Why are more white women getting with Middle Eastern men?

Why is this happening? It seems like more and more white men are getting attracted to Middle Eastern men. Does this have something to do with patriarchy?

I think that white women are mad at how effeminate white men are nowadays, and are stick of men who are afraid to be dominant, so more white women are getting attracted to Middle Eastern men, because of the idea that they're men who can "take control"

> It seems like more and more white men are getting attracted to Middle Eastern men.

more and more white women** are getting attracted to Middle Eastern men

Sorry fellas I'm high

Looks like some sort of Muslim lesbian couple

Which really looks strange...

They like circumcised dick why do you think no white women in Canada and America go for Muslim men? Only in Europe

Could be a reason why. There's also more Muslim men over in Europe though

Write your weird cuck fantasies elsewhere

They love being beaten and abused.

Because it's not happening

Kinda a cute waifu

She's not white, and unless you count rape, white women arent "getting with" ME men

It's why so many Dutch women left Holland to live in Canada with their big buff cut Canadian guy

Canadians AREN'T tough lmao. That's not what women anywhere think. They go to America to get fucked by real men

A lot of the time they're more masculine. The white women getting with them are largely commie whores, commie males are extremely feminine. Women aren't attracted to feminine men.

They like the rape though and they like how Muslims don't care to rape while white men are cucks so they are starting to flock to Muslim men

Your women come here to get fucked because they need our thick maple log to fill their Canadian cum caverns wth our Canadian maple cum

Why is this happening? It seems like more and more mongolian women are getting attracted to finnish men. Does this have something to do with patriarchy?

I think that mongolian women are mad at how effeminate finnish men are nowadays, and are stick of men who are afraid to be dominant, so more mongolian women are getting attracted to finnish men, because of the idea that they're men who can "take control"

Canadian women love to come down South because they fantasize about big fucking rednecks wearing flannels and shit that spit dip and call people niggers. I'm serious

You guys aren't doing enough for them so they come get Dixie'd

Arab men are just the smoothest playas in the game. Whitey could never compete

You're describing the average Canadian
Except I don't know what dip is, I dip my dick into your moms pussy that's about the only dip I know of

Dip is a type of tobacco nigger lover learn it

Average canadian thinks and acts like Justin Trudeau

DELETE THIS

mental illness

same reason white men get with middle eastern women

they're perceived as being exotic

Just smoke cigarettes idiot

>Why are more white women getting with Middle Eastern men?

Because were too busy shitposting about it

REEEEEE we need to get off the computer