Is Conan Barbarian red pilled movie?

I'm about to watch this shit. Is it SJW cuck movie or is there some glory here?

Anything with arnold is redpilled.
His father was an aryan warrior.

>His father was an aryan warrior.

Do they mention that in the movie? How did that get past THEM?

Directed by based John Milius...literally starts the movie with the narrator exclaiming between the time when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Aryus (Aryans).

Haven't been keeping up have (You)? Seems the ((((((((((God Emperor)))))))))) is challenging good 'ol Arnold.

I mean IRL

Milius is Apocalypse Now right?

So Conan Barbarian movie is White approved?

The Aaahnold one or the shitty remake?

Aaahnold is the Meaning of Life.
The new one is just a shitty remake.

That aside, original books are pretty politicaly incorrect in racial sense quite a lot. Howard was rether racist even for a time (he was best buddies with Lovecraft after all). Society wise they were actualy suprisingly progresive. You had more strong female characters than most modern mainsteam SJW ridden movies.

>The Aaahnold one or the shitty remake?

Aaahnold one with Darth Vader. Never actually watched it, only remember the part where he pushes some wheel in circles, chained up. Never bothered to watch the movie though.

Listened to Robert Sepehr yesterday, heard him mentioning the movie, so I figured...

Robert E Howard was based. The whole story is an ubermensch exercise

Perfect Man movie. Sex. Violence. Sexy Violence and Violent sex.

Stupid and often poorly acted, but straight up Red Pilled. No way they would make it today without ruining it.

No that's Kubrick.

>No that's Kubrick.

What are you talking about, Bolognese?

It is literally the best fantasy movie of all time, but fair warning, some parts are very dated and Arnie's acting is not the best when he talks (except for the deleted scene oddly enough which is one of my favourite introspective moments in cinema).

>was agnostic
>actualy wore a fedora

Its glorious af

Full of good pagan and tribalism redlills

It is the best of all Time. James Earl Jones knocks it out the park. I don't even REE about his american accent.

Everyone did back then.

He is very underrated in it. I love his addition to the Riddle of Steel too.

>some parts are very dated and Arnie's acting is not the best

I can get pass that, no worries, when Ahnold is on the screen I only expect full blown utter cringe, I'm more interested in the story.

>I don't even REE about his american accent.
What accent should someone living like 20.000 years ago even have?

Yeah, people in different times had a different fashion sense. Shocking, ain't it?

Now pull your pants up, boy. Your ass is making that faggot Jesus horny.

>Everyone did back then.
Just kidding man.

African