Is there such a thing as a pedo-smile?

Noticed the left side of the mouth similarity between convicted child abuser Jonathan King, and Hillary's close friend.

Other urls found in this thread:

thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=spot_the_pedo
childcarebyginger.ca/contact.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pretty sure Hastert, Tony, Epstein have the same thing. Big if true.

You just know

Yep! It's the smile of pure evil.

thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=spot_the_pedo

I miss when Maddox wasn't such a douche.

Everybody's gone to the moon. Except me.
I stayed here, molesting kids.

speaking of evil smile

It is merely the smile of the uneasy sleeper: the one wracked with guilt.

weird smile, Tony Blair's wife

That, is a snarl.

Bump

More examples pls

She married a demon. Not surprised.

You think you're hot shit, doncha?

Ingesting foreign blood with antibodies causes a temporarily asphyxiation to the major zygomatic region, which controls lip movement and angular control.

It's most commonly referred to as vampire syndrome.

Pic rel. is one of Clinton Loves Pizza's earlier posts from like 4 years ago.

Source pls

No, that's just a facial tic from literally being a Huge Dick his entire political career nd trying to hide it.

Everyone has questions they want answered relating to Pizza Gate/Pedo Gate but without a full and open investigation we will never have our minds put to rest.

As with all the cases that came before Pizza Gate/Pedo Gate only when there was a full and open investigation were all those who needed questioned answered satisfied.

Legit believe he was a psychopath. Look at his eyes in pics.

Absofuckinlutely.

dead ex Uk PM Edward Heath, heavily suspected/pretty much accepted he was a nonce

Just trying to make that face fills me with weird thoughts.

thought about the exact same thing

YOU THINK YOURE HOT SHIT, DONCHA

Ian Watkins, lead singer of band Lost Prophets, serving 29 years for being a child predator

???

kuru

Are we just posting pizza now?

That one is truly disturbing

>cash

>nightmare fuel mode
There was a toy owl at the top of the contact page, but the link and the photo were taken down shortly after a thread was made here.

Page still exists tho:
childcarebyginger.ca/contact.html

Whoops, see here

Also, don't forget the bloody pussy.

Fucking bastards. What goes around comes around.

How fucked am I?

so true

R A R E
A
R
E

My mom worked in the federal prison system.

When I was growing up she always told me pedophiles had a creepy smile, like tight-lipped smile or something. I forget how she described it exactly.

Old Person Smile. Asymmetry of facial muscle control can be a sign of a stroke or other nerve damage; the older you are, the less reliable your nerves are and the more time you've had to collect mild strokes or other health conditions. (Dental damage is GREAT at making your expression weird.

Pretty sure he pulled it out of his anal gape, so the mods won't appreciate it if he posts.

Me, I want to know how many of the people promoting the pizzagate nonsense are consciously covering up righty sex crimes.

>an owl
of course

>Is there such a thing as a pedo-smile?

oh shit RARE

i want to habeeb. post proofs

This Saturnian Cult shit needs to stop.

Pretty sure he had a stroke and can't move half of his face

Is that book good?

interesting

it's a faked "friendly face" designed to fool children

It's the internal crookedness manifesting externally. Happens to all these pieces of shit.

correct

So this dude is on aus reality tv at the moment and red flags keep going up all over the place. What do other anons think?