Never trump faggot wants to kill kek

by the might of our lord shall this blasphemer be shattered. PRAISE HIM!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/09/16/how-the-tea-party-got-hijacked-by-trump-s-troll-party.html
politico.com/magazine/story/2015/09/its-time-to-declare-war-on-donald-trump-213153
youtube.com/watch?v=Nonab6djMAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

amen.

Praised be kek

KEK CONDEMNS ALL WHO HARBOR EVIL! THE HERETIC MUST DIE!

REPEATING VALUES HERE I COME

Praise be to Kek!
Heil Kek!!

We live in the great pond called "The Universe". Your actions cause ripples in the water which effect others, but the master of the pond is Kek and as of late we have muddied our waters and displeased him.

Move cautiously and disturb little lest you murky his pond.

Surrender yourself to the Pond and it's currents.
Kiss the Frog, embrace the Fates of Chaos, and know that while your actions are your own, Kek may bless them for his own goals.

this here is the faggot. rick wilson.
hes written fantastically gay articles against trump and the followers of kek.
>thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/09/16/how-the-tea-party-got-hijacked-by-trump-s-troll-party.html
>politico.com/magazine/story/2015/09/its-time-to-declare-war-on-donald-trump-213153
gonna be on sixty minutes tonight. wipe your ass on a printout as a sacrifice to kek.

OP I think this thread is low on meme energy

here have some of mine.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ENTER THE VOID user'S.

Could the european explorers have been looking for relics of the old pagan gods so that they could project their power over the natives?

Paise kek!

ALL POWER AND STRENGTH.
GOD BLESS THE FALLEN KEK.
WILL BE DONE AND PRAISE~!
KEK.
KEKUS VULT.

Kek smite the infidel

there have been no digits in this thread
but I know why
I even felt it
Kek is not with us....for now

Take it All! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

checked and saved

kek confirms shareblue faggot. prostrate yourself and beg for rogivenesss

I am going to sleep for a while, channeling this much power is very demanding.

Digits and I will finally die in my sleep

Shadilay my brethren

IT SHALL BE DONE! KEK WILL DESTROY THE WICKED!

Kek still has use for you.

lets hope so

Witnessed!

I said "for now" knowing he would return

i'll sacrifice my sweet release for all the Kekist
Praise kek

Kek Lives!

toothpaste come back
Kek is using you

TOOTHPASTE COME BACK
KEK IS USING YOU

Noice!

P R A I S E K E K
R A I S E K E K
A I S E K E K
I S E K E K
S E K E K
E K E K
K E K
E K
K

any questions for kek, my brethren?

FUCK KEK.

ALL GLORY TO THE ABOMINATION OF THE CHILDREN OF AMMON. SOON YOU WILL GIVE US THE CHARLATAN FROG TO BE DEVOURED.

>Molech was the Canaanite version of the Egyptian god Set. The god Set was a homosexual god of evil. He was worshipped during ceremonies that involved human sacrifice, cannibalism and homosexual orgies. As the god of destruction, he became the god of the Egyptian military. In ancient Rome, he was worshipped as the god Saturn by the Roman military (often with baptism by blood). Thus we see that Satan (Set, Saturn, Molech etc.) was worshipped by Solomon and his wives as he grew old and senile. This involved heterosexual sex orgies (Ashteroth), homosexual sex orgies (Baal, Set, Satan, Molech), human sacrifice (Molech) and even cannibalism (Set, Molech). Our modern high-level military leadership appears to have the same values as the ancients.

Praise kek!

He killed kek

Press f

Checked!

checked

I dub this the Kekist Prayer Wedge.

BE SMITED UPON VILE HERETIC

Kek is not a god of chaos.
Kek is not a god of numbers
Kek is not a god of magic
Kek is not a god of blessings

Kek is a god of primordial darkness.

fucking mythlets.

Praise be to kek! Death to the infidels!

There is no hope in opposing the inevitable. Put down your arms, unbelievers, and bow before the forces of Kek Undivided.

PRAISE KEK

here ya go KEK take some of my spirit and what not..

KEK is finished.

Soon the world shall know and this place shall be flooded by the great unwashed. They will scour KEK from this board as well as the world at large. There is little you can do at this point.

KEK is finished.

>tfw you realize there are christcucks and (((atheists))) in every Kek thread that only pretend to worship the Ogdoad ironically

Kek Feels great hostility in this thread, all heretics will be smited upon with unrelenting force

Kek lives. Long live Kek.

Do you feel in charge?

by kek, this is my last cigarette, then i'll sleep.

damn heretics ruining this thread

Doesn't he have a "son"? Isn't he one of those balding beta cucks who gets palpitations from the intensity of his hatred for all things white and alpha? I'd guess he might be (((Rick Wilson))) too...

Something tells me too that he probably has nightmares about a giant frog in a MAGA hat crushing his windpipe.

HAWT!!!
PRAISE BE TO LORD KEK!!!

KEK is an ideal. Nobody can kill it.

>the Ogdoad (Greek ογδοάς "the eightfold", Egyptian Khemenu, Ḫmnw) were eight primordial deities worshipped in Hermopolis during the Old Kingdom period

They are literally nothing. They were worshipped in one town in ancient, ancient egypt. They were dead and forgotten even by the time of the birth of the true Egyptian pantheon.

toothpaste
it happened again

K E K
E K
K
E K
K E K

>he thinks that KEK is in charge of anything.

PRAISE BE to magnificent Lord KEK!!!

MOLOCH is coming, worthless frog worshippers.

Ive been trying too hard to force the digits. Kek controls them, not us.

Amun

see

Here is this faggot again...are you done role playing yet?

singles confirm faggot, but we do see shill floods coinciding with both media fails and slander campaigns.
>this place shall be flooded by the great unwashed
could be a sight of their master plan. don't matter, kek lives wherever anonymous lives, and Sup Forums is kinda the dogging room. shariablue has a bad grasp on other boards and chans, hell even Sup Forums can repel them. as long as the reddit fags have good mods we keep our middleman for infection. kek will see us meme the fools into oblivion.

KEK, O KEK
IT IS DARK AND WE NEED YOU
LORD, BRING US THE SUN
LET US DO AS YOU WOULD

UNTIL THE RIGHT MOON RISES,
SHADILAY

sometimes you've blessed to be kek's vessel, to spread his word, forcing it wont work

praise kek!

kek is eternal, it will triumph over everything, if it choses to

Will you answer me this time? Why did Moloch lose to a frog? Surely, all the sacrifice would have ensured that Hillary would win.

i gematria'd ur poast #

ur in deep shit

>He still thinks I am roleplayer

We all know that you do magick in your mom's basement...thanks for confirming though.

but that was my last cig my brethren, I will depart now, never forget kek.

Digits and my release will be near

Shadilay

Digits confirm Keks wrath.

Fuck off you inferior

Just let him think that he won. We know that his kind are doomed. He's just frustrated because his magic spells stopped working.

Honestly though, the rituals you have for making tea.

>666
??? Is this the work of Moloch or Kek ???

holly shit checked. chaos magic eh? not a bad shrine, didn't make it out of a fucking bookshelf. but the star of good job is a strange touch.

moloch trying to infiltrate us

MOLOCH has not lost to anyone - he has already won.

The wheels of globalism have been spinning for decades now - nationalism is being BTFO in every single European nation and there has never been greater civil strife in America for a long time.

Notice how the elections in Austria resulted in nationalists getting rekt? The Netherlands election?

Soon France and Germany will bend over too. There will be no hope or chance for you to succeed here.

We will continue to draw divine power from MOLOCH and distribute it to our kin and blind, unwitting followers. We will continue to broadcast divine power throughout the media, so that it will touch each soul in Europe, and then more broadly, across the waters to the Americas and Asia.. In time, every peon on Earth shall feel the liberating contact with the divine.

Check em

kepp wary, change is comming

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. Moloch has failed you once and he will fail you again.

nvm, hes a fucking kabalist. away with your inferior sheckel-mancy.

nationalism, it just keeps popping up when you least expect it

*unsheathes kektana*
Heh, looks like I'll be having steak tonight
*teleports behind moloch*
Pssh, who needs phony gods?
*slices moloch into a million pieces*
Sorry britposter, looks like your bull wasn't prepped
*Cackles*
Oh sometimes I scare myself with my wit.
*tips fedora and twirls cape as I walk away*

Protip for all worshippers of chaos

SET

>One of the most powerful Egyptian Gods.
>Worshipped by the Pharoahs.
>The true god of Chaos.
>One of the Osirian Gods
>Seth was praised for the might and bravery he displayed in his defense of the cosmos as its king.
>Seth was often invoked to ward off all kinds of misfortune.
>Set represents an evil that is necessary to keep the world going but that must simultaneously be controlled and contained because it threatens the world

KEK

>Primordial concept of chaos.
>Worshipped by noone as he was a primordial concept, not a God.
>No real power.
>worshipped by basement dwellers who think he is associated with things he most definitely isn't.
>Not a god of magic.
>Not a god of science
>Not a god of numbers
>Not a god of blessings
>Barely even a god.

If MOLOCH is so inferior, how come he has survived all the way up to the modern day - with numerous worshippers across all spectra.

His most modern incarnation is Saturn. We praise his name every week in the form of Saturday.

There is no Kekurday.

>>Barely even a god.

four you

You will be the one to prep my bull, mark my words.

He will be awaiting you.

If he is as powerful as you say, why couldn't he win the US election? What went wrong?

praise kek

checked
and (pic related) update

>Not being enlightened by your own intelligence
What's the matter kid? Afraid of my bushido?

all days are kekurday, he is the kreator of the universe for the primordial chaos. your god is the god of faggotry and cancer. he falls again and again in his attempts to usurp keks eternal natural order. he is a candle in the sun, a piss in the ocean of piss.

His god is a literal faggot. That idiot Brit cultist actually called his god a cocksucker in an ode he wrote for his mommy.

Hah. With the power of Red Bull and Covonia I am unstoppable.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nonab6djMAA

Essential viewing for all Kek worshippers.

Answer this. I'm waiting. That loss was unexpected. Moloch showed his weakness and was bested by a frog. How was that possible?

you really think you're something don't you?

that somehow you're this kewl edgy cultist?