What will happen to American cities with declining populations like Detroit, Pittsburgh and St Louis?

What will happen to American cities with declining populations like Detroit, Pittsburgh and St Louis?

They'll become worse and the whites will leave. Homicide rates will rise.

This has been happening in the US for decades, the whites left Detroit in the late 60's, e.g. White Flight.

they crumble

The Chinese are buying huge tracts of vacant land. They will rebuild the cities with Chinese immigrants.

It'll continue and get worse.

>converted to farmland again
>becomes red territory again
>becomes prosperous again
>degenerates move to prosperity
>becomes blue again
>becomes poor again
>degenerates leave
>becomes farmland again
>becomes red again
>becomes prosperous again
untill the end of time

blacks will get kicked out or killed or die off.

asians/whites will move back in.

Metro Detroiter here; the nogs in Detroit are getting gentrified, and white hipsters are flocking to the city. Detroit will rise from the ashes. Not even joking.

As blacks move out whites move in. You can already see it somewhat in these cities. I predict these cities will become livable once again.
At least I hope they will, because I live in one.

Don't forget about the arabs, they're helping too

Gentrification, eventually

They're not moving to Detroit, they're polluting Dearborn and Hamtramck.

Arabs are basically niggers and destroy neighborhoods, as well.

the end is probably another Liberia

bankruptcy

>They're not moving to Detroit, they're polluting Dearborn

>"Dearborn is a city in the State of Michigan. It is located in Wayne County and is part of the Detroit metropolitan area."

Jersey City waterfront was an infested shithole. Developers started buying abandoned buildings for 1 dollar in some cases. Now it's a place of beauty with a waterfront promenade. Same shit will happen in the shitholes you mentioned. Once the nogs leave, the people invest again.

>tfw no dearborn gf

When those cities reach their nadirs the white hipsters will move in and remake it. This change will be slow, taking around 40 years or so but those cities will come back as soon as whites decide to call them home. This is the way it has to be. Even white lefties understand this as evidenced by how they choose to segregate themselves and send their kids to private schools.

They will become cheap, but the lack of residents will make it safe (since there's no one to do crime) and then people will move back in and re-gentrify it and leave another city to wither and take the new mantle of "dying shithole"

it's cyclical

the same shit happened to the sketchy hood i grew up in, as well as to Mtl-Nord. both have reps as being dangerous and awful but the fact is that they're full of young preppy hipster couples now because the hood rats have no reason to live there anymore

the Detroit metropolitan area is pretty sprawling
dearborn has practically very little connection to the city of detroit proper
t. Detroit resident

Pittsburgh declining? It already went through that. Pretty stable now. Actually infested with hipsters in previously melanin enriched areas.

Nogs are nearby. Stay in safe zones.

The whites moving in aren't a blip on the fucking radar. Detroit is a slum dude. It will never change.

It has continued and gotten worse, Cities on the outskirts of Detroit are getting an influx of welfare nogs and turning into ghettos.

Detroit is a cancerous tumor that will kill Michigan.

they're doing that in st louis

neighbor interviewed said “I’m all for progress, but I don’t want to live on a farm. I’m a city girl.”