>America becomes as cucked as Europe
Where do you go?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservative_coalition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw you are the senate

>ironic

New Meme: Palpatine the cuck

If we lose freedom here, there is no place to escape to. This is the last stand on Earth.

I don't even think it's mathematically possible for the senate to go blue in 2018
At worst the GOP loses 1 seat and are still the majority

At best it gains something like 6-8
It's not really a good year for the democrats

This was their year if they were ever going to retake the senate
The house is never going to go blue again even if this country becomes 30% white
Same goes for state houses/senates

I don't think shitskins/millennials participate in local politics or even know there's mid-term elections

>tfw u won

How possible is it for Dems to win the House/Senate/whatever?

It's not
These are the seats up for grabs in '18

>leaving when your country is controlled by traitors

>when you run for president to start a tv network but accidentally win

>Trump wins supermajority in Senate so dems can't filibuster because trump taught them how to win

>RINOs still fuck it up

>Where do you go?

To my gun safe

>>America becomes as cucked as Europe
What planet do you live on where America is not more cucked than europe?

Argentina

I dont understand what specifically happened with the Ryan/Trump health plan. Why didn't it go through with a Red majority?

>>Dems take senate
if anything it turns more red lmao.

going to be hilarious when you lose again in 2020 as well.

and in 2024, and 2028.

>Dems take senate
>Congress still struggles to get anything done except expand the police state and spit on the grave of net neutrality
>gridlock blamed on Trump
>Trump forces expedited declassification of 1,000+ patents that revolutionize the health and energy sectors
>Hillary loses again in 2020

The dems might take some house seats, though I don't know if it'll be enough to get a majority. (((Someone))) has been paying a lot of people to go and protest town hall meetings out in some parts of red land, and even Boiney Sanduhs has been going out to shill his Marxism in "Trumpland".

Way too far out to tell though, and you've got a good point about minorities and millennials not voting midterms, but they'll be pushing it pretty hard this time.

>Where do you go?

I'll stay here in the US and fight. Gather millions help in the fight.

go live in the wilderness where there are no dindus or tacos with fellow burgers. Where there isn't welfare, you won't find a shitskin.

It got shit on by the freedom caucus (non-RINO wing)

Republicans are more ideological than partisan
Democrats would have voted as a huge block and it would have passed

The freedom caucus said the plan was shit (it was, it was made by fucking Ryan for christ sake) and there wasn't even a vote because there was no point

Now the plan is to weaken Obamacare like he did through the previous EO to not fuck with people as much, but ultimately wait until it dies by itself and the democrats are forced to work with Trump to make a new bill

They tried to make an obamacare lite and real conservatives didn't vote for it. They also wrote it in secret and didn't give people much time to read it.

Trump supported it publicly but I think he knew it wouldn't pass and it was part of his plan to get rid of Paul Ryan.

We'd revolt against them

how are san marino and Luxembourg?

>Dems take senate

will never happen. after the inevitable next terrorist attack on US soil happens treasonous dems who blocked travel ban will all be ousted,

>Dems take senate

Impossible. Theres been less and less Democracts lately as time goes on.

They're going to push it but it doesn't mean it's going to work, just look at the election we just experienced right now
They shilled to the max with probably the most controversial candidate in decades and lost big in every single branch in the country, be it national or local

Only white democrat boomers vote in midterms, the rest of the demographic has no clue there's an election going on

Another point is that the protestors are artificial and aren't a majority
They're not going to beat Cletus and Jimmy's army of 20 family members who hate niggers and yuppies with everything they have

They might take a bit of house seats, maybe single digits
But they'll never be a majority in the house again thanks to based gerrymandering

>that map
A lot of blue senators are about to get BTFO by rural and suburban retards

Why the fuck do you fags think clinging to the gopie is best? We need to build a bipartisan Sup Forums coalition. We need to infiltrate the Democratic Party as well. This means that if a Republican gets primaried by a RINO or likely to get BTFO in the general, the voters will simply wind up voting for a Sup Forumscrat. We need to support Dems like Jim Webb, Collin Peterson, George Wallace, early Strom Thurmond, etc.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservative_coalition

>We need to infiltrate the Democratic Party as well. This means that if a Republican gets primaried by a RINO or likely to get BTFO in the general, the voters will simply wind up voting for a Sup Forumscrat.

The only Dem In Name Only I can think of is that surfer marine girl, Tulsi. Dems aren't THAT fucking stupid and they know that she's a DINO.

A lot more exists, they just get primaried by the liberals. In 2016 in Utah where I live, the Senate race Democratic primary top vote getter was a pro-life Democrat. He didn't get over 60% which is why there was a run off election, the liberals turned out more than the conservatives so the Dems nominated Misty Snow, a literal transgendered Bernicrat, "She" went on to lost in a landslide against Mike Lee, the Incumbent. So it's possible if we vote in Dem primaries enough to oust liberals out of the nominations.

Just because the Republican party holds the majority in Congress doesn't mean they can do whatever they want. The GOP is very splintered along ideological lines right now and generally the party is less unified than the democrats. They're not as in bad shape as the Democrats (who are magnitudes more fucked the republicans), but the Tea Party and now Trump really fucked up the Republican establishment, thank God because it was shit.

The only reason people are acting like this is such an unprecedented thing is because everyone is used to Democrats blindly voting along party lines or they just doesn't know anything about American politics.

Well Reagan thought that Jihadists were freedom fighters, so yeah you're still cucked.