If islam takes over europe, which asian country should i move to?

If islam takes over europe, which asian country should i move to?

(Already lived two years in the US. too many fat people)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7FYuYkPgDkk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>if

grab the cuties while you can beta

Vancouver

North Korea `cause it´s best Korea

You're no better than the "Syrian" "child" "refugees". Go ahead and leave now, you'll make your people better for it, you fucking coward.

Malaysia

You stay and fight, pussy.

>tfw you want to move to south korea, japan, or hong kong

Japan was nice when I was deployed there but Japanese dudes don't like single white dudes unless you're in uniform. I assume because they think you're just there for sex tourism.

South Korea fucking sucked don't ever go.

Vietnam
>great weather
>never lost a war
>top tier travel destinations next door
>affordable
>jobs
>pro-white
>western

>hates refugees
>wants help being a refugee from Muslims.

Stay and fight, you pussy.

jack black and a 5/10

If you're looking for a country with few fat people, this is your best bet. There's only one fatty.

im bringing with me an M.D. and no radical beliefs/ambitions of changing their government

not quite the same as syrian refugees

fuck no, thats the new baghdad

if all of our political leaders are so intent on ruining our nation, then its just hopeless

Thailand so you can follow your dream to be the top ladyboy

I hate fat people, too bad that the only fatty is shown everyday litterally everwhere

>not quite the same as syrian refugees

It's exactly the same. You'd rather flee your homeland than sacrifice anything to fight for it.

Why would you think another people would want someone like this in their home? Why would anyone want a fellow citizen who's only willing to stick around as long as the going is good, then bolts off for greener pastures the moment anything goes wrong?

Fuck your degree and fuck you.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Come here ! Work hard, have money !

most "refugees" come to europe because they know they will get health care here. as soon as denmark stopped giving refugees money, most of them just bounced.

of all the refugees being let into germany, i think like five of them are doctors so far. dont remember the exact number, but i remember it being so marginal its not even relevant.

australia

Idk maybe Argentina? Australia?

very good suggestion

Where in the US did you live? Its big fucking country and the fatasses are unevenly distributed. The the more remote or mountainous an area is the less likely it is to be full of lard.

Underrated response.

My Doctor is a Black, he had a short time a refugee worker. But he said these people are too uneducated

Waito piggu go home.
youtube.com/watch?v=7FYuYkPgDkk

>in the US. too many fat people
You should visit somewhere other than Jew York. Try Texas (avoid Dallas) or Florida (avoid Miami) next time.

But seriously, I hear that Singapore isn't too bad as most asian countries go, but its probably expensive af.

i lived one year in north dakota, and dude, theres plenty fat people there as well.

no offence, americans, but fat people are just REPULSIVE to me.

i also lived in florida, and, well, florida felt like americas trashcan. like, everything bad is in florida. hurricanes, earthquakes, crocodiles, minorities, mass-shooters, fucking bees that can kill you, and more bums than i have seen in my entire life. like, i saw more bums my first day in florida than i had seen in 25 years

i think its the monaco of eastasia

You ever get any americans thinking you're from texas?

move to alberta canada and join the right wing succession movement

canada is about to be the new middle-east. trump should build that fucking wall on the opposite side

im safer from islam in norway than i am in canada

China

Rude

>if all of our political leaders are so intent on ruining our nation, then its just hopeless

No it's not, you fucking pleb. You make money, make freinds, make groups and begin to rebel. Smash expensive shit up and blame the non-Whites, get creative for fucks sake!

Cheers, m8. This is what I have to put up with. If only Trump could send a few fleets to firebomb the capitals of Europe.

Fuck off, full

sorry, i know not all of you guys are fat, but the ones you have are just.. so VERY fat. its sickening. the US is cool, though

but i think most americans would agree, florida is a shithole

Florida is America's crotch, along with realistically the entire south east. everything south of Pennsylvania and east of Texas is an irredeemable shithole for various reasons including but not limited to southern white trash, spic, niggers and democrats. South east Texas is also a shithole.

ND is actually becoming shitty fast because of the oil boom there and the resulting mass migration of south eastern oil workers from the gulf coast oil industry.

Look into Alaska, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, Oregon if you can tolerate libtards. YOu gotta remeber that the US is unevenly Urbanized and the population centers are WAY shittier than the rest of the country. Honorable mention for Nevada, aside from Vegas its actually a pretty awesome state if you like deserts(which I do).

Pic related, darker is better, and the darker some of the dark areas are actually the best places on earth to live.

They don't accept refugees in most of Asia.

If you're an obscenely rich globalist, your money will be welcome somewhere.

Otherwise, grow a pair and stay and fight.

O
India, because they still have right-wing Sikhs and Hindus killing mudslimes there.

yea dude i might enjoy the small-town life in rocky mountains or some shit like that, for sure

however, there are some things about american culture that annoy me. everything is so fucking turned up to 11, its sometimes hard to take it seriously. but leave the telly off, i guess.

the thing that kept bothering me the most while i was the in the US was the risk of mass shooters, but again, i guess im safer in small rural towns.

i did enjoy living in the US, and i did feel safe from islam there. only two islamic terrorist attacks there in 2016? the couple in california & that gay guy in florida?

i wouldnt be a refugee, i would be a white guy who moved there. youre not a refugee when you move from fucking norway. wont be that way for quite a few years, i dont think

Join me in China

the risk of mass shooters is non existent, it a meme pushed by media. you are WAY more likely to be killed driving, or in some other freak accident, you just hear about them non stop when they happen because its make the media money.

those terrorist attack are outliers as well, shit like that never actually happens anywhere but in urban centers with large minority populations.

I've gotta take off now.

dude, everyone has a fucking gun in the US. people kept showing me their guns in north dakota. atleast they were white people

in the US i felt 100% safe from foreign threats, but domestic.... some dude gets drunk or some shit, pulls his gun out. i saw on local news quite a few shootings while living there. mass shootings, probably not as bad, but the fact that everyone had a gun made me a bit uneasy

Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty

dude we already had that shit in scandinavia, WITHOUT everyone having guns

just went to shit some years ago, as soon as sweden started letting in all the mudslimes

that east asia is even on your radar demonstrates you possess an extremely warped nature of your worldview

Yea sucks eh

At least Norway has a shit ton of guns per capita

youre going to be sucking chinas dick in 10 years

US economy is going to shit, korea, china & japan just keeps growing because they have much less financial regulation. future-asia is the place to be

you need to explain to me what business you think you have in cultures that are so obscenely tribal and hiveminded that they would rather go extinct than allow foreigners (i.e. you) to immigrate into their countries

also consider what they would think about some white coward who is mortified by a largely impoverished muslim population who are 5% of his continent's total population

stop thinking some magic fantasy land out there exists for you. it doesn't

>china japan & southkorea have growing economies. will be some of the wealthiest countries in the world in some 10-20 years
>dont like islam. keep NOT letting in muslims
>im not an immigrant, im from fucking norway and in two years ill have an MD = i can pretty much move to any country i want
>not CURRENTLY concerned about norways muslim population. we are one of the few countries in europe resisting. but sweden is VERY close to us, and what happens to them affects us

Thailand is nice. Nepal can be comfy. Much depends on how comfy you gotta be op, your desired standard of living.

You sound like a gigantic pussy. Rather you not come here.

>too many fat people

lol we're full anyways and we don't need to add anymore beta genes to the pool

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP*

Oh my dear... my dear dear dear... such an extraordinary scent... such a dominant smell.. truly a pleasure for the nostrils to behold...

*sniffs*

Yes my lady.

*sniffs bigly*

Yes Yes Yes!!... if I could.. perhaps.. taste one, my dear? Oh please, please just one my dear? Please, I beg of you, just one more. With you squatting over my face, with your asshole right in my mouth... Just one...

*BBBBRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

*plop*

*tastes inside of mouth*

Oh good heavens!

*tastes inside of mouth more*

Good heavens my dear! Heavens above that was a pungent one... That was indeed a pungent one... my my.. my my my..... you are something... you are truly something....?

Visited Hong Kong in 2004. Loved it, planning on going back someday. Is exchange rate between HKD and USD still pretty good?

lol i just wanna leave in peace, without worrying about mudslimes or shitskins. idgaf about right-wing nationalism or any of that jazz, its just an eternal tug-of-war anyway

>which asian country should i move to
Canada is pretty nice in the summer