Hitler did nothing wrong

Hitler did nothing wrong

Now you're getting it.

Killing people isnt wrong?

So could I kill you then?

The only time ponies are even remotely good are when they are human.

Makes you think.

Thas right op he did nothing wrong

Kinda true.
He just wanted to fix Germany which he did. He didn't want to kill the Jews, just move them out of the country. It was Himmler that decided to kill them all.

>Jews
>People
You may only pick one.

implying they even though of muh 6 gorillian

He killed a bunch of innocent people over baseless idiocy.

Jews aren't people.

I know youre just joking, but people on /pol actually believe this

(((people)))

>Brony

To be quite honest, all human beings are equally priceless and worthless at the same time. People died, so what? No one sheds a tear for the starving refugee, the child in Cambodia, the solider in the field, the paitent who's surgery goes awry.

But Jews? Oy vey! Whadda shoah! This is the worst possible thing that has ever happened in the entire world!

Now, loss of life sucks; because there are stories that will never be told again. Faces never to be seen, and an existence that is snuffed out for all eternity. Yes, THAT sucks; however it sucks across the board. To say that the Shoah is worse than the death of every individual afterwords, the people who died in the war, people who continue to die afterwards, is just saying "Oh boo hoo, the poor Jews."

A massacre is always a tragedy regardless who is in the body heap. But to say one massacre means more than the other, just goes to show the superiority and victim complex of the Jewish people.

Not quite, just someone who gallavants around various boards.

>To say that the Shoah is worse than the death of every individual afterwords
No one has ever said this. Its never okay to make fun of anyones death

Nonsense. People of Jewish lines constantly use the Shoah as a means to defend their actions.

"You can't do that in Palestine!"
"Muh Shoah!"
"Jewish Centers are being attacked, just like the Shoah!"
"You can't criticize me, I'm Jewish! My ancestors died in the Shoah!"

Listen, I'm a Jew, I am not a self hating Jew who hates Jews because they are Jews. I do not like the Jewish people who have made it their mission to become pampered babies, while being the negative example of what Hitler saw in our people.

Seriously, what Hitler did, was nothing wrong. He persecuted our people because our people were acting in that fashion, especially after the Jewish Bolshevik revolution that destroyed the Tsars of Russia.

Then it went wrong, it went horribly wrong. What came as surveillance of a few individuals became a massacre of an entire culture. The bad Jews were rooted out, but many neutral Jews died for that to happen.

And how do outspoken modern Jews honor this?
By reverting to the bad nature actions that made Hitler come after us in the first place.

Its like in the black community, when you just want to be a normal black guy, but Jamal keeps on nigging it up to the white people, giving black people a bad rap.

*slowclop*

Not if you're at war..

A war he didn't want.

Praise KEK!

A

F U C K I N G
U
C
K
I
N
G

L E A F
E
A
F

>Hitler did nothing wrong

He did the worst thing of all

He failed

>He did the worst thing of all
>He failed

At least he tried and gave it his all. May even one of us be able to do the same.

this

Invaded Russia

CHECKEM
SIEG HEIL

This is definitely incorrect. He started a land war in Asia, first off, but even worse than that, he wanted to go to art school, the worst decision somebody could ever make.

He did what he was told. He took jewish money to fund his war.