youtube.com/watch?v=XJqk8-GWBkU
youtube.com/watch?v=JTbhvy2axN0
youtube.com/watch?v=pbvrncwxzxU
youtube.com/watch?v=nMvsUE2BP7M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mongolians, though their empire vast
was shortly lived

Riced

Nomadic empires are bound to be short but large.

I welcome my new Mongolian overlords.

youtube.com/watch?v=XJqk8-GWBkU

Go on a raping rampage around the world

Come to Sup Forums and claim you have the biggest empire ever

>empty steppes
>siberian forest
>''''''''empire''''''''
Only Southeastern China and Persia are actually relevant there.

nice try but whitey still wins

well user?

*Finnish empire

>slavs
>white

HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER

Romans built shit. Mongols fucked shit up.
Expansion is easy when you don't give a fuck about anything. Pic related. Roman built and still standing.

What's the connection to mongoloidism?

No-one on pol ever claims that asians are subhuman, whites are Just better, considering the roman empire lasted longer and achieved greater things. Gotta be glad the mongols raped the muslims back into the Stone age though.

Destruction of Bagdad best day of my life.

>tfw if you're from Eastern Europe you will have Golden Horde dna

mongols deserve a round of applause for fucking up the moslems beyond belief.
literally wiping them off the face of the earth including buildings and crops.

> this is why your not white anymore

You realize the majority of that empire os barren wasteland of the siberian steppe. Also notice that it stops as it nears europe, mongols conquered whoever they pleased except europe. Also in that empire the sub groups were granted autonomy and were not administred by the mongols, they just payed a tribute so as not to be invaded again. The roman empire was supremely advanced and oversaw every administration of every part of its empire. Also you are retarted.

the roman empire laste 1,000 years the Mongolian empire didnt last 100

a nigger can put two stones on top of one another it takes a civilization to actually build the infrastructure to make and maintain an empire

Mongolian empire conquered China and unified it to this day.

There's more people with Mongolian blood than ever before, meanwhile anglos birthrates are dropping.

It was a lot more than the conquered parts of Europe, also there's no exact record of all of their campaigns, just of some of them.

>No notion rule of law
>No laws at all
>No centralized bureacracy
>No central government
>Virtually zero physical remnants
>Doesn't outlive the guy who made it
Nice """"Empire"""""

Looks like me and my Anglo bros need to go on a condomless fuck fest through China, impregnate as many as we can and spread these dying genes.

Who cares?

Most of coutnries in mongol terrirotry suck even today.

What's their legacy?

i am Turkic, so I am very much Mongolian blood in me

>conquered China

WOW

But the Romans ruled over all of the relevant world at the time, while the Mongols ruled over a bunch of empty land and orientals

the mongol horde looks suspiciously like russia... russians = mongols confirmed?

>tfw this is already happening

Seriously don't take a trip to Thailand man, those bitches can get pregnant from blowjobs

>What's their legacy?
Gains

>conquered vast swaths of nothingness
>lived for a couple generations
>no good civilizations emerged from their horde

Persians are Chinks? Sad!

somewhat relevant .

to be fair gauas khan was a rule giving bad ass that hated musliams

Love me some mongolian women

they mixed

It's a lot harder to conquer land & civilize it. That's why asia is 90% shit, and europe wasnt.

>Mongolian empire
Literally who? Golden Horde? Qing Dynasty? The Huns?

ah well compared to roman alphabet or cyrillic or arab alphabet, indian numbers, algebra and algorithms, roman law system, uncountable architecture and art...

Those were not conquerers. Those were just butchers. Their legacy is bringing the arabs to ape-tier from a station in which they were arguably more civilized than westerners, made russians bitters and aggressive, and start a chain of events that brought te turks in anatolia.

Mongols are the shittiest people on earth. I guess a chinese could sperg as much as me about them.

What's more based than the Mongols? THAS RITE! MONGOL NAZIS!

>mongol empire
>one of largest land empire
>mostly controlled vast swaths of uninteresting arid uninhabited wastelands

If you ever played eu4 you would know how difficult this is

this. Rome lasted from 753 bc to 1453 ad

Kublai Khan.

They protected the Silk Road and peace throughtout the region - Pax Mongolica.

show pride to your mongol ancestry!

the British never held all that territory at the same time, faggot.

Well, from 753 BC to 476 AD anyway. Still a good length of time

>Conquest mostly wasteland
Greatest achievement ever

>what is eastern roman empire

Transromans aren't real Romans, user

>the British never held all that territory at the same time, faggot.

What is this?

>You are like a little baby, watch this

REEE YES THEY ARE

but they identify as romans you shitlord

unrelated to my point.
doesnt list what territories are included in that list. which I doubt was all that displayed in anons picture.

>never held all that territory at the same time

Neither did the mongols.

They were traveling armies, they didn't occupy the land they only pillaged an area and then moved to the next.

If you complain about them conquering wastelands you can't dick ride the British for Canada and fucking Australia of all places

True lol.

Fucking Australia.
We could easily have taken that for ourselves but it was too much of a wasteland to care.

Haven't bases and doing rotation training doesn't mean you have an empire.

Fucking Poland does training in California, doesn't mean its part of the Polska empire.

Not even sure about that and Canada, fucking Canada, is a meme tier conquest.

Canada was a mistake.

Some Turks indeed look like WE WUZ MONGOLS N SHITE

A glorious Finno-Urgric tribe storms down from the north and rekts all

It would've been more fun to be a Mongol during their conquests than a Roman during theirs.

A lot of that territory in Asia was and is empty grasslands.

kek

Anatolian, not many. I have seen more Azeri lke that, but is a small pool of samples for both of them. A good friend of mine (he married an italian woman in CH, old style, based pro-atatürk man) was anatolian but indeed has a slight, very slight hint of slanted eyes.

most of it was empty steppes, I hardly think that counts.

Yes they did. You're probably thinking of a map that shows all past possessions anachronously (pic related), which would include the Thirteen Colonies and all that shit.

The British Empire at its greatest extent was shortly after the First World War when the German African colonies were taken, completing Cape to Cairo. At that point, Canada, India, Australia, New Zealand and everywhere else on that map were also under British control.

>Control vast empty wastelands
>Look how great we are
Mongols and Qing both had a much larger percentage of the human population within their nation. Of course Persians win with an estimated 44% of the human population living within their borders.

Portugal confirmed greatest ally.

Just because your greatest ally twists the knife once he puts it in your back it doesn't mean ours do. Stay mad. Stay a satellite state of Israel.

So about as R A R E as with Fins. Braise Dengri! :DDD

youtube.com/watch?v=JTbhvy2axN0
youtube.com/watch?v=pbvrncwxzxU
youtube.com/watch?v=nMvsUE2BP7M
America still has a higher military budget than any of them.

>discounting the British Empire for controlling vast 'empty wastelands'
>bringing up the Mongols

wew lad

>The British Empire at its greatest extent was shortly after the First World War when the German African colonies were taken, completing Cape to Cairo. At that point, Canada, India, Australia, New Zealand and everywhere else on that map were also under British control.

How long did you hold it for, though?

>Canada is meme tier
>Eurasian steppes and Siberia are something to be proud of
DIE kraut

Mongol Empire was the greatest empire in the history of the world. Tribal culture is the only one we should respect. Diplomacy, art etc. is irrelevant - only strength matters, complete dominance over your enemies. Kill their men, rape their women, enslave the children and burn their homes - this is what a man should do to other tribes.

Brute force is the only thing that matters.

Impressive videos.

Those places were taken be bastions of English society -- to literally be 'little Englands' all across the world. It's completely different than conquest.

A lot of it was for quite a remarkable length of time. As European imperial power, the UK lasted roughly from the 16th century to the end of the 20th century.

The spread of British culture, ideas, laws, and civilisation in general through that period is basically unmatched in history in terms of scale and success.

The First World War was to be the single greatest disaster and mistake that the empire could make, though, as it turned out.

>Roman Empire!
>Mongol Horde!

How about J E B !

>paradox games
>real life
retard

Mongols controlled China, Persia, and eastern Europe.

Yes they did.

The Eternal Anglo desires more Aryan blood! Oy vey! Why do they persecute me so?

Not that I'm saying that Canada and Australia aren't stupidly sparse areas of land and relatively unimpressive, but a lot of the regions of Canada were very valuable and profitable.

And also an immense amount of Asiatic and European steppes that were incredibly undeveloped and very sparsely populated.

why does it sound like something mexicans would do, maybe because our ancestors are mongols... hmm hey not my fault being born from the bloddiest race of all :^)

Aren't you pretty much Spaniards by this point? I thought MUH WHITEY KILLED ALL DEM INDIANS?

No one lived in Kazahkistan or Western China back then, however, Italy, Turkey, Syria, France and Spain were heavily populated areas back then.

Are you serious? The British Empire controlled India mate.

Translation

"You fucking nigger, this is my ice cream"

>rich, beautiful land full of advanced civilizations
>barren deserts and tundra full of hardly agrarian civilizations
And what did they do with it? Fuck all, the mongels are a joke.

wait if finland wasnt part of mongol empire then why do we call them mongolians?

Mongol Empire had shit loads of empty steppe

To further this point, look at Mongolia today. It's got one of the lowest population densities on earth.

A much better metric for empires is economic output. What's the point of having shitloads of land if you aren't doing anything with it?

You're familair with the term "sphere of influence" right? You're in it m8.

>little England
What?
>fuckhuge desert continent
>giant snowland
How is that different from Siberia?
So was Alaska
Still an empty snowland