I propose that kek's official symbol should be the Gankylin, for a couple of reasons

I propose that kek's official symbol should be the Gankylin, for a couple of reasons.

Chaos has no defined boundaries, it is formless and yet concieves itself in form. Likewise, the Gankylin has no defined boundaries. The chaos merely is and is not.

From an ethical standpoint it is simple to see that good, evil, are polar opposites and yet they manifest themselves in banality, the 3rd stripe. Morality should not be conceived of as a concrete linear system but in terms of how much harm an action does in tearing the Ganylin apart. The good, the bad, they all come together to fight for the survival of the nation state and when they focus on ideological purity they tear the Ganylin apart. In essence, ideological purity manifests itself in the destruction of the self (in many instances), whilst simultaneously destroying the society we live in as well.

In other words, kek is not chaos in a traditional sense, it is the realization of the banality of evil and good whilst pursuing the benefit of society before the self without sacrificing the self needlessly. It is enigmatic, formless, without boundary

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k2NAohPcT4U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Apologies for mispellings/grammar, am on my phone pontificating.

How bout dis

Needs a color change. It's too Hans-esque.

Agreed, Green, white on black? To represent kek's awakening through the manifestation of Sup Forums

Fuck off! I like kek way it is.

I also like this, just kinda hard to drawp

i like it, not only does it look cool but it has that neat meaning. it's like yin and yang but not so simple as to paint the world in black and white.

how about no

I Like it OP!
reminds me of Naruto!

We haven't done anything to kek, we are just adopting a symbol to represent kek. We need a way to identify fellow kekistanis from normies. It has to be a symbol that is instantly recognizable yet simple to draw while retaining meaning.

Green is islamic bullshit color.
Fuck off with this faggotry.

Kek already has an entire symbology...

Gold should be kept since he is an Egyptian god. Green because he is a frog. Black to represent the primordial darkness.

Keks symbol is a Badly drawn dick in ms paint with a picture of ray liotta in the corner

youtube.com/watch?v=k2NAohPcT4U

anime is degenerate

I purpose you shut the fuck up.

Kek just being an avatar of Eris and all that.

Kekism is not a democracy.
We get information by divine revelation.

checked and rekt'd

This tbqh, we are just post-modern discordians.

>green id
What did Ahmed mean by this?

No

Look at almost every islamist flag. They are green.