet you trust some numale with a cat on Snopes.com

At least the limp-dicked faggots at Snopes put up citations.

>fact checking
>YouTube "documentaries"

End yourself post haste.

cite my dick, bitch.

>Tons of Russians loved Stalin
Russians don't know any better.

That was actually legitimately the reason that Hitler called them "untermensch". They are easily persuaded by deceptive and wicked leaders. Even after red terror, famines, genocides, and all the garbage the jewish communists brought to Russia, there were still idiots who supported it.

I was actually pretty skeptical of it

It made me doubt the whole "hitler did nothing wrong" meme. The general narrative of the documentary was so forced it was ridiculous

Where are the citations for that film anyway?

Documentaries are very good brainwashing utilities for 99% of retards. The particular effectiveness of the film medium comes from its pernicious ability to simulate reality in such a way that the viewer tends to unquestionably experience what they're watching as "real", which is also combined with an extremely powerful emotional colouring - in such a way that one gets the sensation that the emotions aroused by the documentary is the natural consequence of its subject matter, rather than a result of deliberate manufacturing.

This is why if you see people who, if you gave them some information about a topic, wouldn't really care or seriously comprehend it, but who become dedicated activists and preachers for some issue after seeing a single documentary.

The Greatest Story Never Told has the allure of granting access to a 'forbidden' or withheld story, and its length and depth - requiring both time and emotional investment - make the viewer more inclined to submission, even though it's really piss poor in terms of production, editing etc.

*creates fire by furiously rubbing hands together*

>Natsoc feefees

It's right down there with the tards that masturbate to the numbers 14 and 88.

Jesus, if you want a secondary-source citation that badly, go look up documentarian David Cole for one.

Actually, fuck I can't even just say "go look up X" anymore, because google has started legitimately censoring search results.

Switched it off when it clamed 78k germans were genocided in Poland thus leading to the invasion desu
Pure bull.

citations to biased or unfounded facts? citations can be fabricated but peoples genuine reactions and logic cannot be fabricated, if you're a dumb goy though, then for sure gobble up that propaganda and don't bother to make your own judgement

You fucking idiot, that part is true. The Germans kept extremely detailed accounts of eyewitness testimony, confessions and photographic evidence.

>it made me feeeeel good I don't care about reality!!!!!!!!!
nice, the propaganda worked

Man, tonight is the night of the shills it seems. Never ending stream of slide threads and dumb claims.. Hitler was right and you all know it, you kikes will pay the price in due time. Good night faggots

I watched it for fun and accepted it at face value because that's what we all did in school when learning the jewpilled version of what happened

only niggers and muslim refugees loot and pillage, no one is buying your strawman arguement

Source me up then, because there is no info on this to be found anywhere outside of this doc. All there is to be found is that some poles killed a few thousand germans AFTER the germans invaded.

Ok, where is it?

You can find a compiled list of all the sources here:

jrbooksonline.com/polish_atrocities.htm

So to answer your question, OP, yes, I fact-checked the documentary and it is correct. Far more correct than you were probably ever taught in any history class.

Happened in more places than just Poland.
Most of Germany's neighbors were total cunts at the time murdering Germans for any reason.

it worked on you, you obviously are too conditioned to even see the irony of your post

>no info on this to be found anwhere outside of this doc
You just didn't look hard enough

See

History always has bias.

Oh wow, it's some geocity-like city with atrocious colored text that looks like it was made in 1999, with pictures that could be from anytime anywhere.

The cheap Jew behind this can't even get an actual narrator for his "film", I turned it off after 10 minutes.

>city

Site* obviously. And from the looks of it, all of these photos are from the Bloody Sunday, which happened 3 days AFTER the invasion.

The Bromberg massacre occurred after the invasion, dummy. Not that it isn't a horrible thing, but it wasn't a casus belli for war.

Oh wow, it's an idiot who doesn't realize that the design quality of the site doesn't matter and that the author provides image scans of everything.

If you wanted, you could go and obtain a copy of the documents as they are all extensively sourced.

You don't know what my beliefs are, user, or how I came to believe them. Meanwhile you are defending this epistemological disaster and the retards who fall for it.

>Site* obviously. And from the looks of it, all of these photos are from the Bloody Sunday, which happened 3 days AFTER the invasion.
Are you so fucking stupid that you actually think that Germany was able to conduct police investigations in Poland before the occupation?

Are you so fucking stupid that you actually think that a group of people who were being massacred after an invasion were perfectly safe and sound before-hand?

All of this shit happened after the invasion, and nowhere near 58k or whatever the doc claims got killed.

See

See

Germans not being "perfectly safe and sound" is hardly quantifiable, unless Germans are actually being harmed, in which case there are events and numbers. Given the brutality of the German invasion, I would count every single Pole as not having been "safe and sound".

>they weren't safe before they got massacred after the invasion
>58000 were killed in massacres before the invasion

these two statements are not the same thing, yknow.

>Given the brutality of the German invasion, I would count every single Pole as not having been "safe and sound".
Ah yes, because Hitler hated the Poles and wanted to kill them all.... (lol)

The Polish government are notorious liars about the occupation. Even other allied countries (liars themselves) laugh at the Polish claims of genocide. They are trying to get a holocaust card along with the jews.

The fact that they were massacred in any time frame justifies the invasion as it proves that Hitler was moving to protect his people from a persecutory government.

Oh, so now it doesn't even matter if it was before or after the invasion, or how many it was who died? Given that the germans claimed the non-existent 58k dead pre-invasion as their reason and justification for the invasion in the first place I'd say it matters a lot.

The documentary doesn't even mention how Stalin and Hitler agreed to both invade poland and split in half amongst themselves, it just goes "hurr german genocide!". Whatever nerd, keep believing this shit if it comforts you.

Woah.. so this is the power of Islam.

No I actually acknowledge that a large portion of it is just manipulative bs from the opposite side of the story

It's the losers tale of WW2

That doesn't make the whole documentary bullshit, it just means some parts were more truthful than the establishment mainstream narrative

The credits had all the sources

>Oh, so now it doesn't even matter if it was before or after the invasion, or how many it was who died? Given that the germans claimed the non-existent 58k dead pre-invasion as their reason and justification for the invasion in the first place I'd say it matters a lot.
Yes, it is harder to quantify events that happened over 20 years in a foreign country than it is to quantify events that happened just last month in occupied territory, dumbass. And as I said, the fact that the massacre happened at all is proof of malicious intent.

Or are you of the opinion that you shouldn't protect a group of people in danger of genocide from their enemies?

>The documentary doesn't even mention how Stalin and Hitler agreed to both invade poland and split in half amongst themselves, it just goes "hurr german genocide!". Whatever nerd, keep believing this shit if it comforts you.
The occupation was a temporary measure. Hitler did not formally annex these territories, but created a separate government as a temporary measure for Poland. The Soviet Union was just annexing shit because it's an aggressive and hostile power. Germany actually had a legitimate reason.

Shills blown out

>hurr durr, they exaggerated a debatable number so I ignored the whole thing

To act like Poland didn't treat their German population like total shit is a retarded point of view. The treaty of Versailles made many German people subjects of oppressive and discriminatory governments that were not German. That's why before France and Britain decided to kick the war into overdrive, the conflict was very minor. Even Poland lost and surrendered quickly without much of a bloodbath, except on the Soviet side where they raped and destroyed everything for communism

>the real redpill was learning that sources have biases that alter the truth
SHUT IT THE FUCK DOWN

Maplejew

The massacre happened during a fucking battle. Hundreds more Polish civilians were massacred afterward in retaliation - does that retroactively justify the Polish massacre, since it proves malicious intent on the part of the Germans?

>Or are you of the opinion that you shouldn't protect a group of people in danger of genocide from their enemies?
So why shouldn't the Poles defend themselves from the genocidal Germans?

Germans in Poland received much better treatment than Poles in Germany.

only people who are really stupid (i.e. most americans) actually believe that germany started wwii solely over DEM JEWS and not because of economic/political issues that had been lingering since even before wwi that were exacerbated by the various treaties signed at the end of that war

similarly, only stupid people (i.e. most americans) believe that any force in any war ever hasn't committed at least a few atrocities, including those traditionally seen as The Good Guys (nor that there is sometimes unexpected kindness or mercy from The Bad Guys)

>genocidal Germans?
Not this meme again.

Do you have any proof? Citations? Numbers? Only first-hand accounts accepted. Provide it for me now, or nothing you said ever happened. Provide me with 300 pages of first-hand accounts of murder. Then I will consider your evidence equal to my own.

werent the sources at the end of the video?

either way, eat shit, kike

I never said polish were treated well in Germany

That literally explains my point about the borders after the treaty of Versailles, which was crafted by Jewish advisors and bankers, being terrible. To angry nations had people of the other person's group inside their borders. That is a terrible fucking Jewish treaty likely designed to provoke a future conflict

Why do I need "300 pages of first-hand accounts" to be equal to your Web 1.0 geocities page?

scribd.com/mobile/document/173474825/The-German-New-Order-in-Poland-by-the-Polish-Ministry-of-Information-1941

I've seen a couple people link to books in Polish that allegedly detail the pre-German invasion slaughter of ethnic Germans, but I have not been able to find sources for this in English. Care to share? I think the Holohoax is the biggest pile of shit that has ever been passed off as history, but I still want to be careful in my opinions about history that I know less about.

I agree. Is there somewhere I can read about the Jewish advisors and bankers who contributed to the treaty?

Is it true Hitler was a vegetarian?

That's fucking hilarious if true. Vegetarian diets are fucking retarded.

damn.

Reminder to sage shill threads

>defending snopes

Feds raided my moms basement and Stole all my dank memes bug here's some names:
Paul Warburg and brother max Warburg(((banking brothers)))

Stephen wise

Bernard Baruch

Georges Mandel

Phil sassoon

Enlighten us genius.
Or are you just shilling?

They pushed animal rights too and banned ritual slaughter of animals

Bitch got sent to the shadow realm LMAO!